Taurus G2c VS Taurus G3c (Everything You Need to Know) – TheFirearmGuy

Taurus G2c VS Taurus G3c (Everything You Need to Know) – TheFirearmGuy

You can win a Taran Tactical Sand Viper with this giveaway! Click this link, purchase a coffee mug and you are entered. Good luck! https://getenteredtowin.com/tfg

YouTube player

DEADLINE to ENTER: 07/13/22 @11:59 pm (PST)
Here is the Taurus G2c vs Taurus G3c (everything you need to know) This video addresses every change and improvement with the Taurus G3c. They both share similar specs but the G3c is improved. Are the improvements great enough for you to pick up the Taurus G3c?
Here is my playlist for various Handgun reviews – https://goo.gl/4fRCek
Here is my playlist for Long Gun reviews – https://goo.gl/hnU871
Here is my playlist called Fighting for the 2nd Amendment – https://goo.gl/OMZX60
Here is my playlist for other Gear & Accessory reviews – https://goo.gl/oADVpQ
Here is my playlist for range test reviews – https://goo.gl/t1c0Tl

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/thefirearmguy/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/thefirearmguy
Instagram @ http://instagram.com/thefirearmguy

1. Geno Gallaher on December 28, 2022 at 12:51 am

… NOT ALL G2C’S WERE MADE IN MIAMI
    I’VE SEEN THEM COME OUT OF BAINBRIDGE ..

2. Joshua Simmons on December 28, 2022 at 12:55 am

My g2c and my g3c shares the same kydex holster. The only thing is I have to have the tension a little bit tighter for the g2c and loosen it a little for the g3c.

3. Joe Dunbar on December 28, 2022 at 12:56 am

Nice video brother 👍 👌 👏

4. Light_speed on December 28, 2022 at 12:57 am

Is the recoil spring assembly any better in the 3?

5. Walker Customs on December 28, 2022 at 12:59 am

My local shop has them the same price at $250 so I’m unsure which to get!

6. James Madison on December 28, 2022 at 1:00 am

Like my G2C. Easy to carry. Polished feed ramp to high shine.

7. Blaine Collins on December 28, 2022 at 1:01 am

Ah, so the guy selling Staghorn knives on Futurama has a gun channel

8. sarayden jenkins on December 28, 2022 at 1:01 am

same thing just a lil better like a iphone

9. Right Here With Us on December 28, 2022 at 1:02 am

Just purchased the G3 yesterday and the algorithm sent me here. What ammo do you recommend? Anyone? Can anyone recommend a good left handed holster?

10. dion stennett on December 28, 2022 at 1:04 am

Are the mags interchangeable?

11. PaPa R1C3 on December 28, 2022 at 1:04 am

I just traded for a g2c I’ve had a few racking problems with it already. At first it was the hollow points that came with it i switched out for blazer 9m now they won’t run quite right im thinking it’s a mag problem I know it was fully loaded for 2 years and wasn’t in the bast shape. But I have it almost completely clean a old led at this point.

12. James Johnson on December 28, 2022 at 1:05 am

But what about these guns chambered I’m .40 s&w?

13. FÁBIO ANDRADE on December 28, 2022 at 1:06 am

Comprei uma G3c. Minha primeira arma. 🫡

14. Russell Allen on December 28, 2022 at 1:09 am

The G2c trigger safety is a joke… when you fire the weapon rapidly it becomes very notchy almost broken feeling. Its just a plastic detend that I can see failing. Trigger mods is a must

15. Dangitmex on December 28, 2022 at 1:13 am

My g3c gots the same mods as my g26 but it a lot lighter less buck

16. Steven Katz on December 28, 2022 at 1:14 am

Thank you , I won’t be replacing my G2C anytime soon .

17. Kenneth Curtis on December 28, 2022 at 1:15 am

Sight indicator hole at night is worthless. Much easier to just rub the top of the slide.

18. ALEXX_ Windy City Chii on December 28, 2022 at 1:15 am

I have both and I like the g2c better it looks better and and the G3’s finish on it scratches more than the g2c slide .

19. 007 on December 28, 2022 at 1:16 am

I had the G2C for 3 years and I still love it. I’m upgrading to the G3C tomorrow tho💙

20. Dan Medwed on December 28, 2022 at 1:16 am

love my G2C great gun…

21. garyellis1862 on December 28, 2022 at 1:17 am

I like my Taurus guns. Started with the PT 111 G2. Trigger safety broke. G2C AND G3C are 👍

22. That Bearded Shooter on December 28, 2022 at 1:18 am

Very informative video! Well done!

