SMITH & WESSON M&P 15-22

SMITH & WESSON M&P 15-22
MrColionNoir Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR
MrColionNoir Twitter ► http://twitter.com/#!/mrcolionnoir
MrColionNoir Google+ ►https://plus.google.com/u/0/110417089998648921407/posts
MrColionNoir Blog► http://mrcolionnoir.com/

1. bfgivmfith on December 28, 2022 at 12:41 am

You come off as kind of white as fuck. "Elude" Seriously? LOL! I like the fun box, and not being a tool. I like the jazz. It works. Oh, and that little 22 Long Rifle is the shit!

2. TRIX_IOS YT on December 28, 2022 at 12:41 am

What scope

3. Francis on December 28, 2022 at 12:42 am

Your jokes are absolutely terrible.

4. Name: [Redacted] on December 28, 2022 at 12:43 am

Wife just bought one. FFL tried to talk her out of it. “It’s not enough” he said. She asked what I thought, and I asked her if she’d ever heard anyone scream “THEY HAVE A GUN! oh wait, it’s a .22, never mind” and now she has her first AR platform.

5. Viking Patriot on December 28, 2022 at 12:46 am

I have one and I love it. And its a hell of a lot cheaper to shoot than a 223 or 5.56.

6. Isaac Garcia on December 28, 2022 at 12:46 am

Here in Ireland we got some heavy gun laws! I’m just grateful we can own the Smith & Wesson 22L even if it is a small caliber.

7. Jd truckin on December 28, 2022 at 12:47 am

Surprisingly the gun is absolutely great. Just gotta get the proper ammo.

Just got a squib in the barrel. My next 200 rounds were all over the place

8. Not A Channel on December 28, 2022 at 12:47 am

the WEEE at the beginning was perfect

9. Joe 2 Thoed on December 28, 2022 at 12:50 am

The way he’s holding it🤣☠🤷‍♂️

10. elige brown on December 28, 2022 at 12:51 am

I never seen anybody hold a gun like that.

11. GenTech Mike on December 28, 2022 at 12:53 am

I prefer this version over mine. Rather the picatiny handguard

12. Armed N Dangerous on December 28, 2022 at 12:55 am

I’m buying this for my birthday, it’ll be my 1st rifle. Oh, and I never hated on the .22 LR any round a get the job done especially depending on shot placement 🔥🔥🔥

13. Jamal Yusuf Ali Bey on December 28, 2022 at 12:58 am

I can’t tell you brother how much I enjoy your video’s and perfect sense of logical rational perspectives on the various subject matter topics surrounding our inherent rights of "First Responder" second amendment rights. Please keep the knowledge flowing. Protect the Republic, Desert Storm Veteran 1990-94.

14. JIM MCPHERSON on December 28, 2022 at 12:59 am

I just got one today. Can’t wait to have some fun at the range.

15. M on December 28, 2022 at 1:00 am

This feels like a troll video lol

16. Anthony Ruiz on December 28, 2022 at 1:01 am

Mines always jams

17. Willy Wonka on December 28, 2022 at 1:02 am

Bought this for my wife about 9 months ago. We put 3 to 4 thousand rounds through it numerous different brands no jams except with federal 800 round blue box. Federal 800 round 22lr in the blue box is absolutely garbage don’t ever buy it no matter how cheap , with the constant jams from garbage ammo the ejector broke. Besides that it flawlessly empties 35 round mags as fast as you can pull the trigger.

18. T D. Magadu on December 28, 2022 at 1:03 am

Is it also fully auto

19. panic get a canik bill on December 28, 2022 at 1:03 am

Great video ty for your time doing it !!!

20. Jace Claycomb on December 28, 2022 at 1:03 am

I don’t see a point of the ear protection is so quiet

21. random guy on December 28, 2022 at 1:04 am

how is this a 9yr old video!! the quality of the video is so good and man knows how to make a video. I purchased the 22 and going to pick it up this Monday. got it for how cheap it is and the rounds

22. ceaser on December 28, 2022 at 1:04 am

Lol just bought one today. Love it

23. Mike Hankins on December 28, 2022 at 1:05 am

Aguilla sniper 60 grain 22lr in the mp 22 cycles flawlessly.Suppressed it’s sounds like an air rifle, all while packing an insane punch from a 22 lr….

24. Mountain Bike Addict on December 28, 2022 at 1:07 am

Sorry but the Tippmann M4-22 is way better.

