Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory 22LR Performance Center Pistol

Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory 22LR Performance Center Pistol

I do some shooting with the S&W SW22 Victory Performance Center 22LR handgun, go over its features, how it has performed, and what I think of it overall 🇺🇸

This video but with all the links: http://bit.ly/2FVictory22

1776 United shirts [including Socialism]: (use code 1776Mrgunsngear for 10% off): http://bit.ly/2rCn5PW

Nine Line Apparel Shirts (discount code MGNG15): http://bit.ly/2NINELINE

My Amazon store:

www.Facebook.com/Mrgunsngear

Instagram.com/seniorgunsngear

www.twitter.com/mrgunsngear

Music by Machinima & Epidemic Sound

Disclaimer: These videos are strictly for educational and entertainment purposes only. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt  to sell you a good or service. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. I DO NOT sell parts, magazines, or firearms. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above.

Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone else’s footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech.

1. Pete Sheppard on January 24, 2023 at 1:39 am

It looks like there’s not much room for variation in .22 pistol design; the SW22 looks a lot like the Ruger .22 pistols, with some resemblance to the Buckmark. Makes me miss the old S&W .22s.

2. T on January 24, 2023 at 1:41 am

Are you going to step up and accept The Yankee Marshall’s challenge on fighting back against 1639? We support you, we just want to know that you have our backs too. Thanks.

3. Not Getting Any Younger on January 24, 2023 at 1:42 am

Nice review.
    You should order the ‘un-extended’ Mag release button from S&W and replace that big one.
    Unless that Tandemkross spring mentioned below would fix the issue – if it does, please let us know!

4. McDylanNuggets on January 24, 2023 at 1:43 am

I don’t understand what the t-shirt means.

5. 4 Arrows Armory on January 24, 2023 at 1:44 am

Great video. Keep it up.

6. rusty shackleford on January 24, 2023 at 1:44 am

Take yankee’s challenge

7. Spyder 3000GT on January 24, 2023 at 1:45 am

Very cool pistol! I have two, both with Volquarsten barrels (stainless steel and carbon fiber ) and both shoots flawlessly! Stainless steel barrel with standard iron sight and carbon fiber with same Vortex)
    Also recommending Volquarsten laminated grip. My first Victory with same rubber grip is comfortable but second with laminate just awesome. Only problem is safety, with my large hands I always touching it and turning to safe position. But not a big deal, gun is super nice! Very accurate and had just two-three malfunction for around thousand rounds

8. jodo1971 on January 24, 2023 at 1:45 am

Looks like han solo’s blaster; i like it!

9. MPGunther1 on January 24, 2023 at 1:46 am

Nice review

10. Dre P on January 24, 2023 at 1:47 am

I can’t believe this guys a doctor, teacher, astronaut, pilot, and a gnarly gunslinger and bangs women for Money. Goals.

11. PPSChadwick on January 24, 2023 at 1:48 am

Monday’s are my days off and my wife works. Your videos bring me so much joy during my time off!

12. Richard C on January 24, 2023 at 1:50 am

Make a video on the vortex red dot. Im curious on what happened two the other 2

13. Franco Stacy on January 24, 2023 at 1:50 am

I didn’t know you could use a 9 mm suppressor on a 22 so what is the trade-off when you do that? I see one upside and that’s I have to spend less money

14. Karl Kutac on January 24, 2023 at 1:52 am

I have the base model. Surprisingly ergonomic grip, because it doesn’t look like it’d be so, yet it is. Nice fiber optics. Mine seems to prefer jacketed ammo, but a more important issue is keeping the pistol clean. If I clean it, it is reliable to feed and eject. It is easy to maintain, having the one takedown screw. The only real issue I had was that the takedown screw would tend to loosen. Then, the accuracy would suffer due to a loosened barrel. So I found #47 o-rings (about $1 for a package of them) work perfectly to keep the takedown screw in place. I have enjoyed this pistol, even if it is not the ‘Gucci’ version.

15. Jumpy killlerQx on January 24, 2023 at 1:53 am

Mr. Guns and gear may you consider that the Yankee Marshal challenge.

16. TheTomvaughan on January 24, 2023 at 1:54 am

What can did you use in 9mm? Was it just as accurate?!I’m trying to avoid buying multiple cans if I can buy a 9mm can I would be ahead of the game. Or do you recommend getting a .22 can for this gun?

17. Camaro Kid on January 24, 2023 at 1:54 am

Dude,marvin the martian is gonna be pissed if you dont send this energizing foton ray back to him asap 🚀

18. Whitey Mamasan on January 24, 2023 at 1:54 am

Can you do a kel tec ksg video? Or maybe that little one they just put out. It’s like the KS7 or something.

19. 45 Auto on January 24, 2023 at 2:01 am

I don’t known if you’ve addressed this or not but what, exactly, failed on your previous Vortex sites? Was it the same part/feature (i.e. design flaw) or manufacturing flaw/quality control?

20. Caliber Kal on January 24, 2023 at 2:01 am

Nice Video love mine

21. Ken Helmers on January 24, 2023 at 2:01 am

Had to laugh at the end – those mag drops were priceless!

22. Basser Mike on January 24, 2023 at 2:02 am

Please please please please please review something from these guys

23. Suppressed Nation on January 24, 2023 at 2:04 am

The CGS Siren would look good on that carbon fiber barrel! Victory or 22/45 for plinking fun?

24. AF-O6 on January 24, 2023 at 2:05 am

For what it’s worth, I have the same overly sensitive mag release irritation on my Victory with Volquartsen grips. If one looks at it cross eyed it ejects the mag with alacrity.

