Testing Out the 6 New Remington Firearms in Way of the Hunter!

Testing Out the 6 New Remington Firearms in Way of the Hunter!

Today we put the newly added Remington firearms pack through its paces! Testing each gun, are they better than the base-game weapons???

► New Merch! https://www.etsy.com/shop/MerchandiseLane

—————————————————————————

► Join the Discord! 😀 https://discord.gg/XHFZTtw

—————————————————————————

► Like what I do here? Consider Supporting the channel on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Flinter

—————————————————————————

► Special thanks to:
RedneckJay – Hamish – Mark – Jesse – Malek – Round Tree Ranch – Jonathan – allstarrider – DasBiel – Killer Kane – Devil Gurr – Derrick – JaxyBeard – Jackson – Joe
who are supporting the channel on Patreon!

—————————————————————————

► Business Inquiries: flintergamingyt@gmail.com

—————————————————————————

► PC: https://a.co/d/9iWNzDi

—————————————————————————

#TeamFlinter
#shoosterarmy
#wayofthehunter

1. XMAXEL on January 24, 2023 at 1:32 am

Is there any animal in the game currently where the .338 is the perfect caliber to use instead of seeming overpowered?
    I’m thinking maybe the bears, but I don’t really know guns at all. Just picking things up as I go.

Also how does the .350 compare to the other calibers in power, in real life?
    It still kinda confuses me that the .300 is more powerful than the .308 even though the diameter is smaller but I know that there are other factors to look at as well.

2. Kyler Mason on January 24, 2023 at 1:32 am

Flinter what do you think about them adding muzzleloaders like a Thompson center?

3. Stealth Gamer92 on January 24, 2023 at 1:33 am

Man I’d give anything to have the 1903 in COTW.

4. Clark42EoC on January 24, 2023 at 1:35 am

Just spent some time testing…the 700 Remington is wildly inaccurate.

5. Julian on January 24, 2023 at 1:37 am

Love the videos but I gotta ask, what’s with the we stuff? As far as I know shooting a virtual rifle isn’t a team sport. The other hunting game youtube folks do it too, I assume it’s to exploit the whole parasocial thing for weirdos who don’t go outside for clicks but it’s no less strange every time I hear it.

6. Landon Kilgo on January 24, 2023 at 1:38 am

instead of shooting that trophy lvl 4 you got the couple of 1 and 2 stars one unfortunately

7. Ryan King on January 24, 2023 at 1:39 am

I got scope what does that but I just carry on now lol

8. Blake Outdoors on January 24, 2023 at 1:41 am

Hey Flinter I love your vids.

9. Jaisean Fountain on January 24, 2023 at 1:42 am

Just shot my first 5 star white-tail scoring 500. I used the .270 and dropped him on the spot

10. MADgaming on January 24, 2023 at 1:42 am

I think flinter has been hacked

11. peter Limburg on January 24, 2023 at 1:42 am

Finaly a 30.06

12. Kayden Roszel on January 24, 2023 at 1:42 am

My great grandpa gave me a Remington 760 pump 30-06 for my 11th birthday and I wish the Remington 760 pump 30-06 was in Call of the wild

13. Steve Fergerson on January 24, 2023 at 1:43 am

Try the 30-06 again you need a good double lung shot it drop Whitetail, mule deer, mountain goat,and big horn sheep in their tracks.The 2nd whitetail you shot didn’t run at all it dropped I would recommend trying the 30-06 again it’s for sure better than the 308.

14. Reid Bokovoy on January 24, 2023 at 1:44 am

Love the content!

15. Hunter Carroll on January 24, 2023 at 1:46 am

Lead the ducks! You’ll kill more

16. Winner's Creed on January 24, 2023 at 1:47 am

Good video Flinter, wouldn’t it be awesome if cotw, would give us guns like this? Not a paid dlc just, Hey here’s some new weapons to say thanks for choosing our game. I know most likely won’t happen but it would be nice. Also congratulations on the irl success

17. Bandit Ws6 W72 on January 24, 2023 at 1:47 am

wish they added the model 8 or model 11. I always love using vintage firearms in hunting games as well as real life.

18. CHC GAMING on January 24, 2023 at 1:47 am

Kinda weird that they released remington pack without the most popular remington rounds like 7mm 300rum

19. A N on January 24, 2023 at 1:47 am

Not me hunting deers with .338 lapua with 70 gram meat loss 🤣

20. Sub to me I’ll sub back on January 24, 2023 at 1:47 am

It would be really cool if we could use shotguns to hunt deer and bear with with slugs and buckshot

21. GrapeSquare 063 on January 24, 2023 at 1:49 am

My whole account got reset😢

22. Berlinetta on January 24, 2023 at 1:49 am

I’m disappointed with how inaccurate the Remington 700 long range is. The 308 has a much smaller circle when using the hunter sense to calculate bullet trajectory.

