The Gun That Started WWI : FN Browning 1910

The Gun That Started WWI : FN Browning 1910

This video takes a look at the FN Browning 1910 and how it played a roll in the history of WWI and WWII.

Your support is critical to our mission and channel. Please consider becoming a GFG patron. http://www.patreon.com/godfamilyandguns

Our website offers a link to submit prayer request.http://www.godfamilyandguns.org

History of Weapons

Car Classics Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5BJSvNZdxKSEhCvYCC_7QA

God Family and Guns

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/godfamilyandguns/

1. 4 2 on September 16, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Guns don’t start wars—people do. Guns don’t kill people—people do.

2. Camden Dickman on September 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm

4 views 7 likes hmm YouTube you ok also good video

3. Romeo's Generic Channel on September 16, 2022 at 8:41 pm

Love what you do man ! Always entertaining and informational! Love God, Love my Fam, love guns ,And love your channel XD

4. NMR on September 16, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Princip is considered a hero by Serbians to this day.

5. buck shot on September 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Thanks for sharing. Please pray for my family as they are traveling to our niece’s wedding. Pray that all goes well. Pray for me too as I am not feeling well. God bless you, Ken. ps – My Grandfather was in WWI and he was awarded two Silver Stars.

6. Bill Aitchison on September 16, 2022 at 8:49 pm

my father has and still carries his Korean war Browning 380 tank side arm.

7. karl kolshak on September 16, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I can’t get an email off on the prayer page does this channel blackball prayer request ? For angry I’ve never made remarks about the women at gfg or talked sex or threatened anybody this makes me worry about somebody using my email to provoke in the prayer page . I’m gonna guess I riled them for prayer to help me write a poem about what can happen to folks trying to shoot up a church essentially. Gangsta counter church shooting poem as eager as folks are to shoot someone at church these days I thought it would be funny and these poems net at least $100 each for extra patronage I was gonna donate so those of you who find the situation amsui g and wanna excuse to plug some give programmed church shooter and wanna fund your church if their the bold type too. Indulge see what you can create in a poem and cash in maybe it will help deter this type . I don’t like the idea anyway since paranoid gulliable exploitees actually believe "the world is getting evil and we wanna shoot people targeting the church and the Lord "who more likely are programmed provoked Atticus institute gov toys devil indeed . I prefer invented eats to take them alive and find stuff out dope dart shots since it’s so rampant and just waiting to see them a mile away.heaven please I’ll even go out on a limb and spot "logicals "it’s not gov but a James Bondo spectre villain cult complete with Donald pleasence mind programming mass🧔shoot victims and blaming the poor little victim government the one god proclaimed to be owned by Satan and tempted the Christ .surely it’s just conspiracy theory tontjonk the gov monitoring every little detailmof life illegal umbiblicle could be duped and exploited by surprise mass shooter mental I’ll tom Hanks mazes and monsters epidemic gang stalkinf people couldn’t cause the gov to miss a church shoot a mileahead with survelliemce they surely need cause the rest if the world besides them have gone evil tb villains like Waco etc .but if some of you are more kind I need prayer for to avoid a stroke diabetes bloodclots and stroke like maladies and infection and any health problems death or injury for me and my racoons and could the more if you the better please join in joint prayer for that and for all the our coons to come back fully entact and the resources I’d been deprived of to care for us all

8. dobeekind on September 16, 2022 at 8:52 pm

yep, some very nasty small minded angry people and a nice gun, helped a lot of people to die and to rearrange the nations of Europe’s borders. that type of game is still on going even into the 21st century. the game just moved over into the DESERT SANDS and more small minded people,

9. Rev Earp The packin preacher on September 16, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Thanks for the great video! I appreciate your love for God, family, and guns and I share it. I just got into guns a few months ago but I love it! Trying to live up to my namesake Wyatt Earp. LOL.
    I am a Pastor as well. Blessings.

10. robert hill on September 16, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Great video thank you have an excellent day thumbs up stay awesome.

11. Chris Boyd on September 16, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Great video

12. Roger Williams on September 16, 2022 at 8:58 pm

Awesome video and may you and your family have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

13. Francis Hamre on September 16, 2022 at 9:02 pm

extremely intersting, thank you for sharing this. I always thought Ferdinand was assisinated by sniper….this is something they just don’t teach in school.

14. terroristcam 64 on September 16, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Will u plz pray for my sister 🙏 toot, brain and liver cancer. Henry Ford hospital in Detroit 🤕 will be our third loss if the Lord takes her 😔

15. CaptBob44 on September 16, 2022 at 9:03 pm

An interesting piece of WWI history, at least for me, is that the wife of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was Sophie Chotek, Duchess von Hohenberg. She was also assassinated along with her husband in Sarajevo on June 28, 1914. Duchess Sophie was my maternal grandfather’s cousin.

16. Jimmie Burleigh on September 16, 2022 at 9:06 pm

My grandfather had one of the long barrel models. I was to get it being the oldest grandson but it and a few others walked off before I could get them. He had what I called a sister gun with that one.
    A 32 I belive that looked like a 1910 and browning high power had a baby.

17. john pollard on September 16, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Need prayer for right calf pray that doctor fixes it right. Thanks

18. Packhorse Triumph on September 16, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Allahu ahkbar!

19. Dave Dupuis on September 16, 2022 at 9:10 pm

I love your channel, however would like to add one comment to today’s video. The comment you made to the effect of "this one gun is what led to the largest war the world had seen and to the death of millions" sounded like a lefty comment. I know it wasn’t meant that way but we have to be so careful nowadays on how we word things so our anti gun counterparts don’t use them against us. Maybe next time remembering people start wars and kill people, not guns ☺ Thank you for what you do and keep your chin up, you’ll get through this challenging time with youtube.

20. John Grytbakk on September 16, 2022 at 9:11 pm

It didn’t start any war. Language matters. That is the kind of language the Gun Control crowd uses.

21. BlueBlue Railroad on September 16, 2022 at 9:12 pm

this dude seems like the kind of christian who loves to hang out with the priests and alter boys after mass and get reeeeal sticky

22. SNAKE IN THE GRASS on September 16, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Nice video. Very informative

23. Jerry Robbins on September 16, 2022 at 9:16 pm

hehe my 1910 is my favorite mouse gun.

24. YAHWEH'S KID on September 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm

I like the history! Never knew that was the pistol that killed Ferdinand.

25. Antonino La Torre on September 16, 2022 at 9:17 pm

hi, to you !!!
    good video …
    sorry, but the pistol that kill the arciduca d’Austria was a pistol browning 1900 …
    bye bye … 😉

26. Governor Gibbs on September 16, 2022 at 9:22 pm

I’ve got one of these from WWII. My wife’s grandfather brought it back from Germany at the end of the war. It still has the Nazi holster with it as well.

27. Jerry Johnson II on September 16, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Love me some FN Browning’s !!!!!!!!!!!

28. Charles on September 16, 2022 at 9:24 pm

And people say .380 isn’t deadly enough to carry.

29. Stansfield McElroy on September 16, 2022 at 9:27 pm

praise allah

30. Tom Barker on September 16, 2022 at 9:29 pm

I’ll look at your other channel if i want a history lesson. I prefer you stick with the current stuff. Stuff i can still buy.

31. Shone on September 16, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Great work, best regards from Serbia.

32. darkunited on September 16, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Had no idea you have a history of weapons channel, glad you mentioned it.