1. James Johnston on November 18, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Don’t buy from them got 80% and took 13 weeks and jig was loose and hole didn’t line up sent back and have heard a thing been over a month.

2. Mike M. on November 18, 2022 at 9:44 pm

I have a lot of experience with these. I like them. Some need some light sanding but what I have learned is not all lower parts kits are the same. Some take down pins, de tints, safety’s even trigger pins are different, I will hand pick threw my parts box until i find the best fitting parts. That’s with every lower and that’s how the manufactures do it. A lot of home builders buy a lower parts kit and install even when tolerances are low, (who wants to buy a new parts kit for one part out of spec, so people say screw it) some you don’t know are low until you try ones that are snug. I cant tell you how many gas blocks I’ve sent back. Those are supposed to be tapped on with a rubber hammer. If you can slide it on smoothly then your not getting a good seal and gas will vent out around it. That can be barrels fault, or gas block or both. I’ve went threw 4 .625 gas blocks before I found a snug one. As far as the roll pin goes a dab of jb weld on either side will hold it after you mushroom it a little. I also only use drop in triggers (CMC) for the Tennessee lowers because that case helps strengthen that lower under flex .

3. Flip T on November 18, 2022 at 9:47 pm

I don’t trust the polymer lowers (or uppers) for full 5.56 so I use them for 22 conversions if/when I come across them. Never have trouble, even with Tennessee Arms ones.

4. Phil Johnson on November 18, 2022 at 9:50 pm

You "believe" it was that firearm that had a magazine got stuck?

5. James Mason on November 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm

My ar9 broke on the front ears broke off take down. Lifetime warranty lol

6. Rick B. on November 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm

The rifle broke because you used explosive incendiary rounds, after the neat rounds, the gun got anxious and died. Sad story. 🙁

7. Ryan Scholl on November 18, 2022 at 10:11 pm

I know I’m a little late here but roll pins are on static parts so they should stay put. On parts that move though I always flare the roll pins.

8. Memphis2284 on November 18, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Just a suggestion, flare the end of the rollpin after it’s inserted, it won’t fall out. Rollpins, regardless what they’re on, do have a tendency to slide out from pedals for welding tables with hydraulic cylinders to yes even AR-15 lower receivers. Take a small allenhead that fits inside the rollpins end and flare it just a tad. I’m not saying it shouldn’t have happened to begin with, but I am suggesting this because of 15 years experience with fabrication materials that have roll pins in them that have slid out over time from use.

9. James Mason on November 18, 2022 at 10:16 pm

How long dose it take for them to replace or repair

10. Memphis2284 on November 18, 2022 at 10:23 pm

So long story short, you had to use the TA lower receiver for the assembly it was designed for…your words 4:53 in the video.

11. Ethan Downing on November 18, 2022 at 10:27 pm

So, the same frame that had an issue before when you could have sent it back for a warranty replacement you have just kept using for 4 years now?

12. Derek Owen on November 18, 2022 at 10:31 pm

Loading the magazines properly helps too