The ALL NEW Taurus G3 9mm Pistol

The ALL NEW Taurus G3 9mm Pistol

The G3 continues the proven polymer-frame profile of the G2c but in a full-frame configuration. Highlights include generous stippling patches across the grip for maximum control and retention in any shooting condition, an ergonomic palm swell and side-frame Memory Pads that provide quick, positive, and repeatable hand positioning. The frame also incorporates an integrated Picatinny rail. A manual safety and slide release lever are optimally positioned above the thumb for easy manipulation.

Another refined element of the G3 is the 6-lb. trigger. It is designed with a smooth take-up and a surprisingly crisp, clean break exceeding that of typical striker-fired pistol trigger performance. A short reset promotes quick, controlled follow-up shots. Unlike most single-action firing systems, the G3 offers second-strike capability.

Although full-frame in size, the G3’s profile makes it well-suited for concealed carry. Uniform beveling along the front of the slide and frame combined with a steep contoured bevel along the back of the slide minimize clothing snags. Generous front and rear machined serrations along the slide ensure a no-slip grip for cartridge chambering and slide manipulation. Additional slide features include a drift-adjustable rear sight, steel guide rod and spring assembly, and the choice of carbon steel or stainless-steel finish.

The Taurus G3 comes in six different models, offering consumer options in slide finish and magazine capacities (two 10-round mags, two 15-round mags, or one 15- and one 17-round mag)

Find out more at www.TaurusG3.com

1. David Zittel on November 29, 2021 at 9:26 pm

I thought about the g3 but I’ve been seeing mixed reviews so I’m not sure if I should go with the g3 or go with the g2c

2. David Ramos on November 29, 2021 at 9:28 pm

I love my G3.

3. Lynch Santonio E. on November 29, 2021 at 9:28 pm

It’s been that long and my Taurus G3 is still awesome

4. shahid akbar on November 29, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Sir, please check th9 model, I think the build quality will be corrected to adjust the gap between both the safety and slide catches, which looks not upto the standard please.

5. Barry Smith on November 29, 2021 at 9:29 pm

I love my PT-111 , just bought a GC3 9mm and it is so awesome . Love the OD Green n black . Thanks for making a solid firearm that a working man can afford .

6. Puma Overland on November 29, 2021 at 9:29 pm

The best pistol in this segment!! Efficient and cheap!

7. Sibusiso Ngubane on November 29, 2021 at 9:32 pm

The kick is so light… I am really impressed… I’ve been already been in 8 shootouts (hijack recovery unit). This by far… Is The easiest gun to pull out in fast response, accuracy, wet hands, most of all. The Quality… Feels like driving your car with brand new tyres

8. Casalan Brown on November 29, 2021 at 9:34 pm

I just got it , one of the best pistol I ever had shoot.

9. WV591 on November 29, 2021 at 9:37 pm

start making guns with steel sights and magazines..

10. George Washington on November 29, 2021 at 9:37 pm

My wife just bought her first. Couldn’t be more proud or comfortable with her choice.

11. Terrance Thomas on November 29, 2021 at 9:37 pm

I have this weapon and it’s overall excellent I love it

12. Logan Turner on November 29, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Re strike capable??Please explain why this is necessary??What is it?Thanks🤗

13. Thomas Laney on November 29, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Love the G3, and G3C.

14. KeAdren Krueger on November 29, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Can you use a 32 round clip for this model?

15. scott stoddard on November 29, 2021 at 9:39 pm

I love my new Taurus G3. I purchased it about a month ago and have ran about everything through it with not one issue. Also it fired great straight out-of-the-box.

16. Paul Fisher on November 29, 2021 at 9:40 pm

I have2 g3s black one and tan one and a g3c,love em

17. Genesis Martinez on November 29, 2021 at 9:40 pm

How fast does it shoot per seconds

18. विक्रम गुज्जर on November 29, 2021 at 9:41 pm

pistol kata rifle lene ke liye sampark kijiye contact number WhatsApp number 7465978049

19. Player 1 on November 29, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Lady shooter has great form

20. Shawn Ice on November 29, 2021 at 9:43 pm

I have this gun and it’s awesome.! A decent price gun that’s reliable.! I love the 17 round magazines.!

21. Abraham jhon jakarimilena on November 29, 2021 at 9:44 pm

Give me. Abraham jhon JAKARIMILENA ST,SH StH

22. Shortlikeurpp on November 29, 2021 at 9:46 pm

2:09 should you be terrorizing austin powers?

23. James Turner on November 29, 2021 at 9:47 pm

The only Taurus I ever bought was a.38 revolver and I had that for 30 years or more which is very reliable but I will be getting that g3.

