Outdoors, Hunting, Bushcraft, Rifleman's Belt Kit

Outdoors, Hunting, Bushcraft, Rifleman's Belt Kit

My hunting, bushcraft and outdoors belt kit. I use this belt kit every year guiding and hunting elk. Access to my equipment is not affected no matter how many layers I put on or take off. If I am separated from my pack I can still keep my weapons running, I can still quarter game with my hunting knife, I have fire starters and many other tools contained within the belt’s pouch.

Belt – TripleK #307 Deluxe Holster Belt 2 1/4″
Jacket – Varusteleka Paratrooper Smock

1. william saldanah on October 22, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Excellent video, very informative. Just got my first scout rifle today in .308

2. Gnarly Hotep on October 22, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Wonderful belt kit

3. Thomas Sestak on October 22, 2022 at 8:53 pm

How do you wear a pack with the belt? I guess what I’m asking is a lot of packs have hip belts so what is your solution or work around? Thank you and wonderful content!

4. Nomad on October 22, 2022 at 8:55 pm

On the website I can’t tell if I’m seeing the same belt, what is the name of this model?

5. John Garza on October 22, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Not gonna lie man but that is a pimp ass set up I love the old school leather look more so than the tactical look I have a diamond d custom chest holster for my colt 1911 with a anza knife with leather sheath strapped to it

6. Philip Yi on October 22, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Thoughtful setup here. I was inspired and bought the belt, cartridge box, and holster from Triple K. Excited to put it to use. Thanks for the content and keep it coming. You’ve got a great POV!

7. Happy Camper on October 22, 2022 at 8:57 pm

That’s a nice and practical setup

8. Jason Ziruk on October 22, 2022 at 8:59 pm

well I have to say you have great quality taste–like me–lol

9. Don Hollingshead on October 22, 2022 at 8:59 pm

That’s a cool adventure belt for sure! I found this video while doing researching on building my own.

10. Б М on October 22, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Thanks for your job. Good belt and bag. Can you give me link for belt. I want buy this belt for hunting.

11. I know nothing on October 22, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Me rikey

12. Mountain Homeplace on October 22, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Excellent. Very minimal but very capable.

13. NomadA on October 22, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Cool and beautiful kit!

14. Eloy Rodriguez on October 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Outstanding 👍 👍

15. Bill Summy on October 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Now that is a AWESOME set pard , Enjoy and stay safe 🙂

16. Colorado-Overlander on October 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Awesome setup!!

17. Mr. D6 on October 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Really nice kit you have. Great idea.

18. William James on October 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Good set up. I know I’m late to the party but wanted to add my 2 cents. If someone has budgetary constraints and can’t afford the high quality leather goods you have, an Army surplus store is a decent alternative. The grenade pouches for both the old school LBEs and modern molle gear fit the polymer 10 rd Ruger GSR (AICS) mags and Savage Scout Model 11 mags perfectly. With all the available admin/fist aid/gp pouches available you can get a durable, functional rig for fairly cheap. Hope that helps somebody. Have a good one.

19. Bean Martin VEVO on October 22, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Thank you for this. I have plenty of surplus alice gear but recently have been getting into leather gear but had no idea where to start off with, so this is a perfect guide to for me to get an idea of what to look for

20. Ramone' Detroitguam on October 22, 2022 at 9:11 pm

cool rig 😀

21. lowspeedhighdrag on October 22, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Nice video. Liked the concept of the system. Going to borrow (steal) it and adapt it. Different gear, but the theory’s sound

22. Sal Maguda on October 22, 2022 at 9:12 pm

So happy you ended up making this video. Thanks! What a great bit of kit.

23. Freedom By Me Homesteading on October 22, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Reasonable choices.

24. N. Donnelly on October 22, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Cool set up. Why is the leather brand called "TripleK"? I’m going to have a hard time giving them my money.

25. GlockNinja on October 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

I subscribed!

26. Donovan Chilton on October 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

No medkit makes me a little nervous, but I absolutely love the load out.

