Why Cheap Polymer Guns (like Taurus) All SUCK!

Why Cheap Polymer Guns (like Taurus) All SUCK!

This channel and TYMP Pistol Project are both fully viewer supported. No Sponsors Allowed!
Please help by becoming a patron.

T-Shirts worn in Videos can be found here…
The Yankee Marshal Collection

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

A place for people with common interests to come together and discuss their mutual hobbies, tactics, toys, and opinions. All are welcome. Collectors, preppers, serious sportsman, and anyone else that just wants to share.

Original score: Madison Stegall
Super Artwork: Daniel Greenfield

1. 70DMac on November 6, 2021 at 9:25 pm

I want well known brands with a history of reliability and quality and if I have to pay a little more for that peace of mind then so be it. That said, I paid 349.00 for my S&W MP Shield 9mm and the gun has been flawless. I’ve had dinner and bar bills bigger than that and I’ve bought watches costing much more than that. Guns are not expensive in my eye’s, especially when I pay 500.00 or less for something I’ll own for the next 20 years.

2. Randall Price on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Everything Taurus makes socks. Like basically everything made in Brazil. They need too stick to gsy shit like soccer, which they are good at.

3. Jimi Hendrix on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

That just yanked me to tears!

4. bud8fan1 on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Polymer pistols suck in general, overpriced plastic. The only advantage is they are lighter weight

5. Michael Keryger on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Taurus handguns are Alabama handjobs
    Got it!

6. zmanphx on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

I think Tarus and Ruger seem to be littler rougher. Especially with Ruger, you see difference between Ruger and Sig. Glock which I own, is the simplest gun but just under price of Sig. What I can’t justify is cost of aftermarket sights being 50% to 25% the cost of the whole pistol depending on which pistol. $150 for sights on pistol that cost $300 to $500 ouch!

7. anonymousjuggalo on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

It’s reviewers like this along with the military veteran reviewers saying certain guns malfunction after a certain number of rounds fired that’s slowly pushing away from trying to find a budget pistol,to almost trying to push me to one that cost a arm & leg AIN’T DOING THAT!,and I damn sure AIN’T carrying multiple two bullet derringers in my pockets.

8. Ronnie Horton on November 6, 2021 at 9:28 pm

I’ve had issues with Taurus revolvers wouldn’t carry or own another one but I love my Taurus g2c and I have several glocks,HK vp9 ,sigs,czs,and I still shoot and carry the g2c often

9. Tony T. on November 6, 2021 at 9:29 pm

That’s what they do with every product out there. They market it like it’s gold when it is really plastic. It’s mostly hype and not quality.

10. Silver Centurion on November 6, 2021 at 9:32 pm

This man just called polymer handguns the handjob of firearms. 🀣

11. HalfCrazy520 on November 6, 2021 at 9:34 pm

I disagree. You get what you pay for. Example:
    A Smith & Wesson is better than a Taurus and the price reflects that. The Smith is built in the US with higher quality components. Period. It will have a nicer trigger and a lifetime warranty. If that’s not worth another $150 to $200 to you, buy the cheap gun, but when it won’t go bang… hey, you saved some money… your family can spend it on your funeral.

12. Alexander Ramallo on November 6, 2021 at 9:35 pm

Wait, If i purchase a handjob i get a Taurus included?? I’m confused πŸ˜…

13. Shawn gibbs on November 6, 2021 at 9:36 pm

2 years later taurus out here out performing glocks an shit in reliability ect

14. Hadouken Hadouken on November 6, 2021 at 9:39 pm

Should be titled "$400 vs $40 Handjob" 3+ minutes rambling about prostitution.

– tsk…tsk…

15. Larry Hensom on November 6, 2021 at 9:43 pm

u suck just like the guns

16. B on November 6, 2021 at 9:45 pm

same 300$ gun 2 years ago is now $450 & that goes all the way up in price point

17. john majkowski on November 6, 2021 at 9:45 pm

Appreciate the video, never considered a Taurus for the reason you mention. Now I’ll try some.

