Top 10 Worst TV Shows of 2022 (So Far)

Top 10 Worst TV Shows of 2022 (So Far)

Just painful to watch! For this list, we’ll be looking at the lowest hanging fruit of television that’s aired through July of 2022. There may be more to come, but these are the stinkers we’ve watched thus far…so that you don’t have to. Our countdown includes “Stuck”, “The Time Traveler’s Wife”, “Halo” and more! Did we miss any? What creative eyesores are you still trying to forget?

Check out these other bad TV related videos:
Top 10 Worst TV Shows of All Time: https://youtu.be/l_LtkY3u4qM
Top 10 TV Shows So Bad They Were Canceled After One Episode: https://youtu.be/0WEzJX9Netk
Top 10 Worst Main Characters on TV Shows: https://youtu.be/rnVC4RemAww

Challenge friends and family on our multiplayer Trivia!

Have your idea become a video!

Visit our shop for awesome merch!

Your trusted authority for Top 10 lists, reviews, tips and tricks, biographies, origins, and entertainment news on Film, TV, Video Games, Comics, Celeb, Music and Superheroes.

#Tvshows #WorstTVShows #Halo #ResidentEvil #Fairview #Stuck #TheThingAboutPam #ThePentaverate

1. Richard Smith on August 24, 2022 at 7:56 pm

I liked God’s Favorite Idiot, until it went full on with literal angels and devils showing up. Strong start, but went downhill.

2. learning2bcivil on August 24, 2022 at 7:56 pm

I watched the Pentaverate, went three episodes in gave it a fair chance but I just didn’t like it. It was too goofy and over the top.

3. Mike O'Baugh on August 24, 2022 at 7:58 pm

WatchMojo totally missed the mark on The Time Traveler’s Wife. Any show dealing with time travel is going to be complicated, but my wife and I thought this one did an excellent job. Funny, poignant, romantic, and full of interesting twists I hope this one gets renewed.

4. Wonderwall Wonderwall on August 24, 2022 at 7:58 pm

Why are the lists on this channel always biased nowadays
    I highly suggest anybody watching this should watch the shows and decide for them selves if it fits what makes them laugh

5. Richard Smith on August 24, 2022 at 8:06 pm

Haven’t seen and in most cases heard of the rest besides in the aforementioned comments, but thank you for the warning.

6. David Welsh on August 24, 2022 at 8:07 pm

_The Thing About Pam_ isn’t funny.. except in the fact that Pam was allowed to nearly get away with it by those who clearly were laser focused on the primary victim’s husband.

Also, when Stephen Colbert is "funny", you can be damn certain he didn’t write the material.

7. shaquan ashton on August 24, 2022 at 8:08 pm

The pentaverate was great in my book

8. DN Straughter on August 24, 2022 at 8:08 pm

I am still in disbelief that Mr Myers fumbled so hard.

9. BurnEShortliver on August 24, 2022 at 8:08 pm

"Number 10: The Pentaverate" And on this day a lie was told

10. Gemma Milne on August 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm

I completely disagree with every word of your assessment of God’s Favourite Idiot. I thought it was a great show

11. DAMANIQ PHILLIP on August 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm

Wow

12. sammydetroit on August 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm

The original movie of TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE (2009) was egregious. Why would anyone try to remake such an obvious loser?

13. Slade Martin on August 24, 2022 at 8:09 pm

Adults Adopting Adults had an excellent premise! People around the world get adopted as adults and it’s more common then people realize. I know tons of people who got adopted as adults. However the execution and people chosen to be on the show were not very good.

14. David F. Connor on August 24, 2022 at 8:11 pm

I like God’s favorite idiot… Then again I come from a religious Mexican family so I think that’s why, and the fact that I am not that religious myself makes it easy to make fun of… Lol

15. TheLadyEmerald809 on August 24, 2022 at 8:12 pm

i really hate that no matter what she does, melissa mcCarthy is the ONLY one who can carry the movie or show, and bc of that, means the whole thing can be pretty bad

16. Richard Smith on August 24, 2022 at 8:12 pm

Yeah.. The Pentavorate… still trying to figure out what Myers was thinking there.

17. chad dickerson on August 24, 2022 at 8:13 pm

Colbert has totally lost his edge, such a shame that he decided politics were more important than humor., and lousy politics as well, no one wants an agenda being pushed when we just wasnt to laugh

18. Jeff Mathewson on August 24, 2022 at 8:16 pm

sorry, never played the game, yet Halo WAS a GREAT show and I can’t wait for season 2!! More, a lot of shows here were great! Not sure who made this video because you guys been spot on in the past. Hope this isn’t your future. 🙁

19. Haohmaru HL on August 24, 2022 at 8:17 pm

"we love Melissa McArthy"
    Said no one ever in the history of mankind. Get that unfunny hippo off my screen

20. QC Borgia on August 24, 2022 at 8:19 pm

why im not surprised TLC shitty shows are on that list

21. Trees World on August 24, 2022 at 8:21 pm

I really like Melissa McCarthy in a couple movies I’ve seen her in… But the honest truth is there’s been way more very bad comedies come from her…

22. Olrun Eclipes on August 24, 2022 at 8:22 pm

I feel alot if these shows relate to someone. Some of these shows feel like they were added simply because their humor would ve considered crass to some. I e Pan being to humorous, tes, its okay to laugh at that because though it’s based off true events, it’s still a work of fiction. A movie.
    Would it be hard for someone who lived it to watch, ya sure, would it be hard for them to watch it bi matter what, of course..
    Not everything has to accommodate everyone i think, don’t watch if it’s not for you

23. MforMovesets on August 24, 2022 at 8:24 pm

"Wounded franchise" what the hell are you talking about? Did you get that from a Reddit comment after RE6 was released or what?! RE is more successful than ever. Friggin viral crap research.

