Top 10 New Handguns JUST REVEALED At Shot Show for 2023

Top 10 New Handguns JUST REVEALED At Shot Show for 2023

Top 10 New Handguns JUST REVEALED At Shot Show for 2023
Are you looking for the best pistols, revolvers and handguns revealed at SHOT Show 2022 ? We compiled a list of the best new handguns revolvers of 2022 we found so far!
********************************************************************
The SHOT show 2022 has just ended and our team was in Las Vegas to report extensively on all the news from the gun industry. In this article you’ll find the ten handguns that, for one reason or another, caught our attention the most. Some are new products, others old acquaintances. And surprises are not missing. Here are our Top 10 pistols and revolvers…
********************************************************************
If you found this video valuable, give it a like. If you know someone who needs to see it, share it. Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE:
********************************************************************
Follow us on Social Media:
✔Twitter: http://twitter.com/HiTech_Central
✔Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hitechcentral.contact/
✔Blog: https://hitechcentral.wixsite.com/home
********************************************************************
#newhandguns #pistol #newpistols #9mmpistol #tactical best new pistols 2022, new pistols 2022, new handguns 2022, new revolvers 2022, top 10 new pistols 2022, top new pistols 2022, hk new pistols 2022, top 10 pistols 2022, top 10 handguns 2022, cz new pistols 2022.

1. Phillip Latham on September 28, 2022 at 8:26 pm

👍🏻👍🏻💯💯🇺🇸🇺🇸☕️☕️🛎🔫

2. gunsdealer jameswinsto on telegram on September 28, 2022 at 8:28 pm

This was my first 👆👆 gun I ever purchased and I bought from the name above such a great and reliable gun and I love it 💪

3. Andrew Tucker on September 28, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I can’t believe the Springfield 1911 prodigy wasn’t included on this list.

4. Marcos Sanchez on September 28, 2022 at 8:30 pm

La súper es buena pero de una super y una de estas modernas mejor unas modernas igual como el m1 mejor un m16 o un ak sigo con lo mismo las armas c dieron para defensa personas muy buenos armeros 👍👋👋👋👋

5. cll1out on September 28, 2022 at 8:31 pm

I really wish they’d fix the video to not look so dark. Never any issues with that on other channels just Survival Gear.

6. Survival Gear on September 28, 2022 at 8:32 pm

7. Joe▶️jameswinsto on telegram on September 28, 2022 at 8:33 pm

I just purchased 👆👆👆a new canik SFT and FN 509 to replace the one I sold few months ago for my home defense i purchased it from jameswinsto he sell gun got mine from him days ago such a great plug in dealing with 🤝

8. Mr. Drums on September 28, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Buyer beware on the Sig P320. Sig says that the slide is ready for RMR, but if you have an RMR… you’ll find that you need to buy a mounting plate with 6-40 pitch screws (~$70). Sig (in their infinite wisdom) added this higher thread pitch to make up for the fact that that they didn’t have enough space on the cutout to add the necessary amount of mounting points for RMR (more like didn’t want to spend the money). You’ll spend a lot of time trying to figure out why the the screws that come with your RMR (6-32 pitch) wont go in, and accidentally run a high risk of striping your expensive slide. Sig won’t be able to tell you this either, because the people that answer their phones have no clue that the engineers did this. It thoroughly pissed me off, and as a Sig owner/lover… I likely will never buy another Sig because of this crappy oversight to inform customers. If you have a Romeo or DPP optic… no issue. Sig owns Romeo and is under government contract with DPP, so those folks are top priority. Just don’t expect your $500 Trijicon to fit on this without the additional $70 plate.

9. Plus P Plus on September 28, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Glock 31 32 and 33 Gen 5 please

10. DavidV on September 28, 2022 at 8:37 pm

Having a Wilson as click bait is unacceptable!

11. J&K Newb on September 28, 2022 at 8:40 pm

1:53 A $400 Viridian laser on a .22…..man what a life!

12. spick625 on September 28, 2022 at 8:41 pm

I hate hearing “for the money” before describing Canik. Same ppl that say Glock is the best gun but “ you have change the trigger, sights, add grip”………..

13. Jose Duarte on September 28, 2022 at 8:43 pm

H&K had nothing new in 2023?

14. Tad Petrie on September 28, 2022 at 8:46 pm

Wow, 10 guns and not one I’d buy.

15. Doug R on September 28, 2022 at 8:47 pm

8k for a pistol huh?😬😬

16. InfoumusMOBB on September 28, 2022 at 8:48 pm

That Cabot gun is beautiful but not 8k beautiful lol

17. Nostradamus on September 28, 2022 at 8:49 pm

I EDC a 10 kiloton thermonuclear device

18. Richard S. Rios on September 28, 2022 at 8:49 pm

Much too long.

19. Mr. Black on September 28, 2022 at 8:50 pm

But none of those pistols carry Glock mags!

