1. Gaz Martinez on November 20, 2022 at 9:37 pm

I’m having some Mass. confusion, some sources say you can’t buy or possess an AR-15 unless you’re active law enforcement. Then other people have told me you can buy an AR-15 with a military I.D. , I have a military I.D. due to my job. Does this mean I can purchase and legally own an AR or do I actually have to be LE? I’m a law abiding individual and am all about the law but I want to make sure I don’t get into any issues if I buy one. Some dealers will sell it if I have a military I.D. but I don’t want to be a felon if I get one and realize later it’s not legal to posses.

2. IG:DominicanFitness413 on November 20, 2022 at 9:39 pm

Can’t wait to leave MA.

3. Big Rafa USA on November 20, 2022 at 9:40 pm

This video causes me depression

4. Tyrone Williams on November 20, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Best choice for 1st handgun for a brand new licencee in Mass?

5. Todo on November 20, 2022 at 9:41 pm

How the hell do people take an oath to uphold and defend the constitution….. then spend their whole career shitting on it…. Is this not treason?

6. Matt Ray on November 20, 2022 at 9:41 pm

What about mini 14?

7. Nick Pupillo on November 20, 2022 at 9:42 pm

can you carry a sar9 use in mass?

8. mdimart on November 20, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Could you buy a 9mm AR lower and build it into an AR pistol and still have a detachable magazine?

9. Yunkai Li on November 20, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Wondering if I can purchase a 15-mag handgun online, ship it to MA FFL dealer, and buy 10 rounds magazines seperately (to meet the 10 round compliance)

10. John Ricci on November 20, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Winchester lever action possible or no ?

11. Moto Mo on November 20, 2022 at 9:44 pm

You can own any handgun in MA if you know the process….

12. Tim D on November 20, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Bunch of losers playing on the fears of others. You’re whacked. There’s been like one guy who actually stopped a shooting with a gun. The rest are just out shooting illegal game and planning insurrections. 3 out of 4 crimes committed with handguns are stolen guns. Guns you sold to morons.

13. Stealthi Master on November 20, 2022 at 9:45 pm

Such a communist government, those people should feel the deepest shame possible for being tyrants. These traitors to America and the Constitution do not deserve to be American citizens due to just that, they should be banished from America. Hopefully all tyrant gun laws will be taken care of in the next few years due to the SCOTUS case and all the states with communist gun laws will allow the citizens to live as free Americans. We all have to be cautious with all this back door stuff they are trying so we all have to stay vigilant.

14. Rowdy Ghost on November 20, 2022 at 9:45 pm

2 or more evil features? Wtf is that?

15. flux gameing on November 20, 2022 at 9:46 pm

This was short but extremely helpful

16. CV Khufu19 on November 20, 2022 at 9:46 pm

Are Ar style shotguns legal in MA?

17. ChiChi978 on November 20, 2022 at 9:47 pm

I just got my LTC I live in Massachusetts but I’m gonna move to NH

18. Victrola Fix on November 20, 2022 at 9:49 pm

First thing to do in MA, is move out of MA! I value my freedom over anything this state has to offer.

19. shad0wking877 on November 20, 2022 at 9:49 pm

Can you legally buy a post ban lower in ma? and if you could would there be a point because the resulting rifle would be post ban

20. Curtis Marean on November 20, 2022 at 9:53 pm

This is one of the myriad of reasons that I left mass so long ago, I like my rights and my liberties as well as my freedom. Its sad to see that my home state has turned into a people’s republic.

21. Micscience on November 20, 2022 at 9:54 pm

Thanks for sharing this vital information. I am an MA citizen and I am new to the gun world. I plan on applying for a license in the near future. I am also interested in building my own firearm within the rules of the law of course. You mentioned that a homemade firearm needs to be registered is that firearm supposed to be registered with the local police station?

I was also hoping if you could explain a little bit about reloaded ammunition laws in MA. Do you need a license in MA or do you have to do anything special to reload your ammo at home?

22. Calvin Young II on November 20, 2022 at 9:59 pm

I found a pistol carbine conversions kit called a kidon online very similar to the roni. Can I buy and own this in MA legally?

23. S Stur on November 20, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Can I build an AR from ground up with a newly purchased lower with out a fixed magazine.

24. Jack Fitzpatrick on November 20, 2022 at 10:01 pm

The US Supreme Court decided a case called "Caetano v Massachusetts" a few years ago in favor of Caetano. The vote was 9-0. This case started in the state courts where the Supreme Judicial Court (the state’s highest court) ruled to uphold the conviction of Caetano on an illegal weapons charge. But then…viola….the US Supreme Court ruled that "shall not be infringed" applies in all 50 states…even Massachusetts.

IMO an organization with some cash…and some smart lawyers…could cause many (or most) of the unconstitutional firearms laws in Massachusetts to be struck down.