18. American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on November 6, 2021 at 9:47 pm

He makes all the sense in the world when he says the only reason why you are paying more for your gun is because that is what you are used to paying that is so true it’s just that companies make more profit Taurus is OK making a little less profit because they sell more of it I guarantee Smith and Wesson and other gun companies can sell guns for as cheap as Taurus and still be in business it’s all perceived value.

19. duran2085 on November 6, 2021 at 9:48 pm

320 owners are really pissed right about now πŸ˜†

20. Jonathon Boss on November 6, 2021 at 9:50 pm

God damn Yankee your funny. I am at work listening to you talk about $40 hand jobs laughing my ass off.

21. Dustin Butzin on November 6, 2021 at 9:51 pm

I love my Taurus G2C as much if not more than my M&P Shield.

22. Imperium Accord on November 6, 2021 at 9:52 pm

I know everyone’s experience is different and my personal experience with Taurus has been a total freaking nightmare! With at least 3 that I have owned. 3 strikes you’re out.
    They are gone now and never again will I have anything to do with that company. If you want me to elaborate just ask me. Because I could typing for a while here.

23. David Morrison on November 6, 2021 at 9:53 pm

β€œYank your dick off”…LOL ….that made me πŸ˜‚

24. Thomas B on November 6, 2021 at 9:56 pm

you put a smile on my face. Well you said it that it is cheap to make polymer guns you right, marketing you right. Like Taurus PT 809 is a cheap gun, but its a gun that- performs like a Ferrari at the cost of a Hyundai. People believes that more expensive guns is better, nope its not. Like CZ shadow 1/2 and the TS expensive gun but the Quality in it for out the box to competition is there and there is a lot off care in it. I own a Vektor SP 1 because its not Beretta or Browning or CZ its junk but it out performs them any given time. like the video.

25. walleye364 on November 6, 2021 at 9:57 pm

what’s the name of that waffle house? LOL

26. American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ on November 6, 2021 at 9:58 pm

2:09 HAND JOB???

27. Aaron Hine on November 6, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Shit i paid 40 dollars for the whole shabang down in south america.

28. Gerald Blade on November 6, 2021 at 10:01 pm

I watched this with the chip on my shoulder but this is the best

29. Tom Dennis on November 6, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Went to buy a glock, instead bought taurus g2c and taurus 24/7 45 cal. for the same price got well over 1000 rounds through both no problems.

30. pat smith on November 6, 2021 at 10:02 pm

I could care less about looks

31. zmanphx on November 6, 2021 at 10:03 pm

Did he say hand job?

32. Muhammad Azam Khan on November 6, 2021 at 10:04 pm

AS-SALAM-O-ALAIKUM,πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š
    AWESOME VIDEO,πŸ’›πŸ’œ
    πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
    LOVE PAKISTANπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
    LOUDLY MUST SAY,PK,PK,PK
    πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
    PAK ARMY ZINDABAD,πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šPAK,PK,PK
    ISI ZINDABADπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š,PK,PK,PK
    CHIEF ARMY ZINDABADπŸ’œπŸ’š,PK,PK,PK
    πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€οΈοΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
    AND ALL UNITS OF OUR ARM FORCES ZINDABADπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œ
    πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€οΈοΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    DG ISPR Gen Babar Iftikhar AND,ISLAM, PAKISTAN PINDABAD,πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    OUR WELL KNOWN HERO Air Marshal R. Shahid Latif ZINDABADπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œ
    πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šβ€οΈοΈπŸ’•πŸ’•
    LOVE ALL OF THEM RESPECT ALL OF THEM,πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š
    MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PROTECT ALL OF OUR HEROES,πŸ’™πŸ’œ,PK,PK
    M.AZAM.BE PAKISTANI BUY PAKISTANI ITEMS,RESPECT PAKISTANI,ARMS,,PK,PK
    LOVE PAKISTANπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ
    VERY HUMBLE STUDENT OF, MEDICINE, ISLAM &LAW.

