Ultimak vs RS Regulate Red Dot Cowitness with Iron Sights on Arsenal SLR-107R AK and SAM7SF AK47

You can get a lower 1/3 (more like 1/8) cowitness on your red dot depending on which mount, red dot, and rear iron sight setting you use. I’m using an Ultimak M1B and RS Regulate AKML upper on a AK-301M lower. The Ultimak mounts the red dot a bit lower and your best bet is probably a Primary Arms red dot or similar. My Sig Romeo5, Holosun 403B, and Vortex Crossfire II did not sit as low as the Primary Arms Classic Gen II.

1. tmvng on October 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm

The Primary Arms SLX MD-25 co-witnesses for RS Regulate/SLR 106CR.

2. KnottyWood Outdoors on October 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm

My gen 1 primary arms micro doesn’t co witness on the battle setting on my Ak with the ultimak, it works on the 4 setting. I’m wondering if there is a lower mount. I also considered a scalarworks style mount I could see the irons underneath the optic 😵. Not sure it would work though

3. Wylie Runey Jr on October 23, 2022 at 8:50 pm

GOOR INFO,THANK YOU.

4. JuansGotGuns _ on October 23, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Did you have to use your original primary arm mount screws or the screws provided with the upper mount to mount it on the upper mount?

5. tfkhc37 on October 23, 2022 at 8:56 pm

How is that FIME trigger? I hear nothing but bad about them and when are there going to be more Rare Breed videos???!!! Haha

6. ZenLi _80 on October 23, 2022 at 9:14 pm

Belomo Pk-01vs
    Co-Witness red dot.

7. RideForLifeCR250R on October 23, 2022 at 9:30 pm

Probably not the person to be advising people how AK irons work if you think one is to toggle the slider on the rear sight leaf to achieve a co-witness. For whatever reason if that dot goes down on the RS rail the handy quick attach lever allows for removal and thus allow for irons to be used at the appropriate elevation.

8. V Bung bung on October 23, 2022 at 9:40 pm

Thank you soldier…. I like that…it’s very cool… Can learn one self defense when in danger. 👍 💃