Taurus 942M 22 Magnum,,Might Be A Problem

Taurus 942M 22 Magnum,,Might Be A Problem

Taurus 942M chambered in 22 magnum.I had been looking for this model for over a year but when I finally got one,it seems to have a problem.

1. Steven Larson on December 21, 2022 at 12:48 am

That was the worst gun review! Sorry. You had a problem with it. It happens. Send it back!!!!

2. Scott F. on December 21, 2022 at 12:49 am

It seems to get a hiccup right before going around the clock on it….Hopefully it gets right or they correct it as love those little wheel guns….Good stuff….

3. dwheeler016 on December 21, 2022 at 12:52 am

A similar thing happened with a new S and W Bodyguard. I had to send it back twice before the right person replaced whatever was broken inside.

4. Keith Gregory on December 21, 2022 at 12:53 am

Sorry to hear that bro hopefully it will smooth out i have heard Taurus customer service is getting better keep us updated,

5. christopher bishop on December 21, 2022 at 12:55 am

We’ve been seeing this issue from Taurus, I’m looking forward to hearing how they address the poor QC. Mark, hit up Gun Sam…….The Revolver Aficionado on YOUTUBE

6. Chris From The 740 on December 21, 2022 at 12:57 am

👍👍

7. Lionquest Fitness on December 21, 2022 at 1:00 am

No telling. I’d look over the cylinder for burrs or irregularities. Maybe take the cylinder off and take a look at the plunger and small spring that control the cylinder stop.

8. boomstick 779 on December 21, 2022 at 1:04 am

Well that sucks. Hope you get it figured out.

9. Robert Scotti on December 21, 2022 at 1:07 am

Same happened to me with a Kel tec pmr 30 i bought for my girl.
    POS..
    Cost more for the upgrades than the pistol.
    Guesd this is a no go for her too

10. Rich1911 on December 21, 2022 at 1:07 am

Hope they get it fixed for you quickly.

11. DeLaska E on December 21, 2022 at 1:09 am

Dude, crickets! crickets!

12. kenneth risner on December 21, 2022 at 1:13 am

Kinda good timing I came upon this video. Few years back my cousin bought one. It’s unfired and still in the box and he’s trying to sell it. Nice lookin little gun. He let me handle it and the hammer was very stiff to pull back, I didnt even attempt to fire it in double action. maybe there is a pattern developing here

13. TheScottishAmerican on December 21, 2022 at 1:13 am

could be a burr, or the cut on cylinder on that one particular one is off ever so slightly. either way I would just send it back let them look at it not worth putting more rounds down range potentially could get worse

14. Alfonso Benítez on December 21, 2022 at 1:15 am

I own a Ruger 22 wmr, 6 shots 2" barrel. Works li lb eva shamp. I wish Ruger mske it 8 shot.

15. Uncle Jim 2 on December 21, 2022 at 1:15 am

An instructor friend of mine uses 2 of their 22’s for class and had to send them in for repair within a year, took a few months but they came back fixed. ( for now) 🤷‍♀️ Yours isn’t “ carrying up” which could be a few things you’d have to check with the plate off but always give the manufacturer first try before smithing unless easy fix.

16. pekolucky on December 21, 2022 at 1:27 am

What a disappointment for you after waiting so long for this revolver! I hope Taurus corrects it for you. Several years ago I returned my old Taurus Model 66 for repair (too much cylinder play) and they replaced it with a new model. I hope you have a similar result from their customer service.

17. Kevin Chavey on December 21, 2022 at 1:34 am

Try tightening the small screw on the right-hand side of the receiver. This is something on Taurus.

18. J G on December 21, 2022 at 1:41 am

That sucks with how long you’ve been looking for. I saw gun Sam revolver has had issues with a 856 , the cylinder would free wheel , and he’s sent it back already and it wasn’t fixed, I think it has gone out three times