Savage B22 FV-SR! Precision Rimfire

Savage B22 FV-SR! Precision Rimfire

The best way to keep up to date is to join my mailing list: http://twangnbang.net/signup/

I am active throughout the day on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TWANGnBANGdotNET/

If you’d like to support the channel for free, please use the links below whenever you start your online shopping. This is huge and really helps:

AR500 Armor: https://goo.gl/BeiUaS (Save 5-10% with link and code “twangnbang”)
TacticalWalls: https://goo.gl/FuTBj4
AirGun Depot: https://goo.gl/HNRdzF
ShootSteel.com: https://goo.gl/mUNLzf (save 10% with link and code “TWANG10”)

This video is for educational purposes and discussion only. Do not attempt to imitate anything contained herein.

AR500 Armor: https://goo.gl/BeiUaS (Save 5-10% with link and code “twangnbang”)
TacticalWalls: https://goo.gl/FuTBj4
AirGun Depot: https://goo.gl/HNRdzF
ShootSteel.com: https://goo.gl/mUNLzf (save 10% with link and code “TWANG10”)

TWANGnBANG, Inc., does testing and evaluation of products in the firearms, archery, and outdoors industries. Products featured on this channel are typically, but not always, provided by clients of TWANGnBANG, Inc.

1. Bonjour là-bas on September 22, 2022 at 8:38 pm

The Magn’t gd of new one …
    # old vertion better 🤷

2. Ivo Biancucci on September 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm

I have two savages a mark II and a 93r17 – I do not like the rotary magazines

3. manuel morales on September 22, 2022 at 8:41 pm

I agree with everything on your video. The only thing I like better on the mk2 is the Remington 700 tactical style bolt handle. I wish savage left that the same.

4. 2damaxmr2 on September 22, 2022 at 8:41 pm

I was getting that kind of grouping through my FVSR as well with the cci standard. I notice next no difference using expensive match ammo within 50m.

5. JDM Brace Yourself on September 22, 2022 at 8:42 pm

What’s the FV stand for

6. bangsdagong on September 22, 2022 at 8:43 pm

tha kid can shoot!!!!!!

7. Ohiogrown11 on September 22, 2022 at 8:45 pm

I saw one of these at my lgs today and really like the feel of it. It’s beyond disappointing that it won’t run 10/22 mags though.

8. jedironin380 on September 22, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Thanks for the review, I’ll be buying one of these very soon. 🙂

9. Jaypee Magno on September 22, 2022 at 8:47 pm

👌❤️😀👍🍻🍻🍻🍻

10. No Step on Snek on September 22, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Nice review sir!! Looks like your going to cost me some money 💰 😎

11. Philippe FRATER on September 22, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Got a German (Weirauch/RWS) one. I cut Daisies from the ground at 45/50m away.
    22lr is always a must have.
    🖖🏻🇫🇷😎🇫🇷🤪🇫🇷🖖🏻

12. FC FGD on September 22, 2022 at 8:53 pm

possible to shoot at 50 yards or further? perhaps 75 to 100 yards possible with this gun and the mark 2?

13. Joller on September 22, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Purchased this rifle in stainless ,in Canada a few months ago and its been outstanding.Loading the magazine gets easier with time. I’m able to shoot 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards every time with Nikon rimfire scope.Great rifle for the money.

14. L0ne WolF on September 22, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Great video, thank you very much for the info

15. SawLay on September 22, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Can you swap the stock ?

16. Refai Abdeen on September 22, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Cheers Mate!

17. Chris on September 22, 2022 at 8:57 pm

You look and sound like you could be Destin’s brother, from Smarter Every Day!

18. Art Smith on September 22, 2022 at 8:58 pm

I was confused where the Boyd stock came from. Thanks for clarifying. Silencers only useful for standard velocity. High velocity works well 50-150yds. I can’t imagine wasting ammo shooting closer than 75yds. The extraction was a huge problem if metal filings or heavy gunk were in the way but typical cleaning kept up no problem.
    I suggest skip the short barrel and silencer cost. Get the Mark II TR with Boyd stock and don’t waste ammo shooting short distances. Shoot 1240 fps for a little flatter shot. 75yd accuracy like in the video, 100 yds very accurate, 150yds doable and 200yds difficult.

19. Glenn James on September 22, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Did not read all of the comments but wanted to know which one is the most accurate rifle?

20. jimmy d on September 22, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Savage sent it to you but so you get to keep it or do you have to sent it back? I’ll pass oi it because of the mag.

21. Cross Link on September 22, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Another plus is its made in a left-handed version (thank you Savage for keeping ‘lefties’ available!!!). My local shops are telling me there are none right now in the distribution chain (just like everything else!), but I’ll be getting one as soon as the crazy firearm/ammo situation clears up.

