In our previous QA we received a questions from a viewer about setting up their patrol rifle. We thought it was such a great question that we should make a video about our thoughts. In this video Dave goes over a couple of patrol rifle setup’s and talks about the the differences and parts used. There are a ton a variables but the core of a patrol rifle should be a quality rifle with a sling, sight system and light. The additional enhancements and parts are also gone over. We hope you found this video helpful and thank you for watching!
As always if you have questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out our website for more.
– Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
– Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
– Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
– Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
– The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
– Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.