The FN Browning Hi Power!

The FN Browning Hi Power!

In this video I will look at and disassemble an FN Hi Power. The Hi Power is a John Browning design 9mm semi auto single action high capacity pistol.

If you would like to donate to my channel you can do it here:

Video Channels Support

Or use PayPal and send to: bwe@cfl.rr.com

Also please Like, Share, and Subscribe and come see our website and online store at:

Home

Thank you!

1. JimmyCakeSon on September 13, 2022 at 8:31 pm

You take care of yourself sir
    Dont let that thing bother you
    And live without worry
    Thoughts manifest ✨️

2. Brutus B on September 13, 2022 at 8:31 pm

I just came over here after Brownell’s recommended your channel. I needed this video! Thank you. subbed. Much love man, I know things are super rough right now. Just know the 2A community loves you and has your back.

3. Eric Hansen on September 13, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Awesome video. Do you have a list of the tools I would need (assuming I have none) to disassemble the Browning Hi-Power?

4. Dirt McGurt on September 13, 2022 at 8:34 pm

An American legend, discusses an American legend. Perfectly made.

5. Wess Reiley on September 13, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Do you refurbish antique firearms? Model 24 Remington or I have an old Smith&Wesson revolver.

6. Robert Paulson on September 13, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Good man, my thoughts are with you.

7. 《M¤A》360° on September 13, 2022 at 8:36 pm

💥😎4 EHT MHTIROGLA👍🇺🇸
    Thnx again 4 sharing a Very Kool American Classic Piece! 4 u can’t have PEACE w/out a PIECE…✌LOL

8. Nicholas Rodrigues on September 13, 2022 at 8:36 pm

9. H Garza on September 13, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Found your channel from you helping CRS. Wish I would have found this channel earlier. Good luck to you with all your going through,& God bless!

10. TJ TRENT on September 13, 2022 at 8:39 pm

I’m thinking I need the new Springfield one that came out. Have you gotten your hands on one yet? I’m new to the high power world, several 1911’s but never a hi power. Curious to know your thoughts on springfields offering or if I should get an FN secondhand.

11. Jason Fendrick on September 13, 2022 at 8:41 pm

Shot one as a much younger man, wished I would have kept it!

12. MultiRokusho on September 13, 2022 at 8:43 pm

I just want any hi power for reasonable. I should of bought one back in early 2020 when they were going for 500 coming in as Israeli surplus.

13. Fede.- on September 13, 2022 at 8:47 pm

14. Armilite1 on September 13, 2022 at 8:51 pm

The Browning Hi Power was made in 7.65×21mm Parabellum, 9×19mm Parabellum, and .40 S&W. Are there any other Calibers that could work in it?

15. CeltKnight on September 13, 2022 at 8:53 pm

I came here from TFB tv’s page. Great video!
    My first police duty pistol (way back in 1991 in sweltering coastal Alabama) was a Browning Hi-Power MkII. GREAT pistol that I still have. Even when I moved on to SIGs, H&K, stepped back to R/R 1911, I still stayed qualified with that BHP as a spare (which I needed when a SIG P220 and later H&K USP bit the dust).
    A dear and sadly late friend and coworker was, besides our dept armorer, a gunsmith. I remember him detail stripping my BHP like it was nothing, and tuning it a bit. That gun still has one of the sweetest triggers of all my guns. Not especially light, but you can feel distinctly when the sear is about to go, almost like a two-stage trigger. And all these years and countless rounds (from std to quite a few +P+) it STILL shoots great!
    Edited to add: I think it’s brilliant you are getting this information out. Prayers and positive vibes for your health to improve. I think it’s an incredible gift you are giving the world to share your knowledge and expertise. Hopefully we’ll have many years yet to come.

16. game over on September 13, 2022 at 8:53 pm

What can we do with a hipoint c-9 it’s heavy enough I could definitely mill out some ports on the sides and maybe a longer barrel better trigger and just because it’s a hipoint that’s why

17. Spade McDaniel on September 13, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Like the mp5 in the back. Guessing that it’s you my friend I bet it’s an original HK and not a clone.

18. M E on September 13, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Only one problem with this video..
    Now I want a Hi Power.

19. Absolutely Railed on September 13, 2022 at 8:55 pm

The end of this video really got me. It’s the first video of yours I have watched. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate gentlemen like yourself, from the older generations, (I’m only 28) that are willing to pass on their knowledge to the rest of us. It is truly appreciated. I subscribed for what it’s worth. I hope you’re able to maintain your quality of life and continue what you are doing for as long as possible.

20. game over on September 13, 2022 at 8:55 pm

I can’t believe you have no snow lololololololol we just got pounded and guna get it again Friday they just said on the newz

21. I P S on September 13, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Only video I found to take apart slide and then the ending smh,

May the lord be with you and your family.

22. Willie Terblanche on September 13, 2022 at 9:00 pm

In order to make a barrel for my hi power browning 9mm where would I be able to get a metric drawing of the barrel

23. C and T Designs and Arms on September 13, 2022 at 9:00 pm

great video as always brother

24. Michael Michaelson on September 13, 2022 at 9:04 pm

I just discovered your YouTube channel and watched this video, I share your passion for the Hi-Power I wish this video had been around when I was just learning the trade very informative.
    I hope you are still with us it is now 2022

25. Nick29 on September 13, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Great video and great looking gun

26. game over on September 13, 2022 at 9:10 pm

My dyslexia has got me wound up right now with all them parts all over the place

27. Cletus Kasady on September 13, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Just bought my first Hi-Power today.
    Girsan MCP35 OPS.
    Greatly appreciate your video.

28. Fred Kroldart on September 13, 2022 at 9:12 pm

You are awesome

29. wayne -O on September 13, 2022 at 9:16 pm

Great assembly/disassemble video !

30. naugthy w on September 13, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Came here because you sre supporting crs firearms. Thanks good sir.

Nice video, keep them coming.

31. MustangRichey on September 13, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Thank you for really teatime knowledge that I will pass on. God Bless

32. Connor Kennedy on September 13, 2022 at 9:20 pm

"Its been out a long damn time!" Yes our hi-powers in the caf date back to the 30s and 40s

33. Appalachiangunrunner on September 13, 2022 at 9:21 pm

👍🔔🔥 thanx for the knowledge, Hoff!

34. wacky on September 13, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Get well Sir.
    Thanks for the video.

35. game over on September 13, 2022 at 9:23 pm

Lololololololol dam spring binnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg um you see it :::::::you:::::nope see what

36. Andrew Richison on September 13, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Awsome, I know Browning died before he could finish the High power and his assistant finished it for him after he died but I wonder how much of the work is truly Browning’s design on the High power.

37. Jimmy Valhalla on September 13, 2022 at 9:29 pm

I’ve heard nothing about FN making hi powers again. Springfield armory has a new copy out, and FN USA has a new pistol called a hi power, but it’s name only, a completely different pistol. Last I heard FNH stopped making hi powers in 2018

38. هاشم on September 13, 2022 at 9:30 pm