US Grunt Gear EMS .308 Chest Rig

US Grunt Gear EMS .308 Chest Rig

Fun Gun Gear Reviews Presents: The EMS .308 Chest Rig by US Grunt Gear. “Elite Modular Split” Open Magazine Chest Rig is a high quality LBE system. US Grunt Gear makes some of the most rugged and user friendly Tactical Gear on the Market. Made in the USA.

US Grunt Gear Website: http://www.usgruntgear.com/

Thanks for Watching~ Sootch00

1. fudge21036 on November 17, 2022 at 9:36 pm

but thouse that know me know i dont take shit from people who think there better because they have all the new toys and gadets when and if it happens tell me how mutch shit can you carry on your back when you have to leave and tell me what kick backs do you get for indorseing what people send you there sootch00 makes one wounder

2. OZ-1000 on November 17, 2022 at 9:38 pm

So buy a SOCOM 2

3. Jesse Williamson on November 17, 2022 at 9:38 pm

I like it, but I still wish it had retention bungees on top of the mag pouches though.

4. drillbitstep on November 17, 2022 at 9:38 pm

A perfect weapon for large open areas, where battles used to be predominantly fought. Thats why many nations with open fields, mountains, or deserts still issue battle rifles as a standard.

5. vwncdude on November 17, 2022 at 9:39 pm

Nice vest but its tough for the average guy to afford $230 for such a vest. It would be great if you would disclose if things are provided to you free/below cost in your reviews so everyone knows where your loyalties lie.

6. twodogstx on November 17, 2022 at 9:40 pm

My Infidel Warbelt is my favorite piece of kit. Consider getting it with the cobra buckle if you can afford it as it is vastly superior in strength and less bulky. Sometimes when carrying a heavy load one may prefer some additional help with the load distribution WITHOUT resorting to full vest mode. In those cases suspenders may be the answer. For my hot climate in Texas , I prefer the HSG suspenders. Sooch my friend, you are certainly correct about one thing: Robert is the man!

7. el tenda's channel on November 17, 2022 at 9:41 pm

classic british chests fit the 308 mag s

8. usrbid on November 17, 2022 at 9:43 pm

I feel for the price they can offer more choices and I am surprised they don’t have digital or real leaf. If a gun manufacturer can offer this as a coating, why not a tailor.

9. Eric Gill on November 17, 2022 at 9:43 pm

can someone recommend a AK47 CHEST RIG

10. asleepinthealley on November 17, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Magazine retention isn’t "rediculous".

11. the geth on November 17, 2022 at 9:44 pm

how long is their shipping circa may 2017? website says 4-6 weeks

12. cam00133 on November 17, 2022 at 9:46 pm

He never actually said it but from the look of the rig it looks like its designed more for a DMR to be part of a larger unit such as a squad sized unit. But I could be wrong.

13. Master of One on November 17, 2022 at 9:47 pm

If you are going to insult someone, at least use decent grammar.

14. Argus Floyd on November 17, 2022 at 9:48 pm

Do you pucker like that every time you reload?

15. usrbid on November 17, 2022 at 9:48 pm

Why not ACU? Multicam is outdated.

16. kumbackquatsta on November 17, 2022 at 9:49 pm

can you do a fal review please

17. vermont Vermont on November 17, 2022 at 9:50 pm

This still available?

18. lokisith69 on November 17, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Sootch, love the reviews. Are those blue shades 3m safety Glasses?
    If so i bought the silver ones at lowes and cannot believe how light they are. good eye protection for mountain biking btw.

19. J Doe on November 17, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Great review – How would you attach a knife? What kind of rife? HK? I hear a click when you release the trigger

20. Ram Skirata on November 17, 2022 at 9:50 pm

cool review 🙂

21. Citizen Solider on November 17, 2022 at 9:51 pm

Thanks for the review. I am looking for a rig that will be suitable for women; as I am having more gals in my area that want to move to an AR platform and do more none range shooting.

22. Lvl22nerd on November 17, 2022 at 9:52 pm

hey sootch00…what chest rig (or vest) would you recommend for use with an AK

23. fudge21036 on November 17, 2022 at 9:56 pm

>>well i for one dont know and i dont want to know you, my point was its funny how he talks about this and that when you go to the web sites he talks about everything has a price tag that will knock your dam socks off . I dont know about you and you dont know about me but im not going to spend 400.oo plus for some chest rig so i can look like gi joe if it goes to hell in a hand basket. I for one wont make myself look like a target when it dose, next

24. el tenda's channel on November 17, 2022 at 9:57 pm

nice chestr. and nice cetme!

