Trailblazer Firearms PACK9 RIFLE – VIRTUAL PRODUCT LAUNCH EVENT + LIVE FIRE DEMO – 9/7/2021

0:00 Intro
0:50 Company Background
2:00 LifeCard Development
9:25 Company Growth/Product Development
11:25 Pack9 Concept
16:30 Reveal
27:08 Custom Pack9 Backpack
29:35 Pack9 Range Demo
30:30 Outro

Pack9 Overview: https://youtu.be/JZAwSed2BQY
Pack9 Range Demo: https://youtu.be/hSXKbSlHp_s

Trailblazer Firearms is proud to introduce the Pack9, a compact folding semiautomatic 9×19 rifle that uses Glock-compatible magazines.

In this virtual product announcement, the founder of Trailblazer Firearms and inventor of the LifeCard and Pack9 sits down with our Creative Director to talk about the history of Trailblazer Firearms, explore the background and development of both the LifeCard and the Pack9, take you through the details of the Pack9, and offer a live-fire range demonstration of the Pack9 in action!

1. Omar Treto on November 3, 2021 at 9:26 pm

Will this be California legal unlike the lifecard?

2. Gizzard Gary on November 3, 2021 at 9:27 pm

I am a big fan of the LifeCard, and this is exciting! It looks like you have done your homework – very well done indeed! I can’t wait to see the final product. Great work!

3. Mangled Angler on November 3, 2021 at 9:27 pm

Can’t wait for the stl files to be released.

4. David Roberts on November 3, 2021 at 9:28 pm

So when will it be available for purchase?

5. Wolf Hunter on November 3, 2021 at 9:31 pm

Like the idea..If ammunition prices get back to pre panic prices..
    Now the big question.
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    How much?

6. rdb on November 3, 2021 at 9:32 pm

Sweet! Love seeing someone coming up with something unique in todays firearm industry. That is super difficult. And it is family owned!

7. Bulleit 945 on November 3, 2021 at 9:33 pm

All the safety Nancys are going stroke out when it’s folded, because the muzzle is pointing right at you! 🤦‍♂️

8. Farkle Staxbaum on November 3, 2021 at 9:34 pm

This is really interesting, I think the biggest problem is that it looks really cool while folded and looks kinda weird while in ready-to-fire mode. If you could get a model with a shorter barrel and a folding pistol brace that would be a winner imo, but the ingenuity is amazing regardless

9. Null on November 3, 2021 at 9:37 pm

Need a shell catcher on this 👀

10. Jeff Kelman on November 3, 2021 at 9:38 pm

Please fix the Lifecard with a 2.0 version. It is 95% perfect, but has several major flaws that are all entirely fixable. I’ve reached out to the Trailblazer folks before on this and they seem to not care, not want to deal with any sort of redesign. A really bad sign for the coming Pack9 if the company is that non-responsive to customer feeback. I’ve owned 4+ Lifecards I love it so much, BUT it can be perfected, and made better. Why not do it?

1. The Lifecard often when firing many rounds, will get 22LR cases STUCK in the chamber and it can be EXTREMELY difficult to extract with long or short finger nails. Even with a KNIFE on hand, prying the case out after firing can be difficult due to slight expansion of the cases when very warm. I have experienced this with several different Lifecards, both older and newer models, as well as with many different types of ammo. This is the gun’s flaw, now ammo or model. This CAN BE FIXED by making the chamber ever so slightly bigger, AND more importantly by cutting some slight HALF MOON shaped divots into the chamber area to allow for a finger nail to get UNDER the rim of the 22LR ammo.

2. The buttons/latches to open and close or fold and unfold the Lifecard are horrible. They are SMALL and sharp and jagged little edged pieces of metal. They can be uncomfortable to use, and quite sharp on the index finger and thumb. These are also WAY too small. They should be made smoother (less sharp/rectangular/jagged), but should also be made LARGER, maybe 2-3 times larger/thicker etc. This would make for them to be easier to grab hold of and to open/close/fold/unfold these amazing little pieces of engineering.

I LOVE the concept of the Lifecard, and have owned several. However, I also have ended up selling all of them because as much as they would make for great "back-up" pieces, the company has been completely and entirely uninterested in customer feedback in improving their firearms. Until that is fixed, they are 3/5 stars instead of the perfect 5/5 stars that I would LIKE to give them.

11. Pol Pan on November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm

If this is under a 1000 hell I’ll buy it

12. Chris Blake on November 3, 2021 at 9:41 pm

I think I will have to buy one of these.

13. Leigh Rich on November 3, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Free!! Stimulus fromJoe?

14. Jacob Staten on November 3, 2021 at 9:43 pm

What’s the asking price?
    The backpack is kind of conspicuous. I think it would make more sense to make it wider and have more storage. This way it would look more like a normal hiking or school bag.

15. martin co on November 3, 2021 at 9:47 pm

You put me to sleep. It’s not much smaller when folded I pass. drink some coffee a lot of coffee .

16. rebel1988us on November 3, 2021 at 9:49 pm

Does this “twist” both ways? Or does it open and close one way? I love this design so far, very innovative and thought provoking.

