The Rizzini RB EL & EM

The Rizzini RB EL & EM

TGS compare the Rizzini EM and EL Round Body Shotguns both at the bench and the shooting ground.

Both guns are beautiful, shoot very similarly and certainly suit a more instinctive shooting style; but which one comes out on top?

Enjoy!

To Become a Channel Member and give us your support:

To support our channel by getting TGS Merch please go to:
www.tgsoutdoors.co.uk

Subscribe & hit the alarm bell for plenty more where this came from!

Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/7EYQ5dNAtyMCKrgUd7ebNF
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tgs.outdoors/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheGunShopBotley/

Find Jonny on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jonny.carter.shooting/

1. The-sneaky-skunk on January 26, 2023 at 1:21 am

Rizzini or caesar guerini

2. TheTeabag23 on January 26, 2023 at 1:23 am

Any chance we could see a review on the br110 spotter?? Dont think you have a video on on.

3. Ashley Ridge on January 26, 2023 at 1:23 am

Hi Johnny, not sure if I missed it in the vid, but could you please tell me the price of the EM and the EL.

4. Hamza Rbaiti on January 26, 2023 at 1:31 am

Rizzini is a good gun maker.
    Please review the Rizzini BR11O Light.

5. drumhd1 on January 26, 2023 at 1:34 am

Great presentation Jonny and nice shooting!

6. Benjamin Giles on January 26, 2023 at 1:35 am

Sorry clay ground

7. Fynn Gautier on January 26, 2023 at 1:38 am

Where abouts is your shop ?

8. Mukarram Khan on January 26, 2023 at 1:39 am

how much it cost ?

9. Simon Campion on January 26, 2023 at 1:39 am

Beautiful Guns 😍

10. Ben Cartwright on January 26, 2023 at 1:48 am

I was in my local gun shop today and, by coincidence, they showed me the Rizzini EL. I think your review was spot on. I too found it barrel heavy. The engraving is very nice – the hand finishing gives it some depth and texture to make it ‘pop’ nicely. I particularly liked the slim fore end, as well as the moderate palm swell – it feels good in the hands. And as you say, Rizzini always seem to pick wood a grade above the norm for their guns. Overall, I get the impression that Rizzini are working hard to attract people away from the usual suspects at those price points.

11. David Johansson on January 26, 2023 at 1:52 am

I never thought I would say this but I prefer the EM over the EL, or a mix of the two. The wood from the EL and the action from the EM, I’m not much for this hole game scene thing.

12. B Fisher on January 26, 2023 at 1:53 am

Wish these werent so hard to come by over here. Great video!

13. PNW Waterfowling on January 26, 2023 at 1:54 am

Johnny I’m trying to decide between a Rizzini Aurum and the Silver Pigeon III in 28 gauge. I like lots of rib and a high shooting gun. I’ve shouldered both and the SP III seems a little higher. What would your thoughts be on this matter?

14. Benjamin Giles on January 26, 2023 at 1:59 am

Hi thank you for that much appreciated as I am interested in purchasing also what play ground are you at because it looks like my local allotment.

15. Eric Bernhardsen on January 26, 2023 at 2:02 am

So glad you guys finally got some Rizzini’s. Over here in the states they’re almost unheard of and I always get complements for the wood in my BR110 Sporting and RB Sporting.

16. petyt8 on January 26, 2023 at 2:09 am

Another great video John any chance you could do some rizzini sporter reviews

17. Tim Everett on January 26, 2023 at 2:10 am

I’ve used rizzini trap and sporting current models… not impressed. Game guns on the other hand are especially good. This is what Rizzini is known for.

18. mchughcb on January 26, 2023 at 2:13 am

Very nice.

19. Mukarram Khan on January 26, 2023 at 2:18 am

Stunning shotgun 👌

20. عادل الشعلان الغامدي on January 26, 2023 at 2:18 am

قال الله تعالى (وَقَالُوا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَذْهَبَ عَنَّا الْحَزَنَ ۖ إِنَّ رَبَّنَا لَغَفُورٌ شَكُورٌ ) الآيه فقط يشكرني آلله أن يبقيني على الفطره و دون الحاجه لغيره ويذهب الحزن وبنادق الصيد البريه و البحريه ومستلازمات الرحلات ومصاريفها الي من جهدي لاني أعلم ان جميع الانبياء رعو الغنم وياكلون من عمل أيديهم وشكرا لله .