The Ruger 40 Caliber Handgun Reliable and Dependable

The Ruger 40 Caliber Handgun Reliable and Dependable

The Ruger SR40 40 caliber hand gun with 15 round mag not expensive but a good little trust worthy sidearm for woods or everyday carry .
(CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS YOU MAKE LIKE )

Springfield XD 45 acp 5 inch Barrel Tactical and safety features : ttps://youtu.be/AR9k5z6Qjgc

Maverick Shotgun over/under 12 Gage review and Test Fire: https://youtu.be/wTZ12zhea9k

Glock G40 10mm woods gun with Mods: https://youtu.be/Gsb_gSkhV7U

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL (NEW VIDEOS WEEKLY!!!!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioqhn-3TCDyiiCTFKqA_BQ

( FOLLOW AND LIKE US BELOW)
Instgram: https://www.instagram.com/trackemky/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrackemKY

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Trackemky-1660067524210492/?ref=bookmarks

And thank you for watching we strive to make videos you will enjoy and no fake trolling or click bait. Just guys with over 40 years of Hunting Trapping and Fishing under our belt. Just like you with the love and respect of our Great Outdoors we all share and love

Thanks TrackemKY

1. 11C1P on October 19, 2022 at 8:59 pm

My wife got a Ruger SR40c cause she didn’t like the "looks" of the Glock. First day at the range, 3 or 4 mags in, the extractor spring broke. Ruger QC is very hit & miss these days.

2. Reed Wacker on October 19, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Hi,
    Nice review, what holster do you use?

Thanks – Reed

3. ChiTownGuerrilla on October 19, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Great review man! I’m definitely in the market for one. My buddy has the SR9 and it feels so nice and slim! Also does the "bullet in chamber indicator" get in the sight picture?

4. tharber262 on October 19, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Just found your video, good job. Ive had mine for about 4-5 years, just as reliable & accurate as my Glocks or any other pistol I own. Good job Randy, I subscribed.

5. P Real on October 19, 2022 at 9:05 pm

6. DH1776 on October 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Just got one of these very nice guns. I carry it in the woods with underwood extreme penatrators and hardcast we have a lot of black bear where I live

7. Dexter Norman on October 19, 2022 at 9:09 pm

How did u learn to shoot so accurately and this my favorite gun of the few guns I do own I guess practice makes perfect really enjoy watching this video

8. Ron Midgette on October 19, 2022 at 9:12 pm

I wish Ruger made an SR40E as well!

9. Chris Ford on October 19, 2022 at 9:22 pm

I have the sr40c ruger I paid $400 for it with 3 50 round box of bullets have a laser on it

10. bodie of ci5 on October 19, 2022 at 9:22 pm

Thanks for this. I am seriously considering a 40 cal for my first handgun. i was thinking either this, S&W 4006 or Beretta 96.

11. tim KC on October 19, 2022 at 9:28 pm

One of the best .40 Cal’s for the price , I am also a huge fan of CV’s 40 b. Probably one of the better options out there.

12. Dexter Norman on October 19, 2022 at 9:37 pm

Hi Sir I pray all is well with u and your family how was your 4th of July can u do a up date on this gun shot it this weekend had a great time at the gun range

13. Winston Churchill on October 19, 2022 at 9:37 pm

I own several semi-auto pistols and some are really expensive, but it’s hard to beat the Ruger SR40.

14. B J on October 19, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Hahaha 0:38 …not in the liberal state of California.

15. nunya on October 19, 2022 at 9:43 pm

I have a Taurus 40 cal and it’s ok. Just want more capacity. And the SR 40 has got that for sure. Thanks for the vid Trackem. Make me feel better knowing I have a 40 cal in my under the dash truck holster. Never know what you can drive into these days with all the anti America rioters. Now, just have to find one. Ammo and firearms are scarce.

16. michael ferguson on October 19, 2022 at 9:47 pm

just bought a used one, havent shoot it yet

17. Giovanni Socci on October 19, 2022 at 9:52 pm

I was given about 1000 rnds of this caliber,but I had no gun for it,so I went to buy this gun but I haven t used it yet,it looks fantastic and can t wait to try it,1st Ruger added to my collection.
    Thanks for the video.

18. Doran Jaffas on October 19, 2022 at 9:55 pm

I have the LC9. This is next.