Ruger American Competition 9mm Handgun – Competition Ready Pistol

Ruger American Competition 9mm Handgun – Competition Ready Pistol

Ruger American Competition UPC – 736676086726

Let us know what you think of the Ruger American Competition in the comments down below!

Please Like, Share, and Subscribe for more content.

Beyond Seclusions Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/BeyondSeclusion

Ruger American Description:

The Ruger American pistol features a ported stainless steel slide with a black nitride finish, top slide serrations, and is drilled and tapped for direct mounting of red dot reflex optics. The slide also has fully adjustable, serrated rear target sight and fiber optic front sight for rapid target acquisition and accurate shooting. The stainless steel, competition barrel has a durable black nitride finish and 1:16″ slow twist for enhanced accuracy with lighter weight match bullets. A rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitride, stainless steel chassis comes with integral frame rails and fire control housing. The pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull. Its frame features a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail, modular wrap-around grip system, and competition-texture. The American includes two, nickel-Teflon plated steel magazines and small, medium and large grip modules.

Manufacturer Ruger
Type Striker Fired
Type Action Function SEMI-AUTO
Type Of Sights ADJUSTABLE
Weight 34.10 oz
Weight In Ounces 34.0600

1. infinitewonder305 on December 27, 2022 at 12:58 am

Hello do you prefer the Burris 3 Or the 4 ?

2. ded walk on December 27, 2022 at 12:59 am

I’m a Ruger fan. In the past few months, I have purchased 3 Rugers, the 57, American .45 and the American Competition 9mm. I love them. They feel great, shoot great and are easy to maintain. I think I need to adjust the rear sight because my shots keeps going to the right of center or upper right of center. May need more practice also, but I love my Rugers. I wish Ruger would make a 10mm in the same design, I would buy one tomorrow.

3. J. H. on December 27, 2022 at 1:03 am

I have that same model and it’s a beast.😎💪🕺…

It would have been nice if they made the picatinny rail all the way flush like the Ruger-57.

4. James Ferguson on December 27, 2022 at 1:06 am

So when u look down ur red dot does it align with the other sights jw

5. Blake Ashmore on December 27, 2022 at 1:17 am

What holster do you use for your ruger competition?

6. Channel Cat Chaser on December 27, 2022 at 1:18 am

I can not stand the looks of the Ruger pistols. I’ll buy their wheel guns though.

7. t3xenfury on December 27, 2022 at 1:23 am

damnnnnn thats badass 300yrds!!! can you do this review for the canik mete sfx 5” barrel???

8. Jorge on December 27, 2022 at 1:31 am

Holy smokes the unsupported at 100 & 200 yards is very impressive brother!

9. BespokeLife on December 27, 2022 at 1:35 am

There are so many pistols, like this one, that I feel just fly under the radar for what they are. This is a ton of value for a competition pistol

10. Gemini Cloud A.D on December 27, 2022 at 1:39 am

Really want add some more arsenal to my collection, due the price to feed the them its expensive now a day. Good review thank you brother. More full size and steel frame please in future.

11. David Woolard on December 27, 2022 at 1:39 am

Amazing how this pistol gets no love from reviewers. The one I have is the most accurate handgun I have shot and that is a lot in 60 years. Wow, I just realized I am old.

12. Mike Reese on December 27, 2022 at 1:39 am

That is some good long distance accuracy!

13. Batite Shadowwalker on December 27, 2022 at 1:43 am

I have one and really like it. The more I shoot the American series, the more I like it.

14. Richard Colligon on December 27, 2022 at 1:46 am

I’m a big Ruger fanboy, but mostly carry revolver’s. But my eye’s are getting older and my hand’s more arthritic, it maybe be time to switch to a full size 9mm. My problem is I’ve always preferred steel guns. Have a great night!!