TOP 10 BEST TAURUS HANDGUNS 2023

TOP 10 BEST TAURUS HANDGUNS 2023

TOP 10 BEST TAURUS HANDGUNS 2023
Are you looking for the best Taurus 9mm pistols and handguns for concealed carry, self defense and home defense of 2022? We have compiled a list of the best Taurus pistols and handguns we found so far.
********************************************************************
For years, novice shooters and experts alike snatched up the ..410 Bore-shooting Judge revolver for either its novelty factor or Taurus’ promise of what the handgun could do for self-defense. Many desiring to buy a firearm turn toward Taurus because of the affordability. After all, .380 ACP pocket guns sell for less than $200 and you can pick up a Taurus 1911 for less than $500.
Put simply, there aren’t many other reputable firearm manufacturers that can compete with Taurus’ pricing. Some will argue against Taurus as a “reputable” company, but those opinions are largely based on the company’s first imports to the U.S. made over 30 years ago. Despite the haters, the current team at Taurus is dedicated to building much better firearms. Ask Taurus owners today what they think about their guns and the majority of them don’t complain.
Today we’ll have a look at a variety of handgun styles to fit a bevy of uses. With these guns, there’s really no excuse to not own a pistol anymore.
********************************************************************
If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
PLEASE HELP US REACH 1MILLION SUBSCRIBERS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4NMZNhZwi8tc3886te4pA
********************************************************************
#taurus #9mm #9mmpistol #handguns #tactical best Taurus 9mm pistol, Taurus 9mm handguns 2023, best Taurus 9mm pistols 2023, best Taurus concealed carry pistol 2023, best 9mm pistol 2022, best Taurus handguns 2022, top Taurus pistols 2022, top 9mm handguns 2023.

1. Aswal Tan on September 25, 2022 at 8:40 pm

I’m watching.

2. Bubba Atwell on September 25, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Taurusis my favorite

3. All About Survival on September 25, 2022 at 8:42 pm

I think two of the best from Taurus are the G2C and G3C. They are affordable and compact for CCW applications. Although what i dont like is the long trigger distance

4. Wax Worse on September 25, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Taurus TX22

5. Raider Leo on September 25, 2022 at 8:45 pm

🤔 I may give Taurus a second look after all.

6. Sanghaya TLC on September 25, 2022 at 8:47 pm

Price wise, Rock Island Armory can match-up with Taurus, quality wise Rock Island has good reputation too.

7. Tom Robison on September 25, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I presently own one Taurus revolver that I’m happy with and I wouldn’t rule out a future Taurus purchase. I for semi auto 9MM I went with a Glock 19 mainly because I was able to build it from the frame as OEM not an 80%. So I stand a much better chance of maintaining it on my own than many other pistols such as the M&P Shield that I sold for a variety of reasons. It was unreliable, deep cleaning was a hassle and when it failed I might have much more difficulty repairing it. The Shield just didn’t meet my needs or shoot near as well as my Glock does. Tom R.

8. Adarsh Asokan Sindhya on September 25, 2022 at 8:50 pm

Hi

9. Guiding Gear on September 25, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Taurus G3X is one of the most impressive handguns ive tested. It’s simple and affordable pistol. This gives competitive features at a great value

10. German Vanegas on September 25, 2022 at 8:53 pm

Taurus is unfairly criticized based on the past, the Brazilian manufacturing years. Taurus has tremendously improved quality control nowadays, producing excellent, reliable firearms at affordable prices. Snobs may look down on Taurus, but the fact of the matter is: Taurus is being successful at offering outstanding quality firearms at fair prices to working middle-class Americans, the majority of US.

11. Nel Bulanadi on September 25, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Nice…

12. Casey-j-Neer CJN on September 25, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Am I the only one that finds it weird that all of these different gun channels tell you the weight of an unloaded gun? The weight of an unloaded gun is totally irrelevant, no one carries an unloaded gun

13. Roxana Alexandra on September 25, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Taurus handguns used to be quite unreliable but these days they produce better quality pistols

14. lucasathus on September 25, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Got two of those. The 1911 and the tx22
    I absolutely love them both

15. DestroyingDadXx on September 25, 2022 at 9:00 pm

What about the TH series?

16. Oliver Wright on September 25, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Do they still make 608 8shot 357 8 3/8 in barrel?!

17. Jeffrey Locke on September 25, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Raging Hunter needed to be mentioned in my opinion.

18. Nag Nag on September 25, 2022 at 9:06 pm

🙋.🙋

19. monax 3 x on September 25, 2022 at 9:10 pm

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ excellent okay ✅👍🏻

20. Rob Armstrong on September 25, 2022 at 9:14 pm

It’s most glock fanboys clinging on to info that was true decades ago. They know it doesn’t apply now but they purposely use it

21. Caleb on September 25, 2022 at 9:19 pm

I have a gen1 pt111 in 9mm and it has been a great tool.

22. HiTech Central on September 25, 2022 at 9:25 pm

The Taurus handguns are great budget pistols. The reliability is quite good nowadays.

23. Lawrence Arnell on September 25, 2022 at 9:25 pm

PT1911 is trash. The G series guns are incredible and the GX4 is the best of the bunch.

24. Small town 1776 on September 25, 2022 at 9:30 pm

I’m one of the guys that made an individual very happy to purchase my G2C with 3 mags & a 32rd extendo. As well a holster, laser sight & 50rds 9mm FMJ for a price of $400 even which I used to upgrade to the Shield+ 👍

25. hardyan pajero on September 25, 2022 at 9:34 pm

👍😎🍺🍩💥

26. Jughead on September 25, 2022 at 9:37 pm

I’ve been CCDW instructor for a while now and I’ve owned many taurus guns. As of yet I’ve only seen one lemon and taurus replaced it for free. I keep a model 85 in 38 that I did a trigger job on as a "deep cover gun." In my opinion as long as your buying a gun manufactured in the past 20 years you couple trust that when you pull the trigger on a taurus it is going to go bang!