25. El ChanGo Blast on November 17, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Always carry 20 magazines if you are using a CETME or Prt91 model rifle in combat and training , do it like the Mercenary from the Congo

26. SentinelIP on November 17, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Hey Sootch, great vid…as usual! Lots of information and great detailed views of the gear. The vest looks really nicely made. I wonder if, for hotter climates, the inner material would not be better switched with a Coolmax type breathable material. Do you not find the Cordura against your T-shirt gets really hot when you’re wearing it? Cheers mate. DeepEye

27. bones020694 on November 17, 2022 at 9:58 pm

i would love to see someone do a tactical review of the M56 web gear. for those of us who might be monetarily challenged, its a cool set up

28. potter836 on November 17, 2022 at 9:59 pm

I love to see man put all gear on and walk into the forest, that looks awesome.

29. gravityprone on November 17, 2022 at 9:59 pm

Sootch, how far out does itadjust too? Us big guys wanna know! :o)

30. jwgbmp40 on November 17, 2022 at 10:00 pm

nice, call me when youre ready to sell that rifle.

31. drillbitstep on November 17, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Everytime I see an FN FAL/G3 chest rig, I always think of Rhodesian Soldiers patrolling in short-shorts, t-shirt and a boonie hat. How they didn’t get eaten alive by mosquitoes I’ll never know

32. Kolostramin on November 17, 2022 at 10:01 pm

Take ACUs out into the middle of the forest then, when someone is shooting at you. But really, my point is, just because something is "outdated" as you term it, doesn’t mean it isn’t perfectly functional.

33. Justin Bandy on November 17, 2022 at 10:03 pm

I had a CETME for awhile. Figured out real quick it wasent made for a 6’4 300lb long armed American lol. Sold it days after I got it.

34. hornerable on November 17, 2022 at 10:06 pm

building a ar10 mite have to get me one of these

35. jwgbmp40 on November 17, 2022 at 10:08 pm

you mean to tell me I was the last comment on here ten yrs ago!? can you still buy these Sootch? I got a psa 10 now..

36. blacknyellow778 on November 17, 2022 at 10:10 pm

i can do it anymore, sootch, please stop making those stupid faces and funny poses with your gear. its just too cheesy.

37. tom249664 on November 17, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Holy shit we have a winner! I’m getting this for my FAL. But no OD green?

38. fudge21036 on November 17, 2022 at 10:12 pm

from page befor >>>and 400.oo will buy alot of food for my family or a case of ammo to protect my family so you have a good day

39. TheCwag on November 17, 2022 at 10:12 pm

You did your tac reload wrong. Grab new mag first chang mag then retain mag. Just trying to
    Help

40. jernelsonable on November 17, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Very cool.

41. fudge21036 on November 17, 2022 at 10:14 pm

yes i know theres differnt prices on everything but it seems every item that is posted here is got price tag over 3 bills i would rather take 3 bills and buy more food or ammo for my guns yes i know there allways cheaper , in the the last few videos if i went out and bought what he has said i would be in well 3 k mark i know haveing a good gun good but damit what happend to the what happend to the average joe

42. MrKimber on November 17, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Have you thought about the Scar 17S?

43. Ken Aitch on November 17, 2022 at 10:16 pm

I use M-14 mag pouches on a molle vest. I took off the ALICE clips and replaced them with MALICE clips. Fits my FAL and G3 magazines fine. 2 pouches on each side for a total of 4 pouches = 8 magazines. Works great for those on a budget.

44. George Washington on November 17, 2022 at 10:23 pm

scootch

45. ely1camb on November 17, 2022 at 10:25 pm

nice set up

46. BawdSpeellar on November 17, 2022 at 10:26 pm

Its actually not that bad for a battle rifle. Your probably not going to be using this for CQB unless you need to.

47. Rick Davis on November 17, 2022 at 10:27 pm

very nice vest, gonna put it on my christmas wish list!

48. tengu190 on November 17, 2022 at 10:29 pm

I think the best G3 is a G3ka4a1.

49. PatriotPrepper on November 17, 2022 at 10:29 pm

I agree. The web gear is the cheapest part of being prepared. Guns are expensive and so is ammo. But a chest rig is not expensive if put in perspective. It is also a vital part of training. You can buy cheaper stuff and make it work, but if you can afford it, get the best you can. KEEP ON PREPPING

50. josh alvarez on November 17, 2022 at 10:32 pm