1. Colin on July 23, 2022 at 7:41 pm

That was useful thanks, I would give anything to be able to own these guns again my Taurus 66 has to have a 12 inch barrel by law but I still love it used to have a chiappa rhino what a lot of crap that was, the frame cracked and they blamed me for it wouldn’t pay on the warranty lost £1500.

2. ray butts on July 23, 2022 at 7:44 pm

Any reason why you did not employ the use of blue locktite ? Especially on the screw just above the trigger. THAT screw on my Taurus 942 and 905 always needs periodic snugging.

3. cecil williams on July 23, 2022 at 7:46 pm

Thanks for sharing.

4. 2FarGone Daytona on July 23, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Very clever

5. DBR00 on July 23, 2022 at 7:59 pm

Good video Kevin. I love the fact that you spoke in a clear concise manner. You also, didn’t embed background music! I do suggest however, that you do a few more close ups. I know it’s hard to do it by yourself, but maybe someone else can hold the camera while you’re showing us the gun. Don’t take this as bad criticism. It’s just really hard to see what parts you’re showing because the camera was too far away. I’m going to sub to your channel because you seem like a nice guy!

6. Denver Dividina on July 23, 2022 at 7:59 pm

Excellent how-to video sir. I stumbled upon your video because I was planning to buy a taurus 856 and i want to know more about it’s common problems. This will help a lot. Thanks.
    May I suggest an over the top shot for your future tutorials for a novice person like me. I subscribed. More videos to come. Regards from Philippines.

7. Charles Baylis on July 23, 2022 at 8:00 pm

Big help im buying the 856 good to know how to work on it without having to take it to a gun smith

8. Theresa Cox on July 23, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Great 👍 video thank for your time.

9. Arch308 on July 23, 2022 at 8:07 pm

I would rather have a High Point than a damn Taurus.

10. Rick N. on July 23, 2022 at 8:08 pm

nice vid. I do all my own gun smiting and word gets around I’ve fixed alot of guns over the years for friends but never thought to charge a fee because I like doing it…they pay for parts and any special tools but thats it…its fun and rewarding ..last years I got to shoot a German p08 that was jammed on a spent casing still in the chamber…that was a tough one didn’t want to scratch or mare it but I got it fixed did a full disassembly cleaning and even reloaded some cast bullets for it to test 😅 what a nice piece it was to shoot…I dont think there is a gun made that I cant figure out how to load and shoot…except like rotary cannons..🙄

11. F3 Stop motion on July 23, 2022 at 8:15 pm

Excellent video, thank you

12. jjsifo1 on July 23, 2022 at 8:17 pm

That was great !

13. ratagris21 on July 23, 2022 at 8:20 pm

Great work on an excellent and beautiful revolver. Great heirloom. 🎩☯️♠️🏁

14. Yoshiyazu Nayatuhan on July 23, 2022 at 8:21 pm

Your video is very important but I can hardly see the parts you are talking about.

15. Robert McMahon on July 23, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Very well done.

16. Meaux Bull on July 23, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Well done!! Hope to see more…

17. thebluesrockers on July 23, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Taurus has had a bad Reputation for poor quality guns over the years. I really loved the finish on that Taurus, were the older ones better? and do you know what years of Taurus to avoid? I really like the looks of those and have heard many great things about those 85’s. I was thinking about buying the 905 to have it in a 9mm..I was hoping you’d give me a little insight on them if you could. Thanks for this great video. It looks well made but it must have gotten pretty dirty over the years from dust and hand oils. That’s my guess on it. you did an amazing job fixing that. I probably would have put an upgrade spring kit in it at that point, but you managed to fix it and keep it all original. Great job man, I’m sure the guy was quite happy to have it back 100% again. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. Peace..

18. Asclepio Esculapio on July 23, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I have a Taurus 856 38 special. The cylinder spins nicely if I dry shoot with dummy ammo, but when I shoot live ammo the cylinder gets jammed and the trigger gets stiff. Any suggestions? Nice video, BTW. Congrats!

19. 2 greeks & a camera on July 23, 2022 at 8:30 pm

You Sir have a great future in showing people how to do difficult and puzzling things. Thank you VERY MUCH.

20. Space Man Ken on July 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Excellent video, just 1 suggestion. When working with springs wear some eye protection. Springs should behave but the scratch on my glasses have reminded me otherwise! Keep up the great work!

21. Joel Towle on July 23, 2022 at 8:35 pm

That looks like a 90’s Taurus!

22. Baracka Daniel on July 23, 2022 at 8:38 pm