17. Notorious ROSCOE on November 3, 2021 at 9:49 pm

WOW! I like it. 👍 I hope it turns out to be reliable, accurate, and affordable. That is a lot of carbine in a tiny package.

18. GreenSweeper77 on November 3, 2021 at 9:49 pm

I got a feeling the wife is going to want a divorce once this thing comes out, told her about 10 firearms ago that I was done….

19. Scott Lehman on November 3, 2021 at 9:50 pm

That is a awesome slim rifle. New pack rifle for sure.

20. tykaboom on November 3, 2021 at 9:52 pm

It LOOKS SUUUUUUPER COOOOL folded.

21. Hector Pelíchè on November 3, 2021 at 9:54 pm

MSRP?

22. Leigh Rich on November 3, 2021 at 9:56 pm

$1400 too much

23. TheOfficial SoldierThatReviews on November 3, 2021 at 9:58 pm

I would like to see this in the Executive Protection World. I see it as a great tool to mitigate over penetration!

24. William Clement on November 3, 2021 at 9:59 pm

I want one! That looks sweet and I’d love to fire it.

25. Bodhisattva on November 3, 2021 at 10:00 pm

Price?

26. Belligerent Instigator on November 3, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Someone should make a bullpup 9mm

27. Beached Bum on November 3, 2021 at 10:05 pm

Video would have been much better without all of the "history of our greatness" talk at the beginning and without all the JUMPY VIDEO EDITS during the range segment. OK, you have a $200 video editing software, we’re so impressed. Just show us the product and stop pretending you’re making a Hollywood action film.

28. Ty Collet on November 3, 2021 at 10:09 pm

A sub.2000 with a twist!! but would be nice to know a price range for it??

29. Dennis Taylor on November 3, 2021 at 10:10 pm

There is mention of requirements of 16" barrel and 26" overall and that is right about at 5lbs and blah blah blah.. did I miss where they said the overall folded length or did they avoid saying it??

30. bryantww on November 3, 2021 at 10:11 pm

10 mm and I’m getting one

31. 1st Integrity Office on November 3, 2021 at 10:12 pm

Can it handle +p ammo high grain ammo?

32. Kori West on November 3, 2021 at 10:13 pm

It took yall 17 minutes to get to where we even see the rifle.

33. Preston Esquire on November 3, 2021 at 10:14 pm

I gotta have it, when is it available?!

34. Deranathon Arkantos671 on November 3, 2021 at 10:15 pm

That muzzle is BEGGING for a SilencerCo Osprey! Or better yet, a proprietary design like the Fischer Development Suppressor for the Glock.

35. Richard Contini Jr on November 3, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Just the concept of the folding mechanism is really impressive. I’m glad that you made it Glock mag compatible. Is there any chance that you’ll offer a SBR version? I usually go with a 8" barrel on my 9mm PCC.

36. Truth on November 3, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Dammit, and I just got a #Keltecsub2000

37. JAMES BRANTNER on November 3, 2021 at 10:16 pm

The Pack9 looks pretty sweet! I’m definitely interested.

38. Pete Romprey on November 3, 2021 at 10:16 pm

Prob not legal in CT.
    Posted by the guy who invented custom trailblazer American flag version . 🙂

39. Ron Mejia on November 3, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Take my money… Please!

40. caspar coaster on November 3, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Did i miss it, or is the price question, touchy?

41. CH4OS AETERNUM on November 3, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Neat

42. Zac Tanner on November 3, 2021 at 10:18 pm

As someone that has watched many many pew pew vids on YouTube, I have to say that this video was friggin brutal to watch. I skipped a good portion of it and I still sat back after it was done and was glad it was over with. The concept is cool and the weight at 5 lbs is what really peaks my attention. That is a pretty big gun to be so light and I feel like against it’s closest competitors it will stand out. Looks way more functional than a Sub2k and way lighter and more storable and deployable than a Ruger PC9. Be interesting to see what kind of accuracy is achieved, if they can keep it affordable, and if it will reliably run defensive ammo.

43. Scubaguy007 on November 3, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Interesting, innovative, seems well thought out. I wish you well with the venture, but I don’t think it’s something I’d buy. Then again, I might actually put hands on it and decide it’s a must have.

44. Robs Device Unknown on November 3, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Like everyone else said. I will definitely buy one, if price is right. This seems well suited for us left handers.

45. Dick Currey on November 3, 2021 at 10:19 pm

Very nice.

46. Diego Flores on November 3, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Talk about revolutionary, legitimately this is like the FRT where it gives us a legal firearm that fulfils that NFA itch without being on a registry or paying a $200 tax

47. Jon In America on November 3, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Finally made that gun to shoot your self!

48. William Quirk on November 3, 2021 at 10:21 pm

SPEAK TO THE CAMERA AND MJC,HARD TO HEAR YOU ….

49. Rob Hawk on November 3, 2021 at 10:22 pm

This is the American Dream, you’re amsome man. Need this 9 to be affordable lol I wanna support yall but I am not rich hahaha

50. Michael Williams on November 3, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Great concept, send it out to the major content creators/influencers. If it’s a worthy product (not cost prohibitive and reliable) they’ll give a honest review.