Top 6 Best Ever Harrington & Richardson Revolvers

Top 6 Best Ever Harrington & Richardson Revolvers

Top 6 Best Ever Harrington & Richardson Revolvers

When it comes to making revolvers there’s no need to go further than the Fantastic sidearms that were released by The Harrington and Richardson firearms company before they ceased production in the early months of 2015. yes we all know about other brands that might be more famous such as Smith and Wesson but did you know that Frank Wes and brother of Daniel B West and who co-founded Smith and Wesson pioneered h r alongside Nathan Harrington needless to say you just can part ways from the revolvers that h r designed and manufactured throughout their 152-year history.

Top 6 Best Ever Harrington & Richardson Revolvers

For copyright contact: firearmytcentral@gmail.com

Keep in mind that some of the statements in our videos are ironic.

RIGHT NOTICE:
The Copyright Laws of the United States recognizes a “fair use” of copyrighted content. Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phono records or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. ” This video and our YouTube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder (s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.

Please note that we respect all creators on youtube, we genuinely look up to the creators used in our videos. We are accommodating to all!
If you disagree with the content we used in our video please contact us. We will with no hesitation make the adjustments that both parties are happy with.

1. A google Account on March 31, 2023 at 3:14 am

No model 949 forty niner
    It’s a 922 with a cowboy style ejector and loading gate . The 732 is the same gun as the 733 but blued. Both are great guns

2. Dennis Wilson on March 31, 2023 at 3:20 am

The model 732 was the second firearm that I purchased once I could afford to upgrade from a Rohm. It was well worth the few dollars that I paid for it in the mid 70’s. I would like to run across one of those model 999’s.

3. Dana Stearns on March 31, 2023 at 3:20 am

really liked the Model 999. and the Model 929. where can I find these?

4. Russell Knauer on March 31, 2023 at 3:21 am

2001 got 732 when I work in a store it has never been fired just wish I had the box

5. DENNY KURZAWSKI on March 31, 2023 at 3:29 am

When I worked for a firearms store in the 70’s… I sold hundreds of the 732’s. Never had one come back for service.

6. Jason Daniel on March 31, 2023 at 3:38 am

An H&R 999 was my first handgun at age 18. Over the years, I have accumulated an example of each revolver on your list, plus several H&R rifles.. Although I enjoy shooting them all, I doubt I would extend them high marks for their quality. H&R was better quality than Iver Johnson, but I personally give accolades for quality to Hopkins & Allen. Yet, my H&R firearms are antiques and all still function very well.

7. MCGEE1115 on March 31, 2023 at 3:49 am

You forgot the 32 H&R Magnum, a great little gun!

8. Bryan Martin on March 31, 2023 at 3:53 am

I loaned a older man 50 bucks for a 9 shot 22 when I was 12 years old n he never paid me back so my uncle Tom help me trade it to a trapper to dispatch small game I got a savage 22 / 410 rifle for it I wish I still had the squirrel gun

9. Rw Martin on March 31, 2023 at 4:00 am

Harrington & Richardson were famous for the H&R Magnum round and guns not mentioned.