Taurus G3c for EDC | Guns & Gear

Taurus G3c for EDC | Guns & Gear

The G3c is the newest addition to the Taurus G-series for everyday carry – offering steel-sights, aggressive grip texture, crisp trigger with a short reset, an external thumb safety, plus three magazines!

For more Guns & Gear episodes and bonus features, subscribe to Gun Talk at www.guntalktv.com, on Gun Talk’s Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, iOS app, Android app, Chromecast, or find Gun Talk on YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram. Guns & Gear showcases the latest and greatest products in the firearms industry with interviews, range demonstrations, tips and training techniques.

©2020 357 Media, LLC. All rights reserved.

1. 1982Nightwing on September 20, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I purchased G3C Yesterday (10/21/2020) and loved shooting the gun.

2. Floyd black on September 20, 2022 at 8:41 pm

Very reliable dependable quality gun taurus g3c….

3. Machi74005 on September 20, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Single or double stack?

4. HotSizzleTV on September 20, 2022 at 8:50 pm

My Taurus pt111 pro was my first gun. Unfortunately I had to send it in for a replacement literally now I am picking up my g2c I am definitely going to get an g3c because I started with Taurus. This reminds me of my xd with all the bells and whistles.

5. Larry Linn on September 20, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Awesome pistol have one.

6. Karl Kessler on September 20, 2022 at 8:55 pm

I will NEVER trust my life to a Taurus! I am a firearms instructor and see too many malfunctions from Taurus.

7. Michael Fallon on September 20, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Taurus , in the past, has had very inconsistent quality control. They look pretty on the outside, but attention to the internals, is only average. A lot of hit and miss.

8. Floyd black on September 20, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Not just because its a budget gun its because it works its very reliable and its a good quality gun

9. Charlie Chambers on September 20, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I love that review. Sent it to a friend. She’s training, getting her Conceal Carry Permit and I think She will like this Gun. She’s already been asking me about Taurus (on her own). Perfect timing 🇺🇸

10. Matthew on September 20, 2022 at 9:26 pm

Im not a fan of press checking. I liked the loaded chamber indicator.

11. 1982Nightwing on September 20, 2022 at 9:29 pm

I’m considering it. Doesn’t look as nappy compared to the Hellcat which I didn’t care for it. Still love my Sig p365

12. 1OFGODSOWN on September 20, 2022 at 9:29 pm

The stock sites are not adjustable on the G3C unlike they are on the G2C.I have both. The only thing I dislike about the G2C or G3C is how hard the magazines are to load so I ordered a Speed Loader so that won’t be an issue either.I am ordering at least one 15 round magazine as well.