Radical Arms RF15 Revisited

Radical Arms RF15 Revisited

Part II to my Radical Arms AR Review… this time I took it to the range. AR15 Budget AR15, 5.56, RF15, SOCOM, Riton

1. Chan on August 15, 2022 at 8:06 pm

The LGS sells them for $479. I’ve already bought 2, only taken one to the range so far and put 500 rounds through it. I like it so far.

2. Lost Scandalous on August 15, 2022 at 8:06 pm

I have an AR15 pistol 10.5 7.62×39 that came with an MLOCK hand rai. I Lower receiver is radical obviously. upper is Aero precision. What slot of people have they’re first issues are not oiling up a brand new AR. And that causes a lot of failure to feed and think it’s a million things wrong at some point but just try and oil your pistol/rifle. AR15s are so much easier to deal with when they run wet. I couldn’t get mine to shoot a round with out having to pull that charging handle every single shot. I didn’t know what to do but I tried the most basic and simplest thing a lot of people forget. Always lube up a brand new AR and if need get a new buffer tube and heavier weight. At the end of the day you need to remember you get what you pay for and all I did was just get new buffer tube and heavier weight plus I oiled my pistol and rifle a little extra wet.. oh man does AR love running wet

3. Sailing Joanna on August 15, 2022 at 8:18 pm

The weather broke and I got to the range!

4. SporTacular Films -STF on August 15, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Getting one soon, at a reasonable price at $580

5. James Pollard on August 15, 2022 at 8:31 pm

I have a Radical Arms in 300 bo . It shoots great .

6. Ghost Most on August 15, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Mine won’t feed. Never again

7. Dr.Pingas on August 15, 2022 at 8:34 pm

I purchased one recently and I noticed that they sell them with either an aluminum or steel free-float handguard.

8. Brook Breeding on August 15, 2022 at 8:37 pm

I think the sensitivity on your mic is too high

9. Brian Davenport on August 15, 2022 at 8:46 pm

I had one and it was a doo doo gun. absolute garbage.

10. Landon Parsons on August 15, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Hello, Im buying one soon how much did u pay for yours? and does it feel quality in hand