What's In My Deer Hunting Gear Pack / Deer Blind Accessories / Deer Hunter Tips

What's In My Deer Hunting Gear Pack / Deer Blind Accessories / Deer Hunter Tips

Checkout My Instagram

My Website

Custom Charley The Plumber Cocktail Cup

Like My Facebook page

Gear used to shoot this video

For business inquiries contact:
plumbercharley@gmail.com

1. Life in the 906 on August 26, 2022 at 8:06 pm

You can never have too much crap with ya when you’re out deer hunting right!!!

2. Big Bish Outdoors on August 26, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Charley,

Check out my first 2 videos. I hope that you like them. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3. James Steinmetz on August 26, 2022 at 8:12 pm

Grate video Charley i enjoy watching all you video’s

4. Bish Bash on August 26, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Good video Charlie! You have some good gear. Maybe add a first aid kit, and some 2-way walkie-talkie(s) for the crew… Good luck 👍 hunting this year.

5. Finom1 on August 26, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Hi Charley, I just came over from Nick’s live feed. I love the advice you gave him. I am a new subscriber here!!!

6. Squirrelly Acres Where nuts come to gather on August 26, 2022 at 8:29 pm

I totally agree with you about keeping your feet warm.

7. Greg Eliason on August 26, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Good vid Charlie. Hunt Hard and Hunt Safe.

8. ELIRAXPRT on August 26, 2022 at 8:37 pm

In my pack, I keep a whistle, doe bleat can, grunt call, license tags, knives, rubber gloves, toilet paper, rope, extra pair of gloves with the special fingers for the touch screens, phone charger, compass, snacks, thermos of coffee, water, pop, earphones, and reading material. It does get heavy dragging that pack around

9. Tim'r on August 26, 2022 at 8:38 pm

You said it we are getting old !
    Great video as always Charlie, a few things I carry in addition to some of your stuff is, a water bottle or two, some snacks like trail mix and jerky, rubber gloves for cleaning a deer, makes clean up a lot easier, also a small package of wet wipes , or a few rags. and last a few large ziplock freezer bags you can use them for anything from caring a deer heart and liver to protecting you phone in the rain.

10. Kelly Belanger on August 26, 2022 at 8:42 pm

There is 40 acres sale by my camp.

11. Big Bish Outdoors on August 26, 2022 at 8:47 pm

What is the brand of your pack? I like that better than a backpack.

12. Tommy Rommazontz on August 26, 2022 at 8:51 pm

I used to hunt several pop-up blinds. Had a swivel seat on a 5 gallon bucket. I’d fill it with snacks, foot warmers, toilet paper, small bottle of scent killer, and other small items. Id carry it from blind to blind. Don’t be afraid to move. Once I started employing that method I doubled my kill rate.