1. Kosme88 on December 23, 2022 at 12:48 am

I have a rossi 20-gauge / 22 lr ( with wood stock) my father bought me for hunting, I absolutly love that gun.

I don’t think the recoil is that bad my father has a 16 gauge that kicks much much harder.

Love your vids btw.

2. oneeyedpatriot on December 23, 2022 at 12:49 am

Sounds good, I will check them out!

3. Karl T on December 23, 2022 at 12:51 am

I have the .22lr/.410 Youth Model and love it. The smaller youth model makes a great camping/hiking gun. Rossi has a nice recoil pad to help with the length of pull on the youth stocks, and does a good job on recoil for the larger calibers.

4. Harley Fenris'ulfr Wolf Sant on December 23, 2022 at 12:52 am

I have the 30.06/20 Model, I love it but prefer my Negant for hunting.

5. Pointshooter on December 23, 2022 at 1:02 am

Awesome video, its on my list to get. What do you think of the new 7 or 8 inch 22 conversion sleeves for a single shot 12ga? Seems like it would be ideal, since you wouldn’t need the extra barrel to lug around.

6. Jacob Lingner on December 23, 2022 at 1:07 am

It’s gonna be pretty hard to kill a deer with a bird barrel and a modified choke that comes with the gun

7. Pointshooter on December 23, 2022 at 1:10 am

@MDPrepper I agree that for a single gun, this makes a great system. I have used a 38/357 conversion sleeve in my 12ga, and found that the aluminum ones tend to wear out after a hundred rounds or so. The solid steel ones are more heavier to carry, but seem more durable. Thanks for the feedback!

8. Garrison Hilliard on December 23, 2022 at 1:11 am

Ah, you mentioned the various stock hues but didn’t mention the one that convinced the "Dick’s" salesman to let me have my .410/.22 for only a flat $100 because nobody else wanted to purchase it. Yes, I have a PINK gun!

9. oneeyedpatriot on December 23, 2022 at 1:19 am

I was unaware of this gun until now. Thanks for the video. I have an old Stevens 20 Ga. single shot that will kick you rather hard as well.

10. Multi-Skill Bill on December 23, 2022 at 1:20 am

I am liking this gun man. Great review. May look into one of these for a fun gun at the house. 🙂

11. Garrett Biggs on December 23, 2022 at 1:21 am

Is this gun good for. Deer hunting because that’s why I’m gettin it!

12. Marco Barrera on December 23, 2022 at 1:25 am

i had this shotgun for my first gun but i had the 410 version and it kicked pretty good but that made it easier for me transition to a 12 gage pump so i recommend this for a youth. mine still works today and i shot the heck out of that gun this gun is great for the money

13. The Neanderthor on December 23, 2022 at 1:25 am

It is a shame that .22/.410 combination guns are so rare these days. Remington made one a few years back, but discontinued it. Why would Rossi make a long gun with interchangeable .22 and shotgun barrels when they could make it an Over/Under?