25. J Reed on January 24, 2023 at 2:08 am

This or the Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite?

26. Wild Bill on January 24, 2023 at 2:08 am

Any chance we see the Bergara BXR?

27. callmecamo2 on January 24, 2023 at 2:11 am

Looks like a paintball gun lol. Great review as always.

28. Guns and Pete-za on January 24, 2023 at 2:12 am

Checkout the Smith and Wesson SW22 Victory community on Reddit at http://www.Reddit.com/r/SW22VICTORY

29. Marcelle Ronquille on January 24, 2023 at 2:13 am

Purchased new three days ago tried three different brands of high velocity ammo every third round would not eject . fired 300 rounds through the gun. Yes I did clean it after a 125 rounds . did it shoot well ? yes it did . do I like yes. Spoke to a representative about the malfunctions . sending it back to them ,he stated the turn around would be three weeks……..

30. Cole Bruss on January 24, 2023 at 2:15 am

I have this exact model and I love it. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a .22 pistol

31. Patriot 1776 on January 24, 2023 at 2:16 am

I don’t mind mag safeties on 22lr trainers, it prevents me from dry firing and causing potential damage.

32. Perry Thomas on January 24, 2023 at 2:17 am

Will you step up and take Yankee’s 1639 challenge?

33. Drew Blankenship on January 24, 2023 at 2:17 am

I have over 10,000 rounds through my victory with very few issues!

34. William Wong on January 24, 2023 at 2:18 am

Good review! How does this gun compare to ruger mark 4 and browning buckmark?

35. Don G on January 24, 2023 at 2:18 am

A unrelatedly question if you will?
    What is your favorite .308 battle rifle?
    Best regards.

36. Ram2k12 on January 24, 2023 at 2:18 am

Shooting 6 or 8 inch steel plate tells me nothing, sometimes all you get to see is a squirrel’s eye peeking around a tree. Show us a target at 20-50yrds from a steady rest. Just a suggestion.

37. Micheal Floyd on January 24, 2023 at 2:18 am

Are you taking on the 1639 challenge from yankee?

38. Swaffles Is Weird on January 24, 2023 at 2:23 am

I love this channel. Keep up the good work, sir! Thank you for your service btw!

39. allmonkeysallthetime on January 24, 2023 at 2:23 am

Thanks for another great video! For great .22lrs, I am finding myself shooting the Beretta 92 .22lr suppressor ready version more than any of my other .22lr pistols. It is an officially licensed and sold by Beretta 92/M9 clone made by Umarex. Pretty much eats anything I feed it with a can or without and is stupid easy to clean just like the full sized 9mm version. Unlike traditional .22lrs, it has 15 round mags that work flawlessly. The 92 .22lr mags do not look sexy because they are unfinished, but I have never looked at my .22lr mag whilst shooting. Unless Beretta updated their website recently, they don’t specify what the thread pitch it, but they are .5×28 and not some crazy Eurospec threading. Having a DA/SA trigger on a .22lr is very rare and the 92 .22lr is amazingly smooth in SA. The suppressor ready version also comes with high sights so a can does not block your view.

40. Rob D on January 24, 2023 at 2:23 am

Looks like yours came with a full rifled barrel?first trip back.Would jam or not eject would vary after barrel replacement by S&W 2nd trip back tried 5 different types of ammo .. barrel sleeve unscrewed wouldn’t tighten down and still jammed..

Still sucks ? yep ..

Maybe they worked out the bugs I got first one gunshot ordered .. when it works good shooting gun but major disappointment with smiths quality and repair .. also it was gone over a month each time

41. RickinICT on January 24, 2023 at 2:24 am

The first thing that entered my mind when I saw how that gun was kicking out magazines was “I wonder if he’s ever fumbled a catch standing on that dock and had to go magnet fishing for a magazine?”

42. Dakof80 on January 24, 2023 at 2:25 am

TheYankeeMarshal has challenged you to help fight 1639 please accept

43. Gregory Muhammad on January 24, 2023 at 2:27 am

Dude I Love Your Form Of Shooting!!! Always Tight & Hardly Any Arm Recoils!! Keep Up The Great Vids!! 1 Of My Best Instructional Following!!

44. 2GunKitty The Catnip Outlaw on January 24, 2023 at 2:27 am

Support the fight1639 go fund me account

45. jesuriah on January 24, 2023 at 2:28 am

Thanks for the video but the shirt is dumb.

It’s apparent that propaganda has worked, and nobody in this damn community knows what communism means.

46. Tom McCormick on January 24, 2023 at 2:28 am

Beautiful albeit unusual looking, kind of like a ww2 era Japanese Nambu pistol. Really thinking of buying the camo pattern one I saw at my local gun shop.

47. Moe Johnson on January 24, 2023 at 2:30 am

1639 CHALLENGE STEP UP AND HELP YANKEE FIGHT THE FIGHT!!!!! MAKE NORTH CAROLINA PROUD!!!!

48. Lee Maxwell on January 24, 2023 at 2:32 am

Love my Victory. It eats everything I feed it with only the occasional failure to fire. My only complaint is that they came out with the PC version 2 months after I bought it.

49. CutTheKnot on January 24, 2023 at 2:33 am

Michael is one of the most well spoken and thoughtful reviewers on the internet.

50. Matthew Jarchow on January 24, 2023 at 2:34 am

Help Yankee Marshal fight legislation 1639 in Washington!