20. Cian Rourke on September 28, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Nice. 15 seconds in and a dude is running without keeping the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

21. Kodreanu23 on September 28, 2022 at 8:52 pm

I haven’t seen any new gun here. All of them already in sales

22. Tripplebeards on September 28, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Not one of them gets me excited. They all remind me of when Remington would come out with new 700 models each year. The only thing thing that they would do is throw on an aftermarket stock or flute the barrel and call it a new model. Won’t be buying any of these same old, same old, revamped Gucci glock wannabes.

23. Blake Childers on September 28, 2022 at 8:54 pm

I love Wilson combat pistols but I am upset at how expensive they are because I cannot afford one lol.
    I know how nice they are, i’ve had the pleasure of shooting one of the tactical models and it was amazing.
    Everything about it felt high end. But 3K for a fucking handgun?!
    Wilson would make way more money if they made affordable models.
    Take the music industry for example, fender guitars does not make millions of dollars off of their American made guitars, they make all of their money off of their affordable lines because they sell way more of those.
    It’s the same with everything else.
    If expensive meant “best” then everyone would be carrying Wilson combat pistols and Glocks would’ve died off decades ago lol

24. Christian Hardwick on September 28, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Uh. All lame except for some of the Wilson’s and they already been out for seceral yrs now. EDCX9

25. Julian Johnston Jr. on September 28, 2022 at 8:56 pm

That Cabot is sexy.

26. Hldvoyeur on September 28, 2022 at 8:57 pm

After twenty two years wearing a badge here we go; Glock 17. Glock 19. Glock 43. Glock 26. The rest… oh, well. Figure yourself.

27. Deneen DeMaio on September 28, 2022 at 8:59 pm

9mm is for target practice. Punching holes in paper. Sometimes it bounces off the paper at the range.

28. Ken del valle on September 28, 2022 at 9:01 pm

It seems gun manufacturers are going for "cool looking" rather than for combat effective.

29. gunsdealer jameswinsto on telegram on September 28, 2022 at 9:02 pm

30. JT King on September 28, 2022 at 9:03 pm

EDC revolver? No fuckin way

31. Jimmy D on September 28, 2022 at 9:04 pm

All these were announced this year. get this click bait garbage out of here

32. Bob Riith on September 28, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Unsubscribe from this click bait scum channel. Where is the Wilson review? We have to sit threw crap pistols No Wilson WTF!

33. D Huerta on September 28, 2022 at 9:04 pm

So where is the stainless EDC-9 in this video? Oh right click bait 🙄

34. Michael Thompson on September 28, 2022 at 9:08 pm

You’d be hard pressed to find magazines for that Canik

35. LARGEFARVA on September 28, 2022 at 9:09 pm

the mete has been out for nearly 2 years, and the rival 8 months ago, how is this for 2023?

36. Joe▶️jameswinsto on telegram on September 28, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Hit up 👆👆the name above I bought my first hand gun safely from him sun a great plug to deal with 💪💪 worldwide delivery

37. trc3341 on September 28, 2022 at 9:12 pm

The cz P10F is the competition version. The P10F has been out for years

38. Mr. Drums on September 28, 2022 at 9:12 pm

What’s a "hand polished, satin finish"? LOL

39. tdo7125 on September 28, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Click-bait strong up in here

40. Andrew Tucker on September 28, 2022 at 9:16 pm

"High capacity, 15 round magazine" That’s pretty standard.

41. Midwestern Gothic on September 28, 2022 at 9:17 pm

FN 502 Tactical got my attention. Added to my wish list.

42. Tex Czech BoHunk on September 28, 2022 at 9:18 pm

The CZ P10F has been out for years…

43. Ace Prater on September 28, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I loled when he said people choose Taurus for dependable EDC…A couple of nice steel frame guns in there but I’m just not a fan of all the plastic fantastic. The sig with the comp is interesting.

44. Malik rasol on September 28, 2022 at 9:22 pm

👏👏👏🤔🤔💯👍👍 That’s a beautiful weapon.

45. Jeff Turner on September 28, 2022 at 9:23 pm

I think STI should be on this list…

46. Scri33le on September 28, 2022 at 9:24 pm

No msrp at all….these must all be $3k guns and no use to me. Waste of a video. Just a bunch of commercial footage.

47. Pedro Lopez on September 28, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Most of this guns if not all of this guns are already out! You guys are a joke

48. KING TRAVIS on September 28, 2022 at 9:25 pm

All these guns are a year old….click bait….👎

49. JOEY KOZMA on September 28, 2022 at 9:25 pm

I’ll take a real Glock over an ugly little clone any day. You get what you pay for.

50. Sontar on September 28, 2022 at 9:26 pm

I have the Canik TP9SFx METE, and I can confirm that it’s an awesome firearm. It’s my favorite range gun, and the only reason it’s not my EDC is that it’s so large. So, I carry my Canik TP9DA. While it’s a full-sized handgun as well, it’s not as large as the SFx series, and thus is easier to conceal.
    You can’t go wrong with Canik; it’s incredible how much you get for the price. And I’m not just talking case candy, but quality also. Smooth, fast, accurate and reliable, yeah, I’m a fan.