23. JJets is the goat on January 24, 2023 at 1:49 am

Hi flinter I haven’t play the hunter call of the wild in a while and I did a glitch that got me 1 million money and it was a while ago and it also put me on level 60 is there any way to delete or undo these changes

24. Tremeslay on January 24, 2023 at 1:51 am

I realised the birds flying pattern is weird. In my opinion, they can’t make that sharp movements while trying to take of and I believe while flying with speed too. Those are some crazy zig zags. 😀

25. Aaron on January 24, 2023 at 1:51 am

This was a fantastic video. Very very well done. I’ve watched 4 other YouTubers on the new rifles and sir you definitely have done the best job. Well done

26. Nicholas Simms on January 24, 2023 at 1:52 am

Had same thing you had happen with the bear to me with an elk one time. So stupid!

27. Hunting Carter Hill on January 24, 2023 at 1:54 am

This looked pretty cool, had to watch it! Great stuff!

28. 124dinsu on January 24, 2023 at 1:59 am

Very disappointed in the remington 700’s accuracy when compared to steyr SM12. Whats the point in adding a less accurate rifle, nobody will use it.

29. Shawn Rupp on January 24, 2023 at 1:59 am

My Grandpa had a 7600 in each 270 and 30-06 they both were phenomenal rifles.

30. RiderTryx on January 24, 2023 at 2:03 am

i love my 7600 its an amazing gun. my new favorite gun

31. crispiestcone on January 24, 2023 at 2:03 am

Can you do an updated best weapon dlcs?

32. Wills on January 24, 2023 at 2:04 am

Another dev team that thinks adding new skins or weapons is appropriate when the main game is ripe is issues,

Even the multiplayer doesn’t work properly 80% of the time.

This game was blatantly missold to us all as a finished product..
    It isn’t.. I’ve seen early access title wity less issues than this game

33. MADgaming on January 24, 2023 at 2:09 am

This game still needs a lot of work

34. Kit Talon on January 24, 2023 at 2:10 am

It’s a pity there are still no tier 4 rifles (except for grandpa’s old 30-06)?

35. DK on January 24, 2023 at 2:11 am

Hey is this game on Xbox?

36. jdr on January 24, 2023 at 2:11 am

The 270 pump will be a deer slaying machine lmfao

37. vGooters on January 24, 2023 at 2:12 am

i love the m1903, great reloading animation and expansion dmg drops animals so fast, even takes down tier 6 animals.

38. American Gaming Boy on January 24, 2023 at 2:12 am

I’ve been trying to get a diamond reindeer so far I’ve shot somewhere around a thousand and have gotten 11 troll lvl 5s with no diamond. Medved is one of may favorite looking maps tho.

39. Abram Funburg on January 24, 2023 at 2:13 am

What tv do you use? And pc or console?

40. Matt Casey on January 24, 2023 at 2:16 am

Hopefully they will add Browning rifles & shotguns to Way of the hunter!!

41. Bobby__hill500 on January 24, 2023 at 2:17 am

Ahhh the pa machine gun

42. Clark42EoC on January 24, 2023 at 2:17 am

I just shoot the ducks with the .338 🙂 (Oh use hunter sense to check the joules on each rifle at point blank range. I believe when I checked the 30-06 at least had more energy then the 308…I think maybe the .270 did too but I can’t remember.)

43. Jos-eff 530 on January 24, 2023 at 2:19 am

Thank you for the videos flinter can’t wait to get this game and thank you for the real life hunting videos as well that 14 point buck you caught 😮 was amazing keep up the good work man much luv brotha

44. Collin Carruthers on January 24, 2023 at 2:19 am

We need to have bows in this game

45. Beau Stone on January 24, 2023 at 2:19 am

I have the Remington 1903 30-06 so of course that is my new main! Thing is a beast

46. Wills on January 24, 2023 at 2:20 am

You should address the bots in your comments section.

Banning the use of emojis in user names seems to be a way alot of YouTubers are countering it

47. Troyp467 on January 24, 2023 at 2:22 am

Just been getting into call of the wild but I gotta say I really like the way bullets and penetration and all that works in this game. Seems a lot more realistic. Call of the wild is pretty simplified, and I mean I’m sure this is too as far as there’s a lot more that goes into how a bullet impacts an animal than just it’s caliber. But this game seems better. 270 is a very nice round, probably my favourite irl, it’s very flat shooting fast and a great all around caliber. If I didn’t already have call of the wild I think I would have tried this game for that alone. Maybe some day when it’s on sale

48. Odins Armory on January 24, 2023 at 2:22 am

Seems like they’re using real ballistics.
    270 balistically is a more damaging round than 308. It’s why people use it for bull elk 🤪

49. That Guy on January 24, 2023 at 2:26 am

I hope they eventually let us choose bullet weight so that the 30-06 can really show it’s versatility

50. Klaus Agerbo on January 24, 2023 at 2:27 am

Does anyone know how you set a marker in the area where you shot the animal on ps5?