The Top 10 Clay Guns vs The Cheaper Alternatives

The Top 10 Clay Guns vs The Cheaper Alternatives

With the best guns on the market increasing in price – what are the ‘similar’ options out there for less money.

To Become a Channel Member and give us your support:

To support our channel by getting TGS Merch please go to:
www.tgsoutdoors.co.uk

Subscribe & hit the alarm bell for plenty more where this came from!

Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/7EYQ5dNAtyMCKrgUd7ebNF
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tgs.outdoors/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheGunShopBotley/

Find Jonny on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jonny.carter.shooting/

1. Peggy Hastings on September 28, 2022 at 8:23 pm

This is like watching the shotgun Rainman. But don’t be offended because I subscribed.

2. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Sorry for my spelling I talk to my phone and it talks and spells for me so I do apologize I like your videos but the shotguns that you show are really expensive and some of us out here can’t afford them

3. Robert Andrews on September 28, 2022 at 8:27 pm

Hey TGS……. Why don’t you review the Franchi affinity……. I bought one after getting bored with u/o
    Or do you like benellis to much to do a side by side comparison 😉😉😉😉

4. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Man why don’t you just say the right thing the best trap shotguns are Huaraches Caesar guerini

5. Netrunner Blue on September 28, 2022 at 8:28 pm

As an adult only went clay shooting for the first time the other day, we used a Miroku MK38 and I loved it. Might see if they have other loaners we can try when we go back just to see if a n00b can pick up any differences.

6. Horatio Beaker on September 28, 2022 at 8:29 pm

What language are you speaking? Sorry.

7. Fat Chunk on September 28, 2022 at 8:33 pm

As a complete beginner that shot his first clay today, this video just gave me a stroke.

8. karamellisiertes Fallobst on September 28, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Antonio Zoli Kronos Sporting?

9. Joeseph King on September 28, 2022 at 8:37 pm

I feel like you had 3-4 pints at lunch before this one Johnny 🙂 still a good vid though 👍

10. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:39 pm

Please look into the TriStar trap combo Deluxe and you will be surprised and make a video on it I would love to see it

11. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Everybody is always looking for the real expensive shotguns the Kohler for instance it’s a beautiful gun but make some time and look at the TriStar combo Deluxe trap shotgun these Turkish people have made a gorgeous trap shotgun for $1,600 with beautiful wood ported barrels 34-in unsingle with a double over and under 32 in ported barrels adjustable comb adjustable rib beautiful would you can’t beat this and they you can remove the trigger and they shoot great look into it so you’ll see what I’m talkin about and stop showing these expensive shotguns at some of us can’t afford

12. Dean Ludeman on September 28, 2022 at 8:44 pm

A good dt10 would be the best value for money!

13. Consumer Tester on September 28, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Sometimes this chap blathers just TOO much. Is he embarrassed by this video? I would be.

14. Walker Forshee on September 28, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Can you 3D print a clay shooter?

15. Consumer Tester on September 28, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Just too, too much disassociated blather. If I’d been Jonny I’d have scrapped this horse**** and started over.

16. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:46 pm

I shoot trap every Friday or Thursday and I use a Caesar guerini and I have a Browning Citori plus and I also have the TriStar trap combo Deluxe and they all shoot great but these prices like on pirozzi they are outrageously ridiculous in price

17. Steve Harutunian on September 28, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Well done !!

18. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:47 pm

If these Turkish gunsmith would be in the United States these Tristar shotguns for trap would be worth as much as the prophecies and the Blazers and the krakof the Kohler

19. Str8shooter on September 28, 2022 at 8:47 pm

I have the alternative/clone to the Benelli. It’s a Girsan MC312!

20. ALMEIDA on September 28, 2022 at 8:48 pm

You talk about warranty as if all major brands have good service warranty systems, well they not. Beretta has one of the worst warranty services in the world since they don’t speak with their costumers and there representatives will take more than 6 months to take care of a gun with problems. You pay for a gun and then they vanish away to take the responsibility for their products. A shame!

21. Michael Plank on September 28, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Cheaper is allways better unless you have a really good job spend your money on amo and as my friend said as he ran over his browning pity i didnt buy cheaper the last viedo you did with that side plate and your mate wasvthe best with tommy Cooper please say what gun that was and the price plesase man you 2 are such big heads i love it

22. Craig Houdeshell on September 28, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Please do a full review of the Browning Cynery CX. TYIA.

23. I vouch :👉IMMAGLOCKDEALER ON TELEGRAM 👈 on September 28, 2022 at 8:50 pm

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
    The name above this comment No
    scamming zone when dealing with him… His the best plug ever. He got some fucking
    Damn gun🔫

24. Robert Weinstein on September 28, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I think you should have included Zoli and Kolar in you list of top tier guns.

25. DoubleZero on September 28, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I wonder how a Browning Cynergy would fare against a Blaser F3 in a head-to-head shootout?