25. Marvin Samples on December 28, 2022 at 1:07 am

I own the AR 15-22 pistol with a cheap Tasco red dot on it, this is a great gun, unbelievably fun, I can’t tell you how meny people I’ve handed it to shoot, that give me the look, … like come on dude it’s a 22, that’s until they shoot it, then the problem becomes getting it out of there hands. Everyone loves it, as mentioned earlier, the AR 15-22 is a perfect training gun for the AR platform and in my opinion the Taurus tx22 makes a nice companion to this rifle and a good training pistol as well. , besides being an excellent training gun, and just being down right fun, I thank in certain that it would make a decent defense weapon for the home especially when the pistol version, my wife dose like shooting my AR,s, but she can run this gun like a champ, I could thank of worse guns to put In my wife’s hands to to protect herself and lastly as a small game rifle, while this would not be my first choice for a dedicated hunting rifle, I believe it’s accurate enough to get the job done with small birds, rabbits and squirrels, , as well as small vermin rike rats and ground squirrels, ..

26. varyingpierced on December 28, 2022 at 1:08 am

I just got one used for 275 out the door with 3 magazines…

27. Skyline.Scarlette on December 28, 2022 at 1:08 am

Just ordered one with 3 mags and an S&W carry case for $399. Being a .300 blackout fanboy I’m super stoked to pick this m&p up.

28. Allen Perry on December 28, 2022 at 1:08 am

I’m in the market for a 22 semi. Which one is more reliable the ruger 10-22 or this one?

29. pranksters TV on December 28, 2022 at 1:09 am

Can a 20 yr old in Washington state buy this?

30. RBI Snake Wrangler on December 28, 2022 at 1:10 am

So you still enjoy this gun? I am on the fence for a fun new toy here in CA. Seems I can legally buy one and enjoy it. Let me know

31. XATECK on December 28, 2022 at 1:13 am

The killer at the Texas school had this gun

32. Clinton Mcnichols on December 28, 2022 at 1:15 am

Just bought one and I’m very happy with it. Thank you for your time and expertise sir!

33. Abraham X on December 28, 2022 at 1:16 am

just shot mine for the first time and damn fun gun+ no recoil and cheap ammo so mag dumps just don’t hurt 👍🏼

34. larry baker on December 28, 2022 at 1:17 am

i have this 1 and its big brother the S&W M&P AR15, the ar15-22 is a total blast to shoot, get the mcfadden speed loader too, i can load and fire 75 rounds (3 mags) in not time flat, and it costs about 6 1/2 cents a round vs 70 cents a shot, and i can put 500-1000 rounds down range each week…it cycles perfect with the cheap ammo

35. joelucenti on December 28, 2022 at 1:19 am

Wondering if I should just get the mp15-22, or just get a conversion kit for my 556 version

36. Mountain Bike Addict on December 28, 2022 at 1:19 am

I really need one for home defense. Don’t need a manslaughter charge if I kill my neighbors. Can’t beat the low price!

37. Jake Picard on December 28, 2022 at 1:20 am

I have this gun. I love it!!!!

38. MannyP on December 28, 2022 at 1:22 am

This is why it’s a perfect pair with a binary trigger. It compensates with the lack of stopping power.

39. charles moore on December 28, 2022 at 1:22 am

Lmao I’m late seeing this video I know but considering getting it your commentary had me dying starting with the kid like wheeeeeeee and then the dudes playing laser tag and keep dying and not know where the shots are coming from

40. InsideBeast on December 28, 2022 at 1:23 am

I shot this gun 3 days ago

41. Game Night with Jamiibo on December 28, 2022 at 1:26 am

This will be my first gun before buying an AR 15. I think it a great starting point. It’s not intimidating to shoot. People will argue it’s not good for self defense but I wouldn’t want to get shot 6 times by a .22

42. GrumpyTinashe on December 28, 2022 at 1:26 am

The way you gold the gun seems strange to me. It’s different from how I see it done on TV 🤣😂

43. Johnny Tsunami on December 28, 2022 at 1:29 am

best site to order one of these? the local academy store wants $500

44. Derek Powell on December 28, 2022 at 1:31 am

excellent tutorial…or…(mock tutorial)…spot on and direct…good work…

45. Sikisan on December 28, 2022 at 1:33 am

Idk why he grips the end like that there is 0 recoil lol

46. F7ble on December 28, 2022 at 1:33 am

i do armed security, can i work with gun?

47. Bleed Forme on December 28, 2022 at 1:35 am

Thank you, Colion. Buying one now.

48. FlawLessProgramer on December 28, 2022 at 1:36 am

I’m going to buy one now

49. That Bearded Shooter on December 28, 2022 at 1:38 am

My wife just picked one up. We haven’t shot it yet.

50. steven guebara on December 28, 2022 at 1:39 am

Could you use a .22 for home defense ?