Savage Precision Semi-Auto! MSR 10 Long Range

Savage Precision Semi-Auto! MSR 10 Long Range

This video is for educational purposes and discussion only. Do not attempt to imitate anything contained herein.

The best way to keep up to date is to join my mailing list: http://twangnbang.net/signup/

I am active throughout the day on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TWANGnBANGdotNET/

If you’d like to support the channel for free, please use the links below whenever you start your online shopping. This is huge and really helps:

AR500 Armor: https://goo.gl/BeiUaS (Save 5-10% with link and code “twangnbang”)
TacticalWalls: https://goo.gl/FuTBj4
AirGun Depot: https://goo.gl/HNRdzF
ShootSteel.com: https://goo.gl/mUNLzf (save 10% with link and code “TWANG10”)

TWANGnBANG, Inc., does testing and evaluation of products in the firearms, archery, and outdoors industries. Products featured on this channel are typically, but not always, provided by clients of TWANGnBANG, Inc.

1. stephen knecht on August 15, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Should of been shooting a heavier bullet. 308 shoot better with a heavier projectile. I shoot 168 grain fgmm and it shoots great

2. B D on August 15, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Just picked one up and I highly recommend it. All the features that’s are included falls right in line with the end rifles

3. John on August 15, 2022 at 8:06 pm

I zeroed my Savage MSR -10 rifle, 6.5 Creedmoor with Nikon RSH-21, 24 x scope, with Hornady Black Ammo, 140 gr BTHP, I printed sub 1 inch 3 round group at 100yds, out of the box. ……Great Rifle plus great Ammo plus USMC Rifleman.🇺🇸

4. Leonardo Aragones on August 15, 2022 at 8:07 pm

5. Ron Smith on August 15, 2022 at 8:07 pm

Found a used one at a local Sportsman’s, and it seemed like a quality rifle. It was a bit heavy, and it had been shot a lot.

6. Johan Cahyadi on August 15, 2022 at 8:07 pm

That double tap bumpfire… Seems like burst

7. Larry Simpson on August 15, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Evidently you have never been taught how to pull the trigger on a gun you never pulled the trigger on a gun with the bend of your finger Joy pulley with the tip of your finger and if that Savage shoot the 3 inch group at a hundred yards it’s a piece of shit you would never hit a sage rat and a hundred yards with that gun but one out of five shots this is why people cannot shoot because anybody with a camera can take a video and try to teach you how to shoot that don’t know how to shoot his self

8. Edward Abraham III on August 15, 2022 at 8:10 pm

I think i found my next AR

9. H W on August 15, 2022 at 8:12 pm

Finally found this rifle! 🙌🏾 used, but with a burris xtr ii 5-25×50 AND bipod for $1400!

Stoked

10. Al Thor on August 15, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Should have led with that bump fire issue. That’s a major deal breaker

11. Missagan on August 15, 2022 at 8:14 pm

I just built a 308 from complete upper and lower for under a grand and it shoots and functions flawlessly.

12. Ben Wagner on August 15, 2022 at 8:14 pm

What kind of scope do you have?

13. Aereaux on August 15, 2022 at 8:16 pm

I handled one today and they weight a ton. 10 pounds with most of the weight up front. Terrible balance. Not going to lug this thing around to different shooting positions.

14. ravissary79 on August 15, 2022 at 8:16 pm

I’ve never had the trouble you destine mortaring side chargers, indeed I’ve seen it done with side chargers and dome it with side chargers lore often than with an ar style.
    Maybe if I was trained in the military I’d have the muscle memory to mortar an ARS rear charger, but it’s foreign to me.

15. Too Many Hobbies on August 15, 2022 at 8:18 pm

Free bump fire? Nice

16. stevenminix on August 15, 2022 at 8:19 pm

Good looking rifle, Id bet it is a tack driver!!

17. Ellis Smith Jr on August 15, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Even though I am not into Precision target shooting,I enjoyed watching this video.I also enjoyed your mild mannered easy voice and great info…
    Only in America 👍😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸.

18. ravissary79 on August 15, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Nice discussion of benefits of close vs far bipod work.

19. Thanh Nguyen on August 15, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Buds should send you a check I was on the fence about this rifle then I watched your review so they have my credit card now. Only time will tell if it’s reliable Thanks for the detailed review. Sub

20. Richard Sorin on August 15, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Very informative video. I learned a lot. Thank you

21. 24blunt on August 15, 2022 at 8:22 pm

and the price is just under 1900 dollars, oh boy thats nothing

22. Bill Knudson on August 15, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Nice thorough evaluation. Very complete! Easy to understand, while not going too quickly. Being a long range rifle, your shooting with different rounds and distances gave a variety of rounds to consider. Overall, it really seemed you enjoyed shooting this gun.

