Rossi Tuffy .410 Shotgun: Teaching my Son how to shoot a shotgun

Rossi Tuffy .410 Shotgun: Teaching my Son how to shoot a shotgun

I aquired a Rossi Tuffy .410 Turkey Shotgun. In this video we test it out for fit and pattern with the choke that came with it. Colton had a blast shooting it.
New Merch Store;

JMO MERCH

1. Conrrado Torres on January 23, 2023 at 1:33 am

I gave my niece an older model that has a much smaller barrel. She’s 9 and she took her first dove the other day. I’m very surprised how accurate a 410 is. Really good grouping with the birdshot

2. Matt C on January 23, 2023 at 1:38 am

Can you remove the stock extension and make it like the youth models?

3. Travis Hintz on January 23, 2023 at 1:45 am

Is this the 18.5 barrel or 26 inch barrel looking at getting one for my kid he is about the same size as your younger one?

4. Freedom Times on January 23, 2023 at 1:48 am

Just got my boy one of these for his birthday. Turns 7. He already has a collection of 22s but needed a shotgun.

5. Sim Mack on January 23, 2023 at 1:49 am

Great dad and teacher

6. Wes McKinney on January 23, 2023 at 1:56 am

How old is your son? My son will be 7 next turkey season and hoping to get em going next year

7. strongereveryday on January 23, 2023 at 2:00 am

Just this for our first firearm. It will be my son’s gun.

8. syi tiger907 on January 23, 2023 at 2:08 am

That’s awesome I remember when my dad was teaching me how to shoot he’s getting good keep teaching him

9. David Zellers on January 23, 2023 at 2:16 am

Is that the safe. Would have been good to cover those things b4 he started shooting the shotgun

10. Phil D on January 23, 2023 at 2:22 am

First, thank you for equiping and spending the time training your son.Are you going to start him on reloading 410?

11. David Austin on January 23, 2023 at 2:30 am

Dad flipped the shell out and caught it, stop showing off!! Thanks for the video dude

12. Juan Martinez on January 23, 2023 at 2:31 am

Good vid. But next time let them have the weapon unloaded and let them understand how it operates.

13. Gene Goodwin on January 23, 2023 at 2:31 am

Nice shooting young men, and good safe teaching dad. I am looking for a 410 and I’m considering a Rossi. I’m 68 years old and don’t know if Rossi makes a full size 42o or not. I’m afraid the youth models might have too short of a stock for an adult. What do you think? I have an old H&R 20 gauge but I want to add a 410 to my collection. I am lookin g at the Rossi because I like the way they break down, like a H&R/NEF just so far and EJECYS the spent shell. I do not like the ones that just about fold in half and only lifts the spent shell a little way.
    What do you think, should I buy a Tuffy or a larger Rossi? Which one would you suggest? Thank you for the video and thank you for teaching your sons the safe way to handle firearms.