Smith & Wesson 586 Classic .357 Magnum Revolver

– https://www.facebook.com/BERETTA9mmUSA

Contact Information:
beretta9mmusa@gmail.com

*** Listed below are Sponsors of the BERETTA9mmUSA Channel ***

TT Gunleather Holsters – www.ttgunleather.com/

KORE Essentials:
EDC Gun Belts, USE code “B9USA” for 10% off your entire order @ www.koreessentials.com/

Zeta6 revolver speedloaders:

Zeta6 Speed Loaders

Altamont Company:
www.altamontco.com/

Decibel Defense:
– https://amzn.to/2HXQpZ4
www.decibeldefense.com/

LOK Grips:
The Best CZ, Beretta and 1911 G10 Grips – lokgrips.com

DPM Systems:
Use discount code “B9USA” for 10% off your entire DPM Systems order!
dpmsystems.com/

Tracker Safe
USE discount code “B9USA” for 10% off your entire order! @ trackersafe.com

Sportsman’s Guide

Steel Target Link – https://alnk.to/2uyv4QN

Peltor shooting Earplugs – https://amzn.to/2JWbu7l

Tuff Products 8 round orange (standard revolver speed strip) – https://amzn.to/2YQ74lK

My Main (Favorite) Camera (Filming, Pictures and Audio) – https://amzn.to/2LYB9xZ

My Backup Camera (Filming, Pictures and Audio) – https://amzn.to/2Htkdey

“DISCLAIMER: Our videos are strictly for documentary, educational, and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of any acts depicted in these videos is solely AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any of our videos. We are not a gun store and DO NOT sell or deal in firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. Our Videos don’t include any instructions on manufacturing firearms, assembling parts, or installing prohibited accessories. Our Videos Don’t link to any websites that sell firearms or firearms accessories. This video also doesn’t contain any discount codes, or any other item on YouTube’s list of prohibited items listed in their Community Guidelines. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance we include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech**

Affiliate disclaimer: some of the above links might be affiliate links, which may generate us a sales commission. For example, my YouTube Gear listed above is in association with the Amazon affiliate program and I’m an amazon associate.”

1. ecleveland1 on November 24, 2022 at 9:52 pm

I have the 6-inch 586-8 and love it. I had a 586 no dash 6-inch back in the mid 80’s that I let get away and regret to this day. This is why I picked up the Classic 586-8. They are some of the best-looking and shooting revolvers of all time in my opinion.

2. Yorktown 1781 on November 24, 2022 at 9:53 pm

Get a hks speed loader you will like it I promise. That rubbery thing is useless.

3. Erich Williams on November 24, 2022 at 9:54 pm

The best revolver ever. I must sell mine , for guess what , plucking property tax money.

4. Troy Bingham on November 24, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Is the 586 just the blued version of the 686?

5. 보따 사랑해요 on November 24, 2022 at 9:55 pm

I like S&W 586

6. Yorktown 1781 on November 24, 2022 at 9:55 pm

Try reloading with a 6 round speed loader. Goes a lot faster.

7. Lance Bowman on November 24, 2022 at 9:55 pm

How well would these be for concealed carry? Was thinking about going for a smaller .38 special as my first handgun but this one looks too good

8. genej501 on November 24, 2022 at 9:57 pm

I see a lefty here. Me too. Not by choice. Bought my 586 in 1983. It’s a remarkable piece of hardware. I wish people would State the distance between the gun and the target in these videos.

9. Sax and Phone on November 24, 2022 at 9:58 pm

Not sure how practical this gun is today but I have to admit I love it’s aesthetic. It’s like the more refined and reinforced cowboy gun of the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s; an era where the wild west may have already come to an end but the archetype of the gun-slinging outlaw and stalwart mustached law enforcement that didn’t take any nonsense was still very much alive. When I see this I’m especially reminded of the car chase movies of the late 60’s and 70’s that seem to have all but faded away into history these days.

10. Mike Lynn on November 24, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Nice got to get one. I got the 686+1 with 3 in a half barrel stainless I love it 🙂

11. Librado Vargas on November 24, 2022 at 9:59 pm

What size barrel is it?

12. MrJohnledesma on November 24, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Just bought my first handgun…. and according to this video I bought the best…. thanks for the video review.

13. Lubriderm Jones on November 24, 2022 at 10:00 pm

I ordered this gun almost two months ago from my local shop, still waiting should be there by the 25th of this month. I’ve watched this video probably 30 times in the past month. I’m so excited.

14. mark madsen on November 24, 2022 at 10:01 pm

You Fella’s never disappoint… Class Act! Oh’, by the way. Mr. Young Beretta, Cherish these times with your Dad…
    You will count them as the best memories of your life.. I can tell you from experience, having just lost my Dad… ~Best.

15. rla1000 on November 24, 2022 at 10:01 pm

Is this available in a 7-rd. cylinder? And with recessed chambers? And 5-inch barrel? Sweet looking, love that "classic" look. I do wish Smith put this out in a 5-in. Can it be custom ordered with a 5? Torn between this and an older lightly used 586.

16. Joe Kurtz on November 24, 2022 at 10:02 pm

Smooth trigger makes follow ups fun!! Have 6" & muzzle whip manageable. & accurate. Early production w/ exposed pin on hammer, – yours is newer production. Should be "bulletproof".

