Rossi model 62 pump action 22 rifle BATJAC J.W

Rossi model 62 pump action 22 rifle BATJAC J.W

This video is property of BATJAC J.W and no permission is given to reproduce or post anywhere else copyright BATJAC J.W. Rossi model 62 slide action or pump action is the copy of the old Winchester model 62 or gallery gun.

1. Christopher Rios on October 18, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Forgot to show How to load it.

2. xerife do cavalo tordilho on October 18, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Tive uma m dessas e ao atirar numa vaca chucra o cartucho trancou e se não tivesse meu revolver a vaca teria me matado….

3. Matt C on October 18, 2022 at 9:00 pm

I love that lil fucker,,,that’s sharp

4. Emílio Góes on October 18, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Nice very Nice

5. Claramente Não é Você on October 18, 2022 at 9:07 pm

I got this model some days ago, a really good gun. Loved it

6. Marty Jewell on October 18, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Nice video, the Rossi is a sweet rifle. I have a decent brace of .22’s. A Ruger 10/22, Ithaca 49, Papoose (wood stock), Marlin 20 (Glenfield), Norinco ATD.22, Rossi matched pair, Taurus 72 (.22 mag), and a Charter AR-7. My favorite is my Rossi 62 SAC. This little carbine is so nostalgic. I first read about it in "Popular .22’s" in 1983. Phil Engeldrum’s magazine. He said, quote- for rabbit hunters and trombone lovers…this gun just screams nostalgia. He was right. Got mine at Karnival Sports in Brooklyn, NY for $130. This was in 1984. It’ll shoot shorts, longs and long rifle ammo (holds 15 rounds of .22 shorts) interchangeably!! It’s really NOT a beginners gun as the safety is exposed hammer half-cock. Lowering the hammer to safe requires squeezing (GENTLY) the trigger as you ease the hammer down. Can be dicey on a loaded chamber if not careful. Also really can’t scope this gun. A long relief pistol scope or a tang mounted peep sight (my choice). It is a slick little rifle, I would never sell it. To date have about 25,000 rounds thru it, never had a problem. You can’t touch a true Winchester pump as they’re too expensive. This is the next best thing. It is accurate, if I can see it I can hit it. Find one and buy it. You won’t be sorry.

7. Threewolfs 45-70 on October 18, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Nice, love Rossi, have a few, but I’ll take my Henry 22 pump w/octagon barrel, love it, and it takes 22 short, 22 long and long rifle 🤠🔫

8. Muzzleblast on October 18, 2022 at 9:19 pm

love that little rifle I’m getting the henry pump soon

9. Clesia Sousa Costa on October 18, 2022 at 9:23 pm

como faco para conseguir um rifle 22 legalizado

10. GunCollector007 on October 18, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Love it. I shoot super colibri in mine. so quiet.

11. don stromberg on October 18, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Those are really good rifles. My friend has the .22 rimfire,I have it in .22 mag. I think we bought them in the 80’s. They shoot very very well. You got a great deal.

12. Gun Enthusiast on October 18, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Nice bro

13. Rodder 204 on October 18, 2022 at 9:36 pm

I have one that is nickle plated and is chambered for s,l, or lr. Very reliable guns, they are. I love mine.

14. Geraldo de morais on October 18, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Do you have any video that explains how the 22 powering mechanism works in the gun you posted the video? If you’ve been kind to me? I speak of that part the butt to the body that has bolt mounted. Thank you and good night. Watered his response.

15. MyHollowpoint on October 18, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Great looking little "gallery" type .22, always think of the carnival when I shoot mine.

16. Frank Woodward on October 18, 2022 at 9:48 pm

They hold 15 LR22 rounds Its now 2020 and I have Rossi Mod 62 that is mint I put 10 rounds through it 19 years ago and at that tlme the gun had about 30 rounds through it the slider dose not even have a mark on it no rust stock is perfect it looks brand new

17. Bruno Reis on October 18, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Onde consigo esse dispositivo de recarga ( vareta ) se alguém souber me falar agradeço

18. Richard Godinez Landeros on October 18, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Nice!, i remember way back my grandpa had one when i was growing up some of them old .22 rifles have been passed around my fam others are bolt action .22 rifles those were the first ones i fired growing up and the .410 shotgun as well hehehe

19. Genison sony ps5 on October 18, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Muito top essa galery

20. Lusitano Celta on October 18, 2022 at 9:51 pm

The "winchester" .22 is one of the best rifles you can buy here in Brazil, not only because it has historical and collectable value but the ammo is really cheap. Also, considering that in Brazil you can’t find guns like a SKS or M1 Garand (you can find a M1 Carbine, but they are expensive and the . 30 caliber has a CAC restriction), this is the best .22 option since you have a large ammo capacity.

21. Scott F. on October 18, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Nice plinker as dig the pump action as have not shot a pump .22 in a long time…I miss it…

22. Mike K on October 18, 2022 at 9:57 pm

I have 2 in excellent condition. One is chambered for .22 shorts, longs, and long rifle (model 62). The other is chambered for .22 magnum (model 59).
    Yeah, that hole in yours is petty close to the edge of the receiver! Both of mine are about an eighth of an inch in from the edge.

23. Nick Carrasco on October 18, 2022 at 9:57 pm

I have one that I bought brand new and it is in excellent shape!