1. Wireman134 on July 24, 2022 at 7:50 pm

You are a Taurus fanboy. You so are out of tune with what Taurus will do. 6 months later after waiting 18+ weeks for a determination my 851 is not repairable, I am still waiting for a replacment. No Rossi is worth Taurus repairing. They offer cheap Taurus revolvers hoping you say ok. All the offering for replacement are out of stock and Taurus will not tell you. Keep you Rossi and don’t drop it.

2. lord netsplits on July 24, 2022 at 7:50 pm

They never contacted me.What ammo have you loaded/fired in it? Mine wants to bind with hornady ammo because they almost touch on the back of the revolver’s frame when turning the cylinder some rounds end up with scratches on their base and thats with unfired ammo.

3. Rene Lopez on July 24, 2022 at 8:05 pm

Own the same model and it’s a shooter. Love that thing.
    My carry gun.

4. Eric Tong on July 24, 2022 at 8:11 pm

Won’t the gun get damaged when you flip the cylinder like that? 3:13

5. Enrique Oliva on July 24, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Hollywood at 3:14.

6. rk ow on July 24, 2022 at 8:16 pm

If you like your pistol and it works fine keep it.Drop the hammer on a empty chamber.

7. Darkcloning on telegram 👈 on July 24, 2022 at 8:23 pm

All those real shit are with *cashmain on Wickr* I just got a fucking glock 19x from him

8. Theo Philhist on July 24, 2022 at 8:28 pm

I sent mine back 4 months ago and still waiting…. one rumor has it it won’t ever come back….believing it more and more

9. Paiva07 on July 24, 2022 at 8:31 pm

They wont fix your gun they will keep it and offer you a taurus 605 or 856…after three calls and alot of arguing i am supposed to recieve a 627 tracker…

10. NiceShootinTex on July 24, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Wow just got done with the comments i guess ill keep mine. Now companies are just going to start stealing from its customers? Some people like me want to do the right thing and not sell a defective pistol or hand it down to a family member who may depend on that firearm with their life. Wont be buying anymore revolvers from Rossi/Taurus.