Yeet Cannon G1 TB

Yeet Cannon G1 TB

This is the video portion of the review of the Hi-Point Yeet Cannon G1 TB for rangehot.com https://rangehot.com/hi-point-yeet-cannon-tb-c9-in-new-threads/

Website https://rangehot.com/​​
Twitter https://twitter.com/rangehotdotcom?la​​…
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/rangehotcom​​
Pinterest https://pin.it/3noXPxl

1. Mike Reese on December 1, 2022 at 10:06 pm

I wanna get the high point pcc

2. Hoosier Ed on December 1, 2022 at 10:07 pm

Hey Hunter, when are going to review some of the new 10mm models on the market now??? I’m really interested in your feedback on these models. Thanks!!!

3. michae jackson on December 1, 2022 at 10:17 pm

I’m a fan of High Point. Love them really nice gun

4. Dan O'Neill on December 1, 2022 at 10:18 pm

it’s 100 out I’m going to step out & do some test shots

5. Baernhelm on December 1, 2022 at 10:25 pm

The REAL ones remember the YC9/Yeet Cannon Gen 2 that they revealed years ago… I guess this is as good as it’ll ever get. Good vid

6. Lamond Fondren on December 1, 2022 at 10:27 pm

The older lady handled that hight point fantastically haha what a beast

7. noah jones on December 1, 2022 at 10:29 pm

So many layers of irony around this gun. Either you own it as a meme or you’re literally planning to murder someone.

8. Jesse Alvarado on December 1, 2022 at 10:30 pm

I’ve got $5 💵 and a bag of apples 🍎. Fix’n to go trade those items in for a Yeet Cannon

9. madsteve9 on December 1, 2022 at 10:33 pm

The Lady from 1min 34sec, is she a new shooter, or does the Pistol really have that much recoil ?

10. Carlos Melendez on December 1, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Love the video though

11. arborist460 on December 1, 2022 at 10:34 pm

Amen brother on kimbers…yea I’ve seen ones with 80k rds but how many colts you recons at 250k and twice the pistol…yea if yer a competent gunsmith you can file a turd down n make it function but ky ballistics review of the 10mm rapide should drive our point home for reference…#1 pistol round here us bein poor n all…I just can’t trust my life to em…

12. HiPoint40Cal on December 1, 2022 at 10:36 pm

I miss shooting; damn Putin raised the price of ammo….

13. Catherine Harris on December 1, 2022 at 10:36 pm

You’ve made some damn great TRUE statements about the idiot’s that hops on the bandwagon of the expensive guns!😂👍👍👍👍

14. Carlos Melendez on December 1, 2022 at 10:40 pm

I am nowhere near gun snob but God damn at least I could afford to get an HK vp9 or MMP Smith & Wesson M&P or maybe czp09 I don’t have a Walther PDP and the conference of my collection small collection is it Wilson Combat Beretta Brigadier 92 but unless it was given to me for free I wouldn’t even want to Highpoint either

15. Pumpkincontest on December 1, 2022 at 10:41 pm

Hello North Carolina. We Pennsylvania boys and girls love our Hi Points too. Keep shooting .

16. Carlos Melendez on December 1, 2022 at 10:42 pm

I am nowhere near gun snob

17. SonOfAMerc on December 1, 2022 at 10:45 pm

I love the fact your running the hi-point still when all the other tubers are using shit the rest of us can hardly afford

18. Boogity Bear on December 1, 2022 at 10:46 pm

I love my Hi-Point C9! I’m so pleased with it that I could careless getting another semi. I’m a Revolver Guy but I wanted 1 semi so I chose the C9. I found one used for $130 bucks!

19. Joey Petrosky on December 1, 2022 at 10:47 pm

Nice shot mom nice stuff hunter god country family god bless hunter all video

20. John Toothman on December 1, 2022 at 10:56 pm

Say what they want but the dang things go off, every round. I own 3 carbines and truly do love’em!!!

21. nardcore661 on December 1, 2022 at 10:57 pm

I loved your non biased review says a lot about your channel im subbing and ima check out the rest of your vids