33. Michael Mccaffery on November 6, 2021 at 10:08 pm

Funny, I have watched about 20 online reviews of Taurus products and you are the only one that says they suck. I will not be watching anything you put online as I do not trust your opinion. Cheers.

34. Larry Hensom on November 6, 2021 at 10:09 pm

500 dollars 4 a head job she ain’t that damn good lol

35. Luke Theodore on November 6, 2021 at 10:10 pm

My m&p 9 shield plus feels the exact quality as my taurus g2c and they shoot pretty much the same… $250 vs $550 πŸ€”

36. Geo on November 6, 2021 at 10:10 pm

$500 nut bucks

37. Mo on November 6, 2021 at 10:12 pm

I couldn’t have said it any better! You try to bring up a certain Taurus and these weirdo’s ALWAYS have to bring up their fantasy glocks, s&m, 365’s all over priced guns you know damn well, a lot of them don’t even own. Look on any review that brings up Taurus and the nut jobs come out.

38. Kenneth Shalley on November 6, 2021 at 10:13 pm

WOW!
    I’ve been saying the same thing! Glock snobs say I "don’t know" because I don’t have one. Both of my 9’s were purchased in the pandemic. Because of that, both were about 50 or more than what they should have been. However the Glocks I found at the time, were double in cost.
    I just couldn’t see why a Glock should be $700 when I got 2 accurate, reliable, easily maintainable 9mm’s for that much.
    1000+ rounds later, no issues, no problems other than a couple of ammo nonfire.

39. Chris Hunt on November 6, 2021 at 10:13 pm

All good points! But would love to see a good comparison of price paid at time of purchase and the customer experience. I like a Taurus and a Sig, but Sig gets back to me with questions/concerns and Taurus does not. Not sure what other brands are like. But at the end of the day I’ll pay more for something that the manufacturer stands behind and will promptly provide support for. From my experience, Sig does just that while Taurus doesn’t. That’s worth money to me IMO and probably many others.

40. John Jr on November 6, 2021 at 10:13 pm

Stop talk crap

41. Anubis Smite on November 6, 2021 at 10:15 pm

Soooo your saying that you get $40 hand jobs ? And it’s a female that doesn’t yank your dick off ! Dam I’ve waisted $460 each time I’ve got a hand job !
    You must admit that at $450 the Sig Sauer SP2022 is a great pistol at a price lower then a Glock 19 or 17 but it seems that people do think that because it’s polymer it’s not a real Sig Sauer and that just doesn’t make any sense at all ! Yet they feel that even if the Sig SP2022 is as good or better then a Glock19 , it still isn’t as good because Glock is supposed to be plastic and Sig is supposed to be all metal so a Sig P229 is better then a Glock19 unless the Sig is plastic ? And then it isn’t? People are there own worst enemy.

42. brandon welborn on November 6, 2021 at 10:17 pm

did he say hand job? Trick I want to share something with ya. Just sit on your hand until the feeling goes away and then use that hand to do it your self. Its like someone else doing it and then you also can save your money haha.

43. BG8613 on November 6, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Why are u talking about hand jobs???

44. Floyd black on November 6, 2021 at 10:17 pm

Every one who says innexpensive guns are garbage are mostly ignorant people guns are cheap to manufacture specially glock you get more on taurus however people are still getting FOOLED!

45. David Kolb on November 6, 2021 at 10:20 pm

I personally own 5 Taurus handguns with ZERO problems!!!

46. Galfridus on November 6, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Every Glock generation is at least $100 more than the last. Yes, they’re good, but come on!

47. Paul on November 6, 2021 at 10:21 pm

From a non english speaking country. I look up handjob. Oh my…

48. Mo on November 6, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Listen to this brilliant man

49. David Fields on November 6, 2021 at 10:23 pm

I would put My Taurus th9c up against any other!!

50. Orange Dodge on November 6, 2021 at 10:25 pm

I love my taurus g2c. Shots great .no problems.