17. Cam Hester on November 24, 2022 at 10:02 pm

i have a mod 27 357 on the N frame 60s to 70s mod nickel 3 3/4 barrel smooth as hell , those older models just have sweet triggers period , great review great gun

18. Timothy Marshall on November 24, 2022 at 10:04 pm

Young Beretta can shoot man! Dad you aren’t bad either. We have a couple of things in common…young version shoots better than older version (I am an older version) and our love for S&W revolvers. Own a 29-2 6 and a 686 plus 3. Want to thank you for making your revolver videos. Wheel guns are special.

19. M Gerhard on November 24, 2022 at 10:04 pm

Just ordered mine. Hard to find these days. Got the last one a sportsmansoutdoor.com. First revolver for me. Cannot wait to shoot it. Sounds like I picked a very nice gun! Thanks for the review!!

20. klutz94306 on November 24, 2022 at 10:05 pm

How do you dissasemble this bad boy? Easy?

21. LetmeGo44 on November 24, 2022 at 10:06 pm

I think revolver lovers who actively and regularly use them for personal defense, love the challenge they offer. Like a 35 mm film camera, you have a very limited number of shots. Therefore you are forced to make every shot count and to not waste one. Wheel guns are not meant for spraying and praying. Each round MUST have the target’s name on it. That’s the way I like too 😉

22. Frederick Huicochea on November 24, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Purchased mine a few months ago. Love it! What a great shooter. Absolutely feels good in the hand. It is one of three 357s I have, a Colt Lawman III 3” and a Ruger GP100 6”. All three are great but I think the S&W I think has taken the lead.

23. SG_21_10 on November 24, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Conosci revolver alpha proj 3541s stainless 357magnum costruzione repubblica ceca opinione grazie

24. Carlos Garcia on November 24, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Beautiful 🤩❤️

25. H Barajas on November 24, 2022 at 10:14 pm

I have one too

26. Zona 3141 on November 24, 2022 at 10:15 pm

Just got mine today ! Four-inch barrel. Love it. Good channel, subscribed.

27. Vincent Silva on November 24, 2022 at 10:15 pm

My first revolver ever friend of mine sold it to me and dam hell of a handgun amazing shooter 357 is badass 38 special also badass im never gona sell it

28. James Perkins on November 24, 2022 at 10:18 pm

Beretta Jr. is a maverick with the DA! No flinch, just fantastic control over that revolver the whole way through.

29. B M on November 24, 2022 at 10:20 pm

Beautiful piece

30. PulpHero Audio on November 24, 2022 at 10:21 pm

My brother has a Python, but I chose the 586. Always preferred blued to stainless anyway. Great video even 3 years old. Thank you for not spending half of it whining about key locks and pinned barrels.

31. Anthony Villanueva on November 24, 2022 at 10:22 pm

Great video guys just ordered mines after watching the video thanks

32. Jim Golden on November 24, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Great video! Makes me happy with my purchase….I just got a 6" 586. Haven’t fired it yet, but it holds really nicely. I wanted a new Python or a 686 with a 6" barrel….having trouble finding either. A local shop had a 586, and I’m not sure I don’t like the polished blue finish better than the stainless 686. Hope to fire it over the weekend. I’m liking it so far, and your review makes me think I chose wisely 🙂 Keep making good videos !

33. boostimalaka1 on November 24, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Just remember to not use Flitz or other polishes because it will remove the finish. These new S&W revolver are not hot blued.

34. FDR Gaming on November 24, 2022 at 10:26 pm

I own a 586 classic 6 inch and a 686 3-5-7 series in 5. The trigger on the classic is waaaay better for some reason and it’s not a forged part like the latter.

35. Robert Anderson on November 24, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Get a S&W master action job (trigger stop, chamfered charge holes, action will be smoother than a colt python). You won’t believe it’s the same gun. Worth every penny.

36. SwampKaiyote on November 24, 2022 at 10:29 pm

I want this gun so bad. Just learned I can get the 686 but not 586 in California… makes no sense lol

37. Geoff Peacock on November 24, 2022 at 10:29 pm

K frame

38. Truetv1 on November 24, 2022 at 10:30 pm

I got a blue steel 586 4 inch!! Love him

39. BillnWa on November 24, 2022 at 10:34 pm

Thanks for the video. I want one. 🙂

40. Justin LaFleur on November 24, 2022 at 10:36 pm

I have an Orignal 586 not one of their classic lines and man I love that revolver! It still feels and works like new!

41. Hanz Antipala on November 24, 2022 at 10:37 pm

Puydi mangayu boss

42. Andy72 on November 24, 2022 at 10:39 pm

The only reason why I would choose the stainless steel version is for the greater relative resistance to corrosion in high conditions And humidity, I always prefer dark revolvers.. Otherwise take it stainless steel and make it in cerakote type finish

43. CR Durty - 2nd 🌡 on November 24, 2022 at 10:40 pm

Just bought one today.

Love this old school Americana!

44. Dean Seller on November 24, 2022 at 10:40 pm

I have the S &W 686 + P I love it. I’d love to own a S &W 586 + P

45. Crackerjack on November 24, 2022 at 10:40 pm

I like it alot

46. Matthew Angotti on November 24, 2022 at 10:41 pm

I bought one last year, because I wanted a classic looking revolver that can handle stout 357 loads. Wow, what a great revolver from S&W. I love it.

47. Noah 21 on November 24, 2022 at 10:43 pm

If i get one of these should I keep it out of a holster or should I not worry about it? I’m not ever gonna sell it once I get it!

48. Chef Narayanan Jayaraman on November 24, 2022 at 10:44 pm

Nice gun how much rupees sir

49. Northern Ninety7 on November 24, 2022 at 10:50 pm

Beautiful gun. Thinking about getting one myself.

50. Pale Rider on November 24, 2022 at 10:51 pm