24. John Michael Alexander Nicolai Apurado on November 29, 2021 at 9:48 pm

If you’ll have the Taurus G3’s barrel changed from the stock metal-ish finish to blued or black, would it void the lifetime warranty Taurus is providing for their fire arms? I appreciate your answer on this… 👍🏻👍🏻

25. 762459 on November 29, 2021 at 9:48 pm

Made is USA: Pow, Pow, Pow
    Made in Brazil: Hue, hue, hue

26. John Jr on November 29, 2021 at 9:48 pm

safety lock and slide release use the trigger let see how it work everybody want to know about that

27. Canon 30511 on November 29, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Please change the finish on your slides. The finish scratches to easily

28. T. N on November 29, 2021 at 9:50 pm

I don’t need the G3. I wanted the lady in this video, she is so pretty.

29. Brian Healy on November 29, 2021 at 9:50 pm

Just picked up my g3c today

30. Lustly Mariam on November 29, 2021 at 9:53 pm

Check out a reliable gun store called *immaglockdealer on Wickr* I got glock from the same store I really appreciate them

31. Randy White on November 29, 2021 at 9:55 pm

My g2c has Ben my every day carry for 2 years never had a problem very reliable just bought me a g3 yesterday

32. Him Mad on November 29, 2021 at 9:57 pm

Stop wasting your time going to store you can order your guns online from a website called wickr download the app and search for immaglockdealer he gonna help you get your gun bro real and legit .

33. Rob Lundberg Ministries on November 29, 2021 at 9:58 pm

I am a proud G3C owner. Love it. Love what Taurus USA is doing to be a competitor in the firearms industry.

34. Mr. Trell on November 29, 2021 at 10:00 pm

First gun I own!! Comfortable and shoots really good. Feels light when carrying on my waist. Best money spent

35. cLark Butts on November 29, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Same size as Glock 19 it does shoot bullets.just a little bit more on recoil.for the price can’t go wrong makes a great it’s the only gun I have.

36. Komodo Khan on November 29, 2021 at 10:02 pm

Just got mines 4.26.21 call her Selena . That’s a beautiful gun

37. Genie Provencher on November 29, 2021 at 10:05 pm

Still waiting for you to send my night sight for taurus G3. genie.provencher@gmail.com you Emailed me said you would send some out but no word.. come i love my g3

38. TaySoGlo on November 29, 2021 at 10:06 pm

Just ordered mine

39. Karlos Andrews on November 29, 2021 at 10:06 pm

This Pistol is A1👍

40. Eric Patterson on November 29, 2021 at 10:07 pm

First new handgun I’ve bought in 30 years. Put over 1000 rounds thru it in two weekends.. Preformed flawlessly…Now time to clean it…..

41. VonGoth 2015 on November 29, 2021 at 10:08 pm

To Mr. Olivier Coulombeir,
    Please make the TX-22M Chambered in .22 Magnum for 2022! Give it 20 Round Magazines and it will be known forever as the 20/22 made in 2022! An almost Baby Five Seven. Give it the Competitions Bull Barrel and I bet the Mags would fit in the TXs Mag well with minimum re tooling. The TX-22 was Guns and Ammo Gun of the Year in 2019, and a TX-22M 20/22 may be lightning striking twice. A Ruger Five Seven is around 800.00. A Basic TX-22M much like the basic TX-22 could be half that. And the Magnums ballistics would be in between the 22 LR and the Five Seven cartridge. Anyone else think this is a good idea???

42. eliteinventor on November 29, 2021 at 10:09 pm

Might have to pick 2 up they seem to be a fair price , and they are very dependable

43. N3xus N3xus on November 29, 2021 at 10:10 pm

alright im sold

44. Eva Rogers on November 29, 2021 at 10:10 pm

Thank you. Today, I brought home my Taurus G3. My choice was in large part due to this video and your Best under 300. It would have been impossible to make a confident choice without your excellent reviews.
    I’m a 1st time pistol owner, married, 60 year old, a proud pit bull owner and grandma to 5 great kids. I’m always up for a new challenge!

45. Brittni Brown on November 29, 2021 at 10:11 pm

Got mine today with a red eye! 🙌🏽

46. Vipers2617 on November 29, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Hello. I currently own the G3 and looking to see if this, Ameriglo Night Sight Set Taurus, https://www.shoptaurus.com/taurus-g2c-accessories-1/ameriglo-night-sight-set-taurus-g3-g2-tx22-322-0005-00?mc_cid=4889abcd6d&mc_eid=8e4dfc8f3d, will work on the G3, it says in fine small print "FOR G3 MODEL WITH POLYMER SIGHTS ONLY" not sure if the original G3 has Polymer sights. Could you explain what Polymer sights are, If you could respond, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

47. HEAD SH0T C0MB0 on November 29, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Really is a phenomenal pistol…

48. Umer mahmood Butt on November 29, 2021 at 10:21 pm

I have Taurus g3 believe me it is garbage

49. Saad Abdullah on November 29, 2021 at 10:21 pm

How much is the price?

50. Kenshin Himura on November 29, 2021 at 10:24 pm

What is the reason why is the magazine sleeve of the 17rounds is removable?