Product Spotlight: The DDM4V11

Product Spotlight: The DDM4V11

Keymod is not dead! The DDM4V11 is one of the lightest weight full size rifle options we have. Outfitted with our Slim Rail this versatile carbine is a light weight gunfight machine!

1. KDreezy Gaming on December 25, 2022 at 12:52 am

I got one a few years back and love it! Only issue I have is when loading a new magazine it will sometimes stick for the first round and forward assistant doesn’t help much I have to recharge it. I clean and oil it regularly so not sure if it is the gun or an ammo issue?

2. Florida War Tribe on December 25, 2022 at 1:03 am

Great rifle the only issue I had was the buttstock would slam forward while firing so I switched that out and bam all good again. Minor issue but love the rifle.

3. zhe Chen on December 25, 2022 at 1:07 am

I wis they made stripped lowers, I’m in CT I can’t buy the firearm because it has a stock on it not a brace and it is not considered an another.

4. Josh Wales on December 25, 2022 at 1:13 am

Dear Daniels defense,

I recently purchased this rifle that cost me an arm and a leg and to say the least it is pretty disappointing that you guys can’t put freaking iron sights on the thing for the amount of money we spend.

5. BunyipDude on December 25, 2022 at 1:21 am

I really don’t understand why Daniel Defense still produces this gun with the SLiM rail after all these years, instead of the KeyMod version of the MFR rail (which is what’s on the M4V7, except in M-LOK). Setting aside the KeyMod vs. M-LOK debate, I don’t see why this rifle would be desirable for the remaining fans of KeyMod (all three of them) because it only has KeyMod slots on three of the rail surfaces. Whereas the KeyMod version of the MFR rail series has the slots on seven of the rail surfaces. The SLiM is also significantly heavier than the MFR (an MFR 15.0 weighs 8.65 oz, while the SLiM 15.0 weighs just over 12.1 oz, according to DD’s own web site), and for some reason, it even costs $12 more! All things considered, I would have expected to DD to have taken the SLiM rails out of production by now (same as they’ve done with most of their older Picatinny quad rail and tube rail designs), and started producing the M4V11 with the MFR 15.0.

6. Everyday Fleet Tech on December 25, 2022 at 1:27 am

Why hold on to keymod? Nobody uses or wants it anymore

7. Piotr on December 25, 2022 at 1:28 am

Is it carbine or rifle?

8. DemocratsPartyofsatan on December 25, 2022 at 1:32 am

Love mine

9. Life in a Stock Wrangler on December 25, 2022 at 1:35 am

Just picked one of these up. Man is the trigger disappointing. I feel like I am applying so much squeeze to get it to break. The rifle is accurate and I Don t care about the fact its keymod. The trigger is worse then the one I have from a 400$ radical firearms pistol.