24. Shwn Drws on August 24, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Off the bat i no trust brah. So i married an axe murderer is tits.

25. fordsrmaster on August 24, 2022 at 8:26 pm

I watched The Pentaverate and I really liked it.

26. bandgeek89 on August 24, 2022 at 8:27 pm

I checked out Stuck after this list and it’s a good show. Don’t know why it’s on here

27. Createology on August 24, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Number 1 was literally just a cop out answer because everyone is talking about it. Just like with Welcome to Raccoon City, people set expectations WAY too high for remakes, even given the history with remakes generally being worse than the original source material. I feel like people would find more entertainment in remakes if they’re not expecting a masterpiece or something that almost perfectly follows the source material.

28. Cavscout 99 on August 24, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I don’t know what your saying your number 10 is a funny ass movie especially when you are high

29. RobotDecoy on August 24, 2022 at 8:30 pm

I liked The Pentaverate. It was silly fun

30. Bipolar 4Fun on August 24, 2022 at 8:31 pm

The only thing mike myers did and I enjoyed was wayne’s world… other than that, I can’t stand one of him, imagine multiples

31. WatchMojo.com on August 24, 2022 at 8:32 pm

What creative eyesores are you still trying to forget? Let us know in the comments!

For more great TV lists, check out our playlist!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24BORRcEvS8&list=PLmZTDWJGfRq2FePWZTUPzweAm8Fi0g3o8

32. gizmo78 on August 24, 2022 at 8:34 pm

Once everything went woke, people getting easily offended by jokes, and casting by diversity instead of talent TV and movies have went south in a bad way.

33. Melanie Senf on August 24, 2022 at 8:35 pm

I wouldn’t have watched any of them

34. D. J on August 24, 2022 at 8:36 pm

The Netflix Resident Evil is great. Stop saying things you’ll later regret WatchMojo.

35. Ninjhetto NLK3 on August 24, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Why will there never be a good video game adaptation? I think it’s because film studios never cared for them. When you adapt something to the point of changing canon and lore, then it’s as if you never knew there was one. Would a fan really not know of the story of their favorite games? Even then, there’s the struggle of making it fit on screen, but for me, straying too far from the lore is worse. Acting can be as bad as possible, but at least show there’s some fucks given. So many bad decisions made for "creative interpretation," like making a new protagonist in Mortal Kombat 2021, Chief removing his helmet, or even worse than that… Resident Evil’s Jade. For fuck say, the character was written to be unbelievable irredeemably insufferable. Right off the bat, it just goes south, nevermind the inconsistencies and acts of extreme stupidity in the show. "Somebody says that bite may make you crazy. I have an idea, lets go to a party!"

36. Anesu Makotore on August 24, 2022 at 8:37 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the new series from resident evil check your self from Zimbabwe

37. Eclipse Z on August 24, 2022 at 8:38 pm

The Resident Evil show from Netflix is just…awful. Don’t even watch it to make fun or catch references. My friend and I did and it was just….painful.

38. Kelsie Fukuhara on August 24, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Seen the first episode of The Pentaverate. Thought it was boring as heck. It was entertaining in certain parts, but still boring as heck.

39. Jennifer Acrey on August 24, 2022 at 8:41 pm

The Thing About Pam was hilarious! Keith Morrison is a stroke of genius. It’s satire and supposed to be offensive.

40. ztmusic on August 24, 2022 at 8:41 pm

#10: The Pentaverate
    #9: The Thing About Pam
    #8: Stuck
    #7: God’s Favorite Idiot
    #6: The Time Traveler’s Wife
    #5: The Good Dish
    #4:

41. deviltriger9039 on August 24, 2022 at 8:41 pm

So Watchmojo is really going to dismiss Detective Pikachu and Sonic as good video games adaptations?

42. Damien O Brien on August 24, 2022 at 8:42 pm

I really thought I know what you did last summer would be on this list

43. stevenferno on August 24, 2022 at 8:44 pm

I started watching the Pentaverate last night I couldn’t finish episode 1. I really like Key but I don’t think I like Mike Myers.

44. Felicia Jenkins on August 24, 2022 at 8:46 pm

The Chi and P Valley are the only new shows I watch. Everything else is from decades ago.

45. Tae Jasper on August 24, 2022 at 8:49 pm

I would say Naomi is the true worst series of the year! I was so excited, but it was just so boring and episodes just DRAGGED ON. It just wasn’t for me at all! I didn’t mind The Thing About Pam, it was a fun, much lighter take on the real life events of Pam Hupp! What this woman has done was horrible so it makes sense that the miniseries has a slightly lighter tone than it probably should! Halo was a terrible show and a disgrace to the Halo name, using it to promote their garbage series!

46. ThePhantomKing on August 24, 2022 at 8:49 pm

I wouldn’t be mad if Resident Evil got cancelled if it means putting the extra money towards The Cuphead Show.

47. Confused Jack on August 24, 2022 at 8:51 pm

Pentaverate was just too smart for you

48. Maria Lucero on August 24, 2022 at 8:52 pm

Whoa whoa whoa whoa… Halo was sooo good! Yeah some fun and mystery was lost when John showed his face.. but it was still AWESOME! But I also did not expect the show to stay glued to the games story and themes. 🤷‍♀️

49. TooKay4Ever on August 24, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Stuck sounds like what the board room was when they made this idea come to life
    TLC must now stand for
    Turds Lost in Colon

50. Spieglass on August 24, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Imagine watching so much TV you can come up with a list of 10 worst for a year.