27. Sean Johnson on October 22, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Dam good review. There’s nothing like thick leather goods with great pantina look and feel

28. Fire Emblem Is Trash on October 22, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Fancier than a surplus alice kit, since we all know leather stuff is AWESOME. But the alice kit would be a good budget setup alt to this. Im definitely checking out this companys leatherworks, looks amazing and quality with that old school leather aesthetic.
    Forgive me if i copy your kit lol but it’s EXACTLY what I was looking for

29. Dennis Hein on October 22, 2022 at 9:19 pm

I noticed you switched to a semi auto rather than a revolver in your video shooting the Ruger scout at 500yds. Which do you prefer wheel gun or mag?

30. Shawn McManus on October 22, 2022 at 9:21 pm

why not just load the mag? no need for moon clip. never used gear…

31. WOODLAND RECON Josh D Rakes on October 22, 2022 at 9:22 pm

That’s an awesome rig, diffently going to be my next project

32. 15 Hours ago on October 22, 2022 at 9:23 pm

I’m glad and most Honored to watch your videos, dare I say most American! You can survive!

33. Ján Sabo on October 22, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Fabulous content. The only thing missing from this video is a sound track 🙂 What’s your favorite music style?

34. dustyak79 on October 22, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Old school Police speed loaders pouches might fit that extra capacity wheel gun. Can even get them to match I’ve seen tan basket weave not just black

35. Freedom By Me Homesteading on October 22, 2022 at 9:25 pm

I carry a LCP Max (13 shots and night sights) loaded with 380+P XTP at all times. If i’m out and about on my homestead (vids on my channel for anyone into that sort of content) and want something more, I have a 10.5" AR with a CMMG Bravo .22LR conversion kit. This makes the gun super versatile and it is already super light and handy. If I have the 5.56mm bolt in it I keep it loaded with 55gr gold dots, and with the .22LR bolt I keep it loaded with CCI Velocitors. The sling has a compass on it, and I have a bottle opener for emergency shell extraction paracorded to the sling.

I keep a Spyderco endura 4 folding knife on my person, along with a plasma lighter, a tube of chapstick (great multipurpose item), and a spare mag for the 380.

36. k Whitney on October 22, 2022 at 9:26 pm

Crap already covered that in the description, lol thank you.

37. k Whitney on October 22, 2022 at 9:26 pm

Thank you. Most ppl are going to tactical these days funny like hiker hunter/ Rambo not so much practicality. What revolver are you carrying and the parka jacket was awesome what kind was it?

38. NSTS Canada on October 22, 2022 at 9:29 pm

smart call on the flap holster, good reasoning.

39. djangosdad68 on October 22, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Very cool gear there, you’re ready for anything!

40. Ron Von Kotz on October 22, 2022 at 9:32 pm

You seem like a good dude. Glad I found your channel!

41. Ruger233 on October 22, 2022 at 9:32 pm

But above all else it just feels cool to have a big iron on your hip

42. Tom H on October 22, 2022 at 9:39 pm

Very cool set-up!

43. Tube Guy on October 22, 2022 at 9:41 pm

I would also add a tourniquet

44. hettro-cv60 on October 22, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Great video! love your set up. Ditch the matches carry a ferro rod and a Bic liter. Where did you get your holster? Looking for a flap holsters.

45. Life on the hill on October 22, 2022 at 9:43 pm

What scope and rings is that on ruger?

46. Christopher Siefker on October 22, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Thank God he’s not a tactiturd.

47. J Williams on October 22, 2022 at 9:45 pm

You’re really the only person out here showing anything about a scout rifle “loadout” and I think it’s awesome. Your tastes really shine through in the gear you’ve chosen and all I can say is: classy.

48. Donald Anderson on October 22, 2022 at 9:45 pm

Awesome video. That’s the way I’ve been doing it for years but I added suspenders to mine

49. Hillsman on October 22, 2022 at 9:48 pm

How many waste sizes did you order up from your waste for it to work the way it needs to?

50. Douglas Blaydes on October 22, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Puma knives are an under appreciated asset in this world of wonder steel. I have had one for years, love it!