26. Biagio Cozza on September 28, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Great videos mate. Just one question, which gun do you grab when you go clay shooting?

27. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 8:56 pm

But the shotgun is that you’re showing their ugly they don’t even have high ribs I mean show some nice guns that have some nice Wood high ribs adjustable comb adjustable rib adjustable butt pad ported barrels show some real expensive shotguns that are worth showing

28. enterprise59 on September 28, 2022 at 8:57 pm

Damn be nice if I could understand what he’s saying. Why do these Aussies, or Brits think Americans can understand them? No offense, and if you do take offense, grow thicker skin, but as fast as he talks he could be an auctioneer.

29. Madison B on September 28, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Top 10 guns he mentions:
    1.) Miroku MK38
    2.) Beretta DT11
    3.) Beretta 692
    4.) Beretta a400
    5.) Benelli supersport
    6.) Guerini Invictus
    7.) Browning 725 pro sport
    8.) Perazzi MX8
    9.) Blaser F3
    10.) Krieghoff K80

30. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Every video you see on the TriStar trap shotgun you will be amazed

31. Youmustbe Kidding on September 28, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Very poor public speaker!

32. vic P on September 28, 2022 at 9:04 pm

It would be nice to have some text in the video to see the names of the guns, and more graphics too

33. 2 Clicks Up on September 28, 2022 at 9:04 pm

All that matters is that the gun works, it’s reliable, it fits you and you can break clays with it. It is an absolute furphy that a big dollar shotgun will make you a better shooter. It’s mainly ego that makes people buy a new shotgun. You will shoot ok with it a few times (after all, you had a good round with that one you borrowed off a bloke at the Gun Club), but, when scores don’t improve, most will invariably go back to their old gun. Then you have to sell this “dud” you bought, more often than not at a loss. We’ve all done it. Get what works for you. A Ferrari doesn’t make you a better driver.

34. d adams on September 28, 2022 at 9:05 pm

Great vid, the cheapest P gun clone sounded like aramenymac????

35. yunas saxer on September 28, 2022 at 9:08 pm

great!

36. bernardo suarez cretton on September 28, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Hi there. What about the Akkar double crown as the cheap version of a Guerini Summit Ascent?

37. joão litos on September 28, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Before the DT 11 or DT 10 . there´s the ASE90

38. William Castleberry on September 28, 2022 at 9:08 pm

I would bet that theirs some Rem 1100 auto or 870 pump or Mossberg owners that can brake just as many clay targets as these high dollar gun shooters can and have a lot more money left in their pockets.

39. 2ndismyright on September 28, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Just get a used remington 870.

40. basshnter1997 on September 28, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Substitute for a Benelli?
    A cheaper Benelli, Franchi Affinity.

41. Gylfi Frímannsson on September 28, 2022 at 9:10 pm

You speak to fast and please use Bbc english sir

42. Joey Ingles on September 28, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Man, do Americans sound that cheesy when we fake British accents? No matter, amazing vid.

43. Dan Schneider on September 28, 2022 at 9:12 pm

We are told here in the USA that the UK is so anti-gun its actually a bit of a mind f- to see this. But mt two cents… I love my Franchi Instinct L. Came in at $1k US and runs every bit as good as my fathers Silver Pidgeon. Avoid the Stevens 555e, my wife bought one in 16g and its not a great gun even at its price point

44. bikeronnie on September 28, 2022 at 9:13 pm

I sold an "off brand" gun, a Breda 930I but when I was talking to dealers about part exing this gun I was told by one that they had no interest in it because it would sit on their shelf for ages and if it wasn’t a Browning or Beretta then nobody would be interested! I know names like Longthorne, Holland and Holland etc aren’t Browning or Beretta but people would be interested in them because they are £££££ and good guns. I was basically told to stick to Browning or Beretta for the money I was playing with (around 3k) my question is, is it worth taking a punt on a CG Invictus or should I stick to the main 2 brands hoping that resale will be better than a CG if and when I come to sell it?

45. Antony Dala on September 28, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Worth watching for the entertainment value. Who cares about the guns LMAO top job.

46. Mark Spencer on September 28, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Remington 32 came out before the Kriegoff.

47. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 9:15 pm

TriStar just came out with a trap shotgun that is a combo Deluxe that for the money puts a lot of these shotguns to Shane and they’re only worth about $1,600 you should look into it

48. Robert Randin on September 28, 2022 at 9:15 pm

I meant to say the best shotguns are perazzi Caesar guerini Blazer krekof dont know if I spelled it right kolar beretta browning. And Browning is made in Japan by miroku

49. Joseph Labarbera on September 28, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Hey when will you review Fausti italyco?

50. Euan Gregson on September 28, 2022 at 9:18 pm

So most of these have cheaper alternatives….. except the Beretta’s, but for some of the others.. you could buy a Beretta!! and there was me thinking you were a Miroku fan boy!! 😉