Why Fit Matters For Hunters

Why Fit Matters For Hunters

The most critical seconds of any hunt start slipping away the instant you shoulder your rifle. “MeatEater” host and Savage brand ambassador Steve Rinella has seen all too many hunters miss their chance because a poor-fitting rifle prevented them from quickly finding the animal in the scope.

1. CMToutdoors on July 21, 2022 at 7:36 pm

Can I have a free hat plz for advertisement

2. claudio on July 21, 2022 at 7:42 pm

Olá amigo eu sou muito seu fã vc e de mais,muito bom no que faz.

3. Martin Stiastny on July 21, 2022 at 7:46 pm

I had to find this video again. I’m supposed to go to a wedding 😢 and my female tax dependent is riding me to get a tux fitting.
    Had to send her this. PRIORITIES !!!!!!
    At least I laughed.

4. khan khan on July 21, 2022 at 7:47 pm

🤨🤳👈

5. Regis Quenneville on July 21, 2022 at 7:54 pm

what model rifle is that?

6. Country Boy on July 21, 2022 at 8:02 pm

Him holding the rifle left handed makes me cringe

7. Max Air on July 21, 2022 at 8:08 pm

I hate hunting with people like that who can’t make target acquisition burns me up lol those are the guys who shoot only when hunting season is like 1 0r 2 days away and grabs up a rifle and says let’s go hunting smh

8. k on July 21, 2022 at 8:10 pm

everyone forward to 3:39 it explains a lot lmao

9. Mordion on July 21, 2022 at 8:11 pm

LOL!!! This was funny… I’m a left handed shooter and was trying to shoot right handed bolt guns where the scope was way higher than I needed it. Not a fun situation.

10. Mike Z on July 21, 2022 at 8:16 pm

Finally someone is explaining rifle fitting. I see too many rifles with low combs. It may work well with iron sights but let’s face it. Must of us do away with the iron sights and use a scope. Immediately the redicle is higher than the iron sight. But the comb never changed. Good video. The only thing I would add is when fitting the shooters comb resting location, use the highest power setting on the scope. If you can get your cheek on the comb and eye seeing the redicle clearly, a lower power setting on the scope will for sure be lined up.