What is the Best Free Float AR Handguard?!?! DD RIS II? GEISSELE? BCM? AERO?

What is the Best Free Float AR Handguard?!?! DD RIS II? GEISSELE? BCM? AERO?

What is happening all you YouTube Warriors?! Thank you for stopping by the channel today and checking out the video! Today I wanted to make a video discussing the Best Free Float AR-15 Handguards. I go over my top 4 favorites and why I believe they rank where they do. Some things that I consider is weight, durability, features, and quality. I hope you enjoy the video and take something away from it!

I know I called Clint Morgan, Clint Smith! My Bad! Love them both and got them mixed up while shooting the video. Please forgive me!

I hope you enjoy the video! Please Like, Comment, & Sub to help me out and piss of Youtube! Appreciate all the love!!

1. CALVIN S on September 22, 2022 at 8:35 pm

love the video

2. Kyle Wiech on September 22, 2022 at 8:37 pm

The best rail is whatever Hodge has designed. The only thing better than a Hodge rail is the next Hodge rail. Everything else is second class, period

3. CFn Around on September 22, 2022 at 8:38 pm

Aero upper isn’t cast, it’s forged

4. IndigoCrimFilms on September 22, 2022 at 8:44 pm

What front sight do you have on the ar pistol with the tan/ddc geissele handguard? Hope you see this

5. TheBeezNeezGaming on September 22, 2022 at 8:48 pm

That’s not GarandThumb!

6. O. .O on September 22, 2022 at 8:55 pm

Take a shot every time he says "bombproof" or "QD cups." 🥴

7. T Fds on September 22, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Super informative, great transitions, love the close ups of the rails, and HD quality is dope. Keep up the great videos!

8. Jeramy Whitwell on September 22, 2022 at 8:58 pm

I was thinking of the KAC URX4 MLOK. Super sleek, no bolts or anything sticking out, it is the barrel nut, QD cups on both sides, 7 sides of MLOK. Runner up for me would be the BCM

9. cheifDeisel on September 22, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Why are folks so concerned with QD mounting points?
    QD attachments make noise and there’s not a single scenario that I can imagine where I need a rifle in my hand and it’s ok for that rifle to be rattling around.

10. LFOD Tactical on September 22, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Surprised Midwest Industries didn’t make the list

11. Jordan on September 22, 2022 at 9:02 pm

I’d be interested in a closer look at the Colt.. for instance, is it an LE serial number rather than “CR”, are there C’s in the proper places (now they are just putting the cage code). Basically it’s me being nerdy about it but the colts have changed so looking at all the markings would be awesome

12. Panic at the Bistro on September 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Turn the damn music down

13. Large Larry on September 22, 2022 at 9:08 pm

I would rather have a standard forged upper over a fancy cast one. Aero makes good stuff but cast receiver parts is a no go for me.

14. Mitch Garbeno on September 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Just rail and rail alone, the DD Riis is above all. I’ve own and still own an LMT, Knight and DD. If it’s about the rail, DD is bomb proof. Legit, check one out or even buy one and try to bend that puppy…it won’t happen. Most aren’t going to abuse a rifle like that so most modern rails will work just fine. But for LEOs and Special Forces it makes sense. The overall firearm can probably take the back seat to some of the upper tier companies like LMT, HK and Knights, but that Riis rail is tits.

15. Grandibo Productions LLC on September 22, 2022 at 9:16 pm

The Colt is still bad ass! Something about the bare bones classic look is fuego!!

16. ReticentIndignation on September 22, 2022 at 9:19 pm

Informative vid. Thank you.

My only question is concerning the Geissele rail. I thought they were bomb proof, saw a video of Geissele himself beating a rifle to death with the rail not moving. Yet on sniper’s hide forum people described seeing instances of the rail acting like a "wet noodle," moving around and losing zero. I have a Super Duty but have yet to beat the crap out of it, let alone put it through its paces. I thought the rail was rigid as hell and seems like quite the piece, really loved it. Have you experienced any shift in your Geissele rails, to the tune of "wet noodle"? Not sure if they were haters or perhaps just turned off by the lack of QC in the rail and lies by Geissele, covering it up.