25. MycatTookMyKFC on November 20, 2022 at 10:02 pm

How do I go about filing a lawsuit against Massachusetts for second amendment violation?

26. F. Rose on November 20, 2022 at 10:04 pm

Thanks for the info

27. Thomas White on November 20, 2022 at 10:06 pm

I’m from Massachusetts and I subscribed I’ll be visiting you

28. The One on November 20, 2022 at 10:09 pm

What about bolt action rifles?

29. YT Jason on November 20, 2022 at 10:09 pm

What about pellet or air guns?

30. Bob L on November 20, 2022 at 10:11 pm

I have another point I’d raise but not in public forum. How can I email you directly.

31. William Ramos on November 20, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Have a friend who wants to gift me a gun but he lives in another state 😢 what’s the correct way for this

32. NICK PANZARELLA on November 20, 2022 at 10:12 pm

How do I put a muzzle brake on an AR if it’s not threaded

33. PiPWeed Productions on November 20, 2022 at 10:12 pm

HA!! IM AN AIRSOFT USER!! SO I DON- … what was that?
    IT STILL COUNTS!!??
    WELL THEN WTF!!

34. TheChristonline on November 20, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Dude

35. drerod89 on November 20, 2022 at 10:14 pm

When you say you have to register within 7 days, does that include 80% lowers? Because I’ve read confusing things saying it’s recommended but not required if you build the gun.

36. Justin Packard on November 20, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Why do I see all these shops still selling regular AR lowers, not fixed mag ones? And they swear it is legal to build an AR without a fixed mag

37. MGTOW / MRA on November 20, 2022 at 10:16 pm

this is fucked up how did this get past the supreme court?

38. Steven Pollard on November 20, 2022 at 10:16 pm

I remember back in the day I got my CWP at 18 Years old in Massachusetts and most need to 21 I live in MA for over 30 Years before I moved to SC

39. ThatMisfitSnake! on November 20, 2022 at 10:17 pm

So could I buy a pre ban lower and build my AR without needing a fixed magazine? I don’t have to have a telescopic stock but I would at least want a pinned and welded muzzle break on it.

40. mysticwizard on November 20, 2022 at 10:18 pm

What is the deal with homemade firearms? Been interested in doing it for a while (I’m a woodworker and have messed around with some amateur mechanical engineering) and did some drafting a while back as an experiment but it never went anywhere, but I recently got turned on to the 3d printing scene and was wondering what kind of laws MA might have in place against them.

41. David Chenard on November 20, 2022 at 10:18 pm

I`m from NB, I`ll have to come down to check out what you guys have>

42. Ben Schofield on November 20, 2022 at 10:20 pm

You do not have to register home made firearms in Massachusetts

43. Quinn on November 20, 2022 at 10:24 pm

The year is 2025. AG Maura Healey is starting her 10th year as attorney general. CGW puts out their new video, What Guns Can You Own in Massachusetts? Explained (Updated for 2025)

"none. get fucked lol"

44. paul harmer on November 20, 2022 at 10:27 pm

What’s the law on a tavor 95 in massachusetts?

45. Austome Moto on November 20, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Whatever you want. Gun control is illegal.

46. Kyle Orlando on November 20, 2022 at 10:29 pm

So could you own a AR 15 with a 30 round magazine in Massachusetts if the magazine is pre ban

47. Brian Fox on November 20, 2022 at 10:30 pm

Do bolt actions have to abide by the requirements at 0:26 ? No. 5 Mk. I Lee Enfield has a bayonet lug, flash hider, and a detachable magazine.

48. DN on November 20, 2022 at 10:30 pm

This is confusing. So, I can build my own AR BUT it has to be a fixed lower? Or can I just build an AR and then I’m fine? Confusing.

49. Gaz Martinez on November 20, 2022 at 10:31 pm

I’m a resident of the Commonwealth and have some interest in doing an AR build in 9mm. The only issue I’m having is I’m getting mixed info in regards to 9mm AR’s in Massachusetts. I’m all about respecting the law and being responsible, I don’t want to get into trouble for having an AR9, So I need help getting this question answered before squeezing the trigger on a build. Some individuals say it’s legal to build/posses an AR9 here because they are a direct blowback gun and not gas blow back like an AR-15, an example would be like the DSI-9mm. Then some individuals say it’s not legal to build and register or posses an AR9 due to being similar to an assault weapon and I should steer away from the idea completely. I see some people selling lowers on armslist and saying they’re completely legal to build. Is this true or should I stay away from doing so? I just think it’d be cheaper and fun to have a 9mm AR and for training purposes.
    Thank you!

50. Christian Constitutionalist on November 20, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Why can’t you buy a Glock gen 4/5 when they’re on the roster?