23. solotechoregon on August 15, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Thorough and entertaining!

24. Walter Florczak on August 15, 2022 at 8:26 pm

3 into the same hole at 100 yds? Impressive shooter and gun, to say the least; REMARKABLE!

25. El Tigre De Tejas on August 15, 2022 at 8:27 pm

Quickest way to get asked to leave at the gun range 🤣7:50! Dam son

26. Lie Debunker on August 15, 2022 at 8:27 pm

That’s a very good and thorough review. 👍

27. Colin Kobel on August 15, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Your evaluation is very well done. Without any jibber jabber, you covered the gun with a matter of fact, common sense! Again well done. Thank you.

28. H W on August 15, 2022 at 8:29 pm

He states the msr 10 lr isnt the only gun that has side charging and rear charging….what other gun has this?

29. Eric H on August 15, 2022 at 8:30 pm

Can you train my dog please lol

30. Dumps Card on August 15, 2022 at 8:31 pm

my all thanks goes to Olivierdumps on telegram he changed my life after being duped on this platform so many times he got my cards delivered to me with great balanced

31. Daniel Ramos on August 15, 2022 at 8:32 pm

So happy I met Dumpscode on telegram he changed my life after being duped on this platform so many times he got my cards delivered  to me with great balanced

32. Dusty Levi on August 15, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Don’t release your trigger finger after the shot that solves your problem. After the effects of the recoil are through the short travel of the trigger Will set u up for a faster secondary shot

33. J N on August 15, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Better than Diamondback DB10 ?

34. Hellen John on August 15, 2022 at 8:34 pm

I never believe this real until I found Cardsteve on telegram and I got paid by him

35. ravissary79 on August 15, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Love this receiver set… I wonder if they plan to make a pistol…

36. Nathan T on August 15, 2022 at 8:37 pm

I’ve always thought savage was highly underrated

37. TheLast Dragon on August 15, 2022 at 8:41 pm

I thought you had a binary trigger at first. I just don’t get why they’d so closely emulate existing guns and make almost nothing compatible with the most prevalent parts manufacturers. Glad I didn’t get this thinking it was an ar 10

38. IGATECK on August 15, 2022 at 8:43 pm

I hate when people talk too much on the videos, but man I can listen to you all day nothing but knowledge, I wish I had those verbal skills for my YouTube videos, great video and I just bought one for $1700.00 I got really lucky especially considering all the crap going on

39. Robert Duncan on August 15, 2022 at 8:44 pm

What’s your thoughts on the savage $1000.00, 308

40. Y T Ben Avraham on August 15, 2022 at 8:45 pm

I had to break and buy one. Will come in a couple weeks. Watch your video many times. Where you been?

41. Y T Ben Avraham on August 15, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Beautiful rifle however the price is now up around 2K. Going to wait until the price goes down some.

42. Harry Toress on August 15, 2022 at 8:46 pm

I enjoyed dealing with realdarkwebpin on telegram he’s the realest vendor

43. affenrasierer19 on August 15, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Anyone here owning an MSR 10 (any model) that has a problem with the bolt lugs? I got the precision model and it looks like the backside corner of every lug got sheared off a bit. Is this ’rounded’ corner normal or a sign of bad wear?

44. TheWolverine1333 on August 15, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Thank you for the video. I’ve been looking at doing either a M5E1 precision or battle rifle build. Now I think I’ll make this my semi auto precision rifle and the Aero a battle rifle. Thank you for the information.

45. Martin Brand on August 15, 2022 at 8:54 pm

What range is this weapon system capable with in .308? Reason I ask is I’ve just purchased one and am considering optics. Looking to get into long range shooting hence the purchase…

46. B D on August 15, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Looking for a scope recommendation for the MSR 10 long range. Preferably under $1000

47. John Bud on August 15, 2022 at 8:56 pm

At a hundred yards anybody could do that on a stand

48. H W on August 15, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Cannot find this in .308 anywhere!

49. GhostKiller788 on August 15, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Why the hell are they selling this for 2,600+ now? Thats a massive increase

50. CountryMan 3484 on August 15, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Who’s watching this in 2021 and thinking about buying this rifle and now they are $2400 thanks Joe Biden