22. Mike Eva on September 22, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Everyone loads 22lr wrong… use the flat of the next round to push down the one in the magazine and once you’ve pressed it down simply flip it down in line… All types of magazines is the same, push down with the flat rear then pivot the round down… So many damaged cases and frustrations constantly being complained about can easily be avoided…

23. TUNGNA DANNEE on September 22, 2022 at 9:01 pm

😃😃😃verygood😁😁😁

24. Chris Arkwright on September 22, 2022 at 9:02 pm

What is the bipod and how did you mount it?

25. Ratchet MidMo on September 22, 2022 at 9:06 pm

Great coaching dad!! BTW any kid that can take out multiple "bad guy" targets with three shots, is a force to be reckoned with. Maybe she should be teaching you? lol

26. Tim Chounard on September 22, 2022 at 9:06 pm

I’m sorry if this is a duplicate question but which bipod is that you’re using?

27. K S on September 22, 2022 at 9:06 pm

TwangnBang, this is a fantastic video. Great review of a rifle, great shooting, and great showing of a good relationship between dad and daughter.

28. Biagio Cozza on September 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Great video, awesome new rifle, Savage is a real good rimfire gun maker.

29. Rfcdgaf on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Probably want to teach the dude not to squint the other eye

30. Hildton McConnell on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Great video I have the mark II TR and the FVT and have never had any problem with extraction, but I do clean my guns after every time I use them. and the TR comes with the good heavy stock, love it wish the FVT had the same stock as the TR. Hear in Canada we can not use Suppressors so the 20" and 21" barrels are nice and from what I have seen on some videos they seem to group better. Love Savage rifles.

31. G.B. Outdoor Adventures on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Good Dad.👍🏽 Nice shooting. Ordered my DA Mask last week. Tic-toc. ⏱

32. Dave Marlow on September 22, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Enjoyed watching the young lady shoot, my daughter grew up shooting. I hated the comment below where the mom did not want her son to shoot. Get them outside teach them right and they will be a better person. The kids that don’t learn shooting are the one’s that get in trouble with guns.

33. вадим сотников on September 22, 2022 at 9:12 pm

На 22 метра стреляет… Кидал бы уже камни лучше в мишень. придурок…

34. Noah Hastings on September 22, 2022 at 9:13 pm

5 shots, 8 kills

She’s cheating. Aimbot. HAX!

35. Dan Stevens on September 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

I think I’ll just stick with the ruger and Lithgow

36. Hildton McConnell on September 22, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Good review looking for another .22 I have the Mark II Tr witch came with a good stock, for scope, and the FVT with peep sights, I thinking about one to put a red dot on for shooting chickens and ducks through the head, easier than chasing them around the yard. Looking at the B22 F compact,

37. John Newell on September 22, 2022 at 9:17 pm

HELP! I want that exact same scope, cant find it with 22lr turrets anywhere????? Model #?

38. Smokey420Greenleaf on September 22, 2022 at 9:17 pm

god those "tacticool" stocks are SO ugly. why doesn’t anyone ever buy the nice walnut stock version?

39. James on September 22, 2022 at 9:21 pm

How would u clean rifle don’t seem to b video on it

40. Mr. Nobody on September 22, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Awesome video

I’m looking at the A22 FV-SR and I clicked on this thinking it was the semi auto.
    Definitely thinking I should go with bolt action instead. They’re just so much fun!

41. Marshall G on September 22, 2022 at 9:28 pm

That magazine lost it for me.

42. Lars Saint Morning Glory on September 22, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Just got the b22 precision and I can’t wait to take it out. Did you end up having any issues with this b22?

43. wafflemag on September 22, 2022 at 9:31 pm

I sold my 10/22 to get a mark 2 because i hate carrying the rotary magazines in my pockets. Funny that Savage is now going to the rotary. Should have just done a new single stack mag or just used the savage 64 mags.

44. Robert Watson on September 22, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Are you happy with those cans? I have one of these–a very early one and it will shoot the same groups as $4000 "precision" .22 rifles with CCI standard velocity. This ammo is a secret so don’t tell anyone!!

45. Michael Zehrfeld on September 22, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Yeah Boy – shoot better than dad – one shoot, two hits, hahaha! Like this Dad/son – "Crew"!

46. Build It Creations on September 22, 2022 at 9:34 pm

I got this rifle for X-Mas this year. I love it! 2020 just got a bit better 😉

47. Josh Cook on September 22, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Just got my Savage FV-SR last week. Got my scope and bi-pod but so bummed I’m gonna have to wait 6-12 months for my suppressor.

48. Scott468 on September 22, 2022 at 9:35 pm

Do you have any extraction issues with yours? I love mine but especially suppressed it doesn’t extract hardly at all after about 50 rounds.

49. midnightblue131 on September 22, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Maybe it’s already in here somewhere, but what rings are you using? Thanks, great video!

50. Scotty Hatton on September 22, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Got my b 22 from psa for 246 shipped. Hopefully I’ll get it this week or next. Unfortunately it’ll be a while B4 I get to shoot bc I broke my hand. Love your review bud.