23. Forgiven And loved By God on December 28, 2022 at 1:18 am

I like the Red Clip that shows is Loaded it let’s me Know and feel danger

24. Robert Schweppenhauser on December 28, 2022 at 1:21 am

I’ve the G2 in 40 cal s w my all day carry gun ….love this little gun .

25. David LeCroy on December 28, 2022 at 1:25 am

Not sure what kind of on screen "as seen on TV" acting you were performing when changing the slides but you are certainly wrong. Myself and 5 other family members own G2C’s and G3C’s. We have not only tested the fact that the slides are in fact interchangeable but feed and fire rounds without any issues. The internals are identical.

26. Nate Muney on December 28, 2022 at 1:27 am

Are rhe barrels interchangeable

27. Justin Jablanski on December 28, 2022 at 1:29 am

Another great thing is you don’t need to pull the slide after ever dry fire

28. originaLkomatoast on December 28, 2022 at 1:30 am

I prefer the G2C over the G3C.

29. jim haworth on December 28, 2022 at 1:31 am

I bought a Taurus G3 Toro 20 yards of soft Two Feet send it back to the factory they sent it back it’s OK

30. Haze Gray Prepper on December 28, 2022 at 1:33 am

I currently use the G2C at my GHB gun (or my backup to my concealed carry pistol). Phenomenal quality to say the least.

31. God's Grace on December 28, 2022 at 1:33 am

Niceeeeee

32. Mick on December 28, 2022 at 1:35 am

I had a g2c really liked. went for the g3c because it was supposed to be a little better. i like the g2c i like the g3c alot. grip is a bit grippier. sights are cooler i think. and then the 3rd mag. But didnt get to test it out too much because it was choking jamming on a bunch of different ammo. slide locking up. rounds not feeding properly. i think i got a dud barrel feed ramp had a sharp lip in the bottom and really could not handle my 147 hp defense ammo at all! so its back at taurus and am curious to see if they replace the barrel or what they do to fix it. i really like them though.

33. family craizy on December 28, 2022 at 1:37 am

G2c good

34. Feral on December 28, 2022 at 1:38 am

Even Taurus has metal sights- WTF glock?

35. El verdugo on December 28, 2022 at 1:41 am

MY QUESTION, IS IT TRUE THAT THE TAURUS G3C JAMS WITH HOLOW POINT AMMUNITION?
    IS IT TRUE THAT THE BARREL RAMP IS BADLY POLISHED? I THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

36. David Gomez on December 28, 2022 at 1:41 am

You guys should know whether or not your gun has one in the chamber regardless of chamber indicator if it’s your everyday carry which would make that feature pointless… I’ll take the g3c with longer lasting finishes

37. Deeno Berry on December 28, 2022 at 1:41 am

Just got a g3 great gun. Taurus seems to have turned. My only issue is how stupid it is that Taurus will not sell any fire control parts. I called twice and asked to buy a simple striker and extractor for spares both times they told me it’s company policy to restrict those parts. I’ve broke many firing pins and had extractor issues over the years and those parts are a must if you’re going to use any gun hard use like competition.

38. Jay Salazar on December 28, 2022 at 1:42 am

I have 2 pt111 mags which gun is it for?

39. Mick on December 28, 2022 at 1:42 am

I had a g2c with 0 problems. Went the g3c as its seemed to be a tuned up g2c. G3c had issues sent in to taurus they put a old looking ne barrel and said the polished the feed ramp and replaced other parts in the frame. It now doesn’t lock up on every round of 147 gr hp. But there still is this weirdness where the slide feels like it’s locked up a bit. I do like it but had no problem with g2c. Makes me wonder if they were made different places or what or just bad luck.

40. James Givens on December 28, 2022 at 1:43 am

The g2c is also made in Bainbridge now.

41. tom parker on December 28, 2022 at 1:43 am

Tell you what, not a whole lot of difference alright for $200????…….yea i don’t like Glock triggers as well.

42. jodopeg on December 28, 2022 at 1:45 am

43. Mike nhgoldprospector on December 28, 2022 at 1:46 am

Sold on the g3c

44. Casper Audi on December 28, 2022 at 1:48 am

3 magazine but that depends on the State You live in You got 3 because of your state come on man say the right thing

45. John S on December 28, 2022 at 1:49 am

I like the loaded when up it helps one of the reasons I bought it same for ruger sr40c

46. Alvin Kelley on December 28, 2022 at 1:49 am

Taurus makes damn good guns period no complaints

47. George Inazuma on December 28, 2022 at 1:49 am

I’m not that hip to guns, so what did the segment at about 10:28 show? Recoil? Thank you.

48. Mr.Backdoor6️⃣ on December 28, 2022 at 1:49 am

What is da name of da 18 rounder???

49. jamesTBurke on